Customize

Sparrow Transcripts (!)

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by tikk, Jun 23, 2011.

1. tikk Member

Without further ado, HERE is a Dropbox link to each of the five transcripts from Sparrow's criminal trial (representing all five days) at which he was acquitted of both charges brought by Kim Belotte.

Mod Edit: All one archive here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/he8a93q4r3mbaia/Sparrow-transcript.zip Thanks to Zhent -RTF

That link again is: http://db.tt/pvWbsvQ

The files are pretty heavy and I'm not sure how much of a bandwidth-pounding my dropbox can take so it might be a good idea for someone else to pull them down and post a megaupload link or whatever as well.

They're not realistically OCR-able, unfortunately, unless someone knows magic beyond my skills. If so, bring it on, as Grant Cardone might say.

I'll comment on them over the weekend after I've had a chance to go through them all.

MOD EDIT: Cleaned up transcripts here:

April 28 (Day 1): http://www.mediafire.com/file/bx49h61ovk07sd2/Sparrow-transcript_04-28-2011_R1.doc
    April 29 (Day 2): http://db.tt/ynBlrso
    May 2 (Day 3):
    May 3 (Day 4):
    May 4 (Day 5): http://www.mediafire.com/file/7thigbrknibv6gu/sparrow-transcript_05-04-2011_R1.doc
    • Like Like x 43
  2. lostatsea Member

You are the bestest! Thank you so much.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. amaX Member

AWESOME! Thanks, tikk!
  4. Zhent Member

Awwww yeaaah!

Just had a peak, the transcripts are of quite good quality and I am confident these could automatically be OCR'd. I don't have the right software installed at the moment but another anon should be able to do this.

Looking forward to reading these over the weekend!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, tikk. mmmm...delicious dox!
  6. 3rdMan Member

This will require some extended reading time, ritalin-vodka smoothie, and critical analysis.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. anonsparrow Member

WooHoo! Yeah baby! Aw ye. Not too good!

Wait. Not that last one.

Thank you Tikk!
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Miranda Member

Thank you, Tikk!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Thanks tikk.
  10. Anonymous Member

Good thing I finished Janet Reitman's "Inside Scientology". Next on the weekend reading charts...
  11. Disco Necked Member

12. Kilia Member

Thank you, Tikk. Much appreciated.
  13. Zhent Member

• Like Like x 5
  14. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 6
  15. anonsparrow Member

One thing that's pretty sweet about these transcripts is that the bench conferences that were exclusively between the judge and lawyers (and made inaudible during trial) are included.

At first I thought they were included erroneously but apparently not. During one bench conference on May 2 or 3, the transcriptionist asks who said what so I guess that's how it's done.

Nice insight into this particular judicial process.
    • Like Like x 9
  16. greebly Member

Well well nice.
    Something to get my teeth into ready for harpoons.
  17. Zhent Member

Had a crack at OCR'ing it myself, had some success. Here is a random page:

Anyone else trying OCR?
    • Like Like x 5
  18. greebly Member

/r/ reenactment of all 5 days with actors or animation:p

cheesy music or shoops or videos all good

[IMG]Mr Key: I do have one request. I don't know wether there is anyway to turn the AC on. I assume there is not.

Judge: And if I had that power I would have exercised it a year ago.

I like this Judge already:p
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. greebly Member

Sry fricking gold this stuff!

Court dox ftw
  21. 3rdMan Member

Sparrow, though your defense lawyer did a great job in his loooooooooooooooong opening statement. My ADHD hates him bitterly. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Downloaded!!! Great looking leak (Something to take my mind off SciTroll
  23. greebly Member

Just think of all the quotes you can extract from these pages as it is on court record.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anon_1HG Member

awesome, bout to dig into this. tx!!
  25. subgenius Member

26. subgenius Member

but was it good
    bob bless a man who takes his time
  27. Sponge Member

Thinking I'd have to wade through pages of legalspeek before there were any lulz, page 8 presents us with this, [Mr.Key]....
    People like YOU Brian!!11!!. It's all your fault, Brian! We can't post videos longer than 10 min [actually it's 15min] on jewtube all because of you, Brian! Shame on you, Brian! Go straight to jail, Brian!

What.
    the.
    fuck?

[smug] actually, I can post hour long videos on my channel. [/smug]
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Generally, transcripts are only ordered for an appeal, or if one of the parties or interested public want to put them up on the Internet or otherwise use them. That stuff between the judges and lawyers, which often involves whether or not evidence can go before the jury, is often grist for appeals, therefore, is generally included. Blanking out that kind of stuff when the fact finder is present, whether judge or jury, is to keep it out of the evidentiary record. It's still part of the procedural history.
  29. Herro Member

He's making fun of Sparrow's Youtube spam. Calm down there skippy.
  30. subgenius Member

never ever go off the record
  31. subgenius Member

yr an asshole
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Herro Member

But I'm ur asshole. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  33. subgenius Member

you are my asshole
    clever
    • Like Like x 1
  34. subgenius Member

nice transcript so far (10 pages)
    how does it turn out?
    happy ending?
    cool
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Orson Member

Reading now. Post the best bits as you find them.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. greebly Member

Sponge you missed the bit where he calculates the time Miss B is on those videos
    0.989% of the time
  37. MSAnon505 Member

Many thanks for making the transcript available for us to read. The mystery of what went on inside that courtroom is finally revealed. I've gotten through the first two days and I'm impressed. Can't wait to see the rest.

Much thanks to you and many salutes, Tikk.
  38. My FAVORITE Sparrowism," Not too good!"
  39. subgenius Member

That's like asking to post the best bits from Dostoyevsky, Twain, or Dickens
    To quote Woody Allen, "Yeah, I (speed read) 'War and Peace'.....its about Russia."

But yeah, word bites will be cool.
    I'm quite sure.
    This will be a nice relaxing weekend.
  40. Orson Member

6Znwv.jpg
    • Like Like x 21