Customize

Sparrow: 191.0 Anonymous Scientology Protest (VM Tent/DC Mall)

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by theLastAnon, Apr 4, 2011.

1. theLastAnon Member

Sparrow's still going. Recorded 4/3/11. Wash DC, Mall.

Why so ironic? LOL
    • Like Like x 8
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

I love this show! So happy to see they're making new episodes again.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Zhent Member

*clam uses the camera tech on sparrow*

"Oh no... oh no.. whatever shall I do now.... oh no... this has all gone so terribly wrong!!"

Great stuff, loving it.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Interrobanger Member

moar‽‽‽

[IMG]
  5. speaking of shelly....

wtf happened to her? can nobody figure out what happened to this poor woman?
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Our leader told Lawrence Wright that he knows where she is.
  7. and preytell who might that be? ^^^^

also: im seriously worried about shelly.
    and me seriously worrying about something is rare.
  8. Anonymous Member

I think Shelly is dead. Sorry, but out of folk who live like her profile - nobody shuts up and is totally unseen for over three years.

Not in the days of video cameras and cameraphones. Where is she buried? Or did she escape and get hunted down?

Or maybe she just took a large amount of money and is living a quiet life in Costa Rica? Yeah right.

David Miscavige is often seen without his wedding ring, something has happened to his marriage for sure.

I have no proof or authority, but it is my belief that she is no longer alive, and given the violent death of her mother it doesn't take a genius to reach such a conclusion.

Of course, no local police department of FBI bureau has the actuall balls to ask questions of the fucking slappy dwarf little cunt in the fake naval uniform.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I don't think she's dead, but I do think she may have gone off the deep end. There are places in this world where you won't find a video camera or a cameraphone. I think she had to fall very far down the rabbit hole when her mother "died". I think she used to be one of the only people who could talk DM down from the ledge and when she lost that power she was banished. Even if they're being very nice to her while she's being contained and confined, she can't keep it together forever. Of course, who knows? She could be out of SO and living quietly and covertly in some tiny, little town where no one knows who she is. After all, I know that DM's brother and sister-in-law are out and I can't be arsed to look up the other relatives of DM's that are out and not saying a word as they live wog lives.
  10. xenubarb Member

You know how they kept Mary Sue Hubbard as a kind of pet? I think Shelly is like that. Always with a minder. Never alone. Either that or she's in a cage next to the lemurs at Kirstie Alley's house.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

OMG! THEY VIDEOTAPED SPARROW!

Heh. Love it, Sir Sparrow! MOAR!
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

OH NOES, MAYBE THEY WILL FARE GAME SPARROW, GUYS!
  13. Anonymous Member

I always enjoy their utter lack of confront.

Six of them, all putting up that huge tent.

One guy with a camera and a few questions - and they all run away and won't go near. They're all so scared. No confront.

Cowards - just like LRH was.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bonebreaker Member

Right on Sparrow.
  15. theLastAnon Member

Government shutdown bonus: Smithsonian museums closed....fewer people out on the mall as a result of this on Saturday, fewer opportunities for VM bullshit fail recruiting.
  16. Mark Cabian Member

Thanks, sparrow! Looking forward to the protest show.