Customize

Sparrow is Back and Keepin' It Real in SanFran!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by tippytoe, May 7, 2012.

1. tippytoe Member

• Like Like x 12
  2. amaX Member

3. Anonymous Member

Love you Sparrow. We missed your videos.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Quentinanon Member

Sparrow is Highly Commended.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Herro Member

I see he still loves making a fool of himself. Bets on how long till the moron gets himself in trouble again?
  6. tippytoe Member

And then there was moar!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Hard to accuse him of stalking at the SF org since he lives so far away. That would be one hellava erection he'd have to sport to block someone from DC to SF.

He does have big balls, however, so I suppose it is possible.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Balls of Steel. Love you Sparrow!
  9. slobeck Member

Yeah. It was fun as hell. And tbh Sparrow was really really soft spoken compared to some of us. Tory got in a few awesome zingers. I kept reminding people that with all the money they could save not going OT they could afford some decent fashion (or where appropriate Jenny Craig)
    • Like Like x 3
  10. lostatsea Member

<3
  11. adhocrat Member

slobek, you were teh awesome. You had great lines, spoken in character.
    Hilarious.
    We had the gauntlet tech going, with 15 or more of us out there telling it like it is. The cops came by, said "have fun" and left.
    We had the Bay Area crew gathering from the beach, the East Bay, San Jose, Marin County, San Francisco, there were the heavy hitters from SoCal and Sparrow winged his way out here to make for a special time.
    Last minute emergencies prevented several others from joining the fun.

There were police, who told us to have a good time, Hula Girl stopped by for a hour of sinuous moves, we saw some of the major staff celebs, such as Jerry, Pippi and Joe.

I'm walking back from a bathroom break when I hear someone insult me. I look and there is Sparrow, in the sandwich shop. So I stop in, sit with Sparrow, Smurf and Caspar. Then I see two people coming across the street, one obviously a scilon staff.

Earlier, I'd been talking with the man behind the counter, who tells me the scilons are regular customers We assure him we bear the scilons no animosity.

So anyway, these two scilons get up there, see me and recognize me, then see Sparrow and Smurf, confer, briefly, and conquering their fears, they enter.
    "Hey guys" we say "have a seat, talk to us."
    They don't, but it was still fun in that awkward sort of way.

Delicious cake served Friday and Saturday, marvelous meals at our favorite post protest restaurant. Epic White Haired Man and staff always treat us right.

We spent two hours each night, twice as long as we usually take for dinner, with Tory and Smurf regaling us with great stories about the early days.

A great time, and I want to especially thank Skeptic Girl, who organized it all and made it easy for the rest of us to have a great time.
    • Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. sallysock Member

You guys are rockstars.
    Loves.
    So much.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. moarxenu Member

Awesome raid was awesome. I have pix to upload, but am still feeling drained.

Chalk tech was totally epic. We had visitors including from Germany. Tory has the greatest stories as did Sparrow. Moar pix soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. slobeck Member

Sparrow and Tory's stories were among my favorite things.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. heatberd Member

Can someone pm me with the June SanFran raid date and info of where you meet, please?
  16. Anonymous Member

someone will be in touch with you
    soon...-black-kitten-hiding.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. heatberd Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Sorry just saw this now. I just PM ed ya.
    We usually hang out in post-game, west coast
  19. Anonymous Member

Agree. Bets on how long until everyone agrees that herro is last year's fish smell.
  20. Anonymous Member

Do eet faggot
  21. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum