Customize

SP Times Scientology Article - The Wildfire is Spreading

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonynamefag, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times Scientology Article - The Wildfire is Spreading

New article though, but yep.
  2. Relyt Member

3. Whanonstler Member

Doesn't the Vatican back the finances of the Marcabians, so that Pfizer can continue to pay us and the psychiatrists?

Love that article.... pooned it with bits of "wisdom" on the Catholic church by L Ron himself.
  4. anonym0us Member

Wow, already in 6 countries and counting
    - USA
    - Norway
    - UK
    - Canada
    - Sweden
    - Australia
  5. Re: SP Times Scientology Article - The Wildfire is Spreading

Scientology works and it helps....ahh...fukit......so we a scam......"It's not a cult and they're legally a fucking church.........so fuck off"....lulz.............. Tommy Davis?.............. She looks angry...........real angry..........she gets angrier than you, too...............I nominate my favorite crazy scientology lady for next spokesperson............. The 'tech' in action..........
  6. Anonynamefag Member

/r/ France
  7. Namenlos Member

This whole thread makes me tingly.
  8. Snake Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Lorelei Member

I'm surprised they didn't jump all over the "confessional folders" being leaked. Did I miss that? It wasn't mentioned in the linked article.

The Catholics...they don't play that.

I seriously doubt they'll be amused to hear about a so-called "church" leaking supposedly confidential "parishioner" confessions to the media.

You don't have to be Catholic to be appalled at that sort of thing.
  11. Whanonstler Member

Heh, especially because when I go to confession, it is not recorded, and I am not hooked up to a 1950's era lie detector. A commentor on there did make something about confessional files being released by Scientology and being apalled but he seemed pretty hip to what the cult is about. There seems to be a woman who plays the old "Other religions do bad stuff too" card and talks about the suspicious timing of them giving their interiews so long after being removed from the church.... um... scifag much?
  12. Anonynamefag Member

ran95c.png

:)
  13. anon555 Member

has there been any public comment by any of those well-known scilons. usually when their beloved cult is under attack, they're running to the media with they're 'bunch of bigots' line (the jett travolta issue for example)

i haven't seen any reporters say "so Tom, what do you know about David Miscaivage beating his staff, wasn't he the best man at your wedding?"

these celebs with their money & support are helping to enable these beatings, I'd like to see them answer some questions
  14. Re: SP Times Scientology Article - The Wildfire is Spreading

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dF8NITM-Yk]YouTube - Bill Maher - Pope John Paul II Fire-Apparition[/ame]
  15. xenubarb Member

To unnecessarily sum up:

"Confidential" files are culled to attack enemies
    Beatings and abuse occurs at Scientology HQ at Gold Base

Tommy Davis has revealed both these items.
    That is all.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Veni, vidi, re-veni. Or something.

^^^^ so much this
  18. Relyt Member

Well as I understand, it's almost impossible to get a hold of Tom for an interview. You basically have to be Oprah nowadays. Or he has to KNOW that you're going to only ask him softball questions, and this is after you've gone through like 50 people who answer for him.