Customize

Sparrow files to uphold Judge's Order on E-meter - FDA

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Mark Cabian, May 14, 2011.

1. Mark Cabian Member

Sparrow already posted that he's fine on info. Thanks for your concern, but really.

If you do have some exciting video or something to share, please do post it though!
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Beautiful! And my, my, my don't they make them 'reverends' young now-a-days.....

There must be many examples out there of usage that does not comply to the FDA order, but that is a beaut!

Big smelly pile of Hubbard continues to get bigger. Pretty sure I read one of the ex's testimonies about little kids getting put on the cans too, early programming? Can this fit into the ball of CoS snot that is slithering its way down hill?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Miranda Member

Mark Cabian, you're brilliant. What an elegant idea. Thank you for doing this.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Is Applied Scholastics, and sci tutors, still using meters? And Narconon, WISE businesses for personnel "testing" and their hubbard management courses, and Criminon. Personality Tests, Employment testing, stress tests, educational testing, these are all secular. The dianetics tents and stress test booths I don't see how sci lawyers can claim "personality or stress tests" to be religious using the emeter. They can claim other "counseling" once they hook the bait and reel them in, but that's not what this is about.

How many times have we heard complaints from non-scientologists applying for a job and getting put on the cans, or non-sci working for a WISE (scientology) business and getting put on the cans/emeter when something goes wrong in the company, or when the staff was forced to do some courses. None of these are religious and as a matter of fact all these front groups have claimed for decades "not religious, your honor!"

Scientologists live in an Orwellian world, so duplicitous thinking is normal to them. They totally expect they can have it both ways.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

ITT OSA attempts to cockblock anonymous.

The submitted petition reads like it was written by a high school student between classes. I fear OSA (I'm looking at you) has colluded to trick Sparrow into submitting an inferior and indefensible complaint in order to preclude serious efforts.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Scatman Member

Polygraph testing of employees and job applicants is, in most instances, illegal in the U.S. Even though the emeter often serves the same purpose as a polygraph, those devices are not the same, thus the cult can get away with its quack, police state "security checking" tactics.
  7. Mark Cabian Member

Are you looking at me? Post with your avatar and call my ass out. I'm waiting.
  8. Triumph Member

clark-carr-meter.jpg
    more supposed secular use of an e-meter
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/Documents/clark-carr.html
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Damn, that's a nice little bong Clark has there! *jealous* This looks rather 70's, am wondering where Mr. Carr is now?

Laugh my fucking ass off at 'Mr hubbard's 'reach and withdraw' ! Sure as fuck didn't help his sorry old drug-adled ass did it?
    LRH, probably like asking your local heroin dealer to help you get off pot.

Edit to Triumph's above post> nice find! Kinda looks like they are flogging off some old e-meter models, lmao @ 900+$ price tag for some piece of crap with less electronics in it that a 20$ gameboy, iyiyiyiyi!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Triumph Member

Hubbard College of Administration also pimps training with the Learning Accelerator
    [IMG]
    Code:
    http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:7Q_WfPDBAS8J:www.hubbardcollege.org/pdf/2011-Wise-Catalog.pdf+WISE+The+Learning+Accelerator&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiICgtUDY48MWoQ__tSRPR0qkmBCL0JzCLVBRYLyxdL6DzGO-1KyKJBYKIF5hxCOR7PA0EpPa3aCPg85B0iW6TbGVOzaxmaSnpwIBJKl8lbZD6rW_i_YTee9wRtQ9O-iGpCvTTP&sig=AHIEtbQEAzPI5a2sLHwG87Zkd5KISHz80A
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Triumph Member

the Also use the Learning Accelerator at all their schools...Clearwater Academy.Delphian etc.
    43984300.png
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Patience, dear. On the morrow I shall invite you downstairs where you shall be duly undressed. Non-anonymously.
  15. Orson Member

That alone makes me think waiting for an outcome on this submission rather than making additional ones is the better path to take at this time.

You don't need to defend the submission to me. The beauty of the whole thing is in the simplicity of it. Thrilled that you put in the effort. Thank you. My point (if there was one) is moot now given the information you provided about 200 submissions.

My curiosity now is related to what the FDA can do, enforcement at a local and national level, etc. There's not a lot of detail but the FDA site notes that there are regular investigators (nerds) and also a criminal unit (guys with guns). This PDF provides a summary of FDA enforcement abilities on page 15:

BPnAY.jpg

So, the FDA's enforcement capacity is significant. It appears that if this were to result in a positive ruling (from our perspective), Barb would not need to worry about getting someone local to fix the SD County Fair, for example, as the FDA has the agents to do it. (Barb, thanks for being such a great example for me ITT.)

Note that a process exists for voluntary compliance.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Robocat Member

No. here, now.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

^^ oops. I hope that the FDA will call for enforcement.
  19. Anonymous Member

So as far as I remember, any non sci's who've sued have one except in one instance I can think of, on grounds of this quackery.

So if there's any enforcement of this order when it's brought up to the FDA about the many, many instances and places and forms of it's illegal uses, that would be a good thing.

I see it as a crack in the wall of front groups of scientology. That's a good thing because these front groups seem to be the only avenues left for promoting, secretly, like the slithering slime they are for raw meat, which they are Not being able to consume in sustainable amounts. Also, raw meat for slave labor is only coming from third world vulnerables for the most part.

I just hope this effort (FDA) will be coordinated with the FBI and perhaps OSHA and others. Scientology is Not Above the Law. Also, free the RPF (scientology slaves in sci prison camps who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome) while you are at it.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Herro Member

Enjoy your blue balls. Try and enjoy this for what it is instead of setting yourself up for inevitable disappointment by expecting the walls to come crashing down. There's no reason for the FBI or OSHA to be involved in this either.
  21. Anonymous Member

well, you're correct in your own short memory, small minded, and reverse wizardry world way (and btw, I like that about you). I was being cryptic about FBI and OSHA issues in all this, but then, you'd have to have been paying attention to the clues and able to conceive in multi dimensions (multiple threads) I'm disappoint in u, Herro. I don't think you want people to be harmed. we are in agreement. u don't seem harm in practicing medicine without a license and I do. we are in disagreement. q: how do you see this ending?
  22. Herro Member

Here's the thing, bureaucracy doesn't usually conceive of things in multi dimensions. And that's what this is, a bureaucratic issue.
  23. Anonymous Member

You do realize that Herro is the Mods' anonymous account, right?
  24. HOC Member

You'd better be trollin.
  25. Anonymous Member

You couldn't make shit up like "Learning Accelerator" even in bad Sci-Fi!
    Oh wait, yes you could:
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

But of course!
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

You are correct but they can be so frustrating they get me seeing in multi dimensions!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

Of course, this is an oh-so RELIGIOUS sales pitch...

ajnngy.jpg.png eb23c8.jpg.png
    The originals are also around.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. DeathHamster Member

Hey, that was stolen from Flash Gordon!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

[IMG]
  31. OTBT Member

Bump.

Mark Cabian and Sparrow, both of you are AWESOME.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Anonymous Member

Did this happen yet? Did I miss it? Huh? Huh?
  33. Anonymous Member

Bluff.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Ersatz Global Moderator

No.
  36. Random guy Member

There are times where an all out group effort is called for, there are other times where not rocking the boat is the right way. Seeing what sitiation is what takes a bit experience, but shouldn't be too hard.
  37. Mark Cabian Member

Correct. This order will have a National ruling upheld. Barb will no longer be vexed by the cult at her County Fair. I'm keeping hope that the decision comes very soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Herro Member

Correct.
  39. Miranda Member

Oops. What I meant to say was NO.
    • Like Like x 8