Customize

SP Times Round Two

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Aug 1, 2009.

1. NCSP Member

Re: SP Times Round Two

I know, right? Today's my second-to-last day at a job I hate, and then all this happens? I'm all a-twitter. If I never post again, assume spontaneous combustion.
  2. Anonymous Member

DC anons should hand out copies of Freedom Magazine to Scientologists. I bet that's a mindfuck right there.
  3. FreakE420 Member

medal.jpg
  4. OHSHI Member

this^
  5. **zero** Member

HERE WE GO AGAIN HAHAHA
  6. Anonymous Member

2wrgg14.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

COB IS WRONG

How does it feel Davey? How does it feel to know that the investigations are moving forwards despite your every effort. The SP Times and their investigative reporting. They are just the beginning. Politicians are taking note of this and having doubts about wanting to be seen with you. Investigators, DA's and prosecutors are raising eyebrows as they read this stuff. Federal investigators are finding reasons to put scrutiny on you. Foreign governments are being given the ammo they need to dismantle your cult on their soil.

And for what? A video of Tom Cruise acting funny. If you had just kept your hands off the internet, this wouldn't be happening to you right now. You did this COB. You are wrong. You made yourself wrong. And now prison awaits you. It is only a matter of time before they come for you.
  8. OHSHI Member

Inb4 David goes to expedia.com with his super sekrit credit card.
  9. Diablo Member

Learn your lesson COB...keep your crazy cult locked behind closed doors and fade away like LRH! Fuck with free speech and see what happens in the next phase.....maybe the entire Sea Org will blow!!!!!!!
  10. anonymous44 Member

Srsly, this. All over a stupid video that people would have forgotten about if they had kept their mouths shut. Unbelievable.

High-profile people, corporations, entities with real money (earned honestly or not, that isn't my point) all work hard to preserve their image and hire PR people with real-world media experience to fix/prevent situations like these, and they usually succeed.

Any organization that could produce this much fail by bitching over a video that would have faded from memory is completely divorced from reality and doesn't deserve to exist.

Not to mention the fact that it is an abusive, fail mafia amway cult.
  11. Anonymous Member

This could only be better is a revelation that Adam Goldstein was a scifag.
  12. Anonymous Member

While I agree with the rest of your post, I must say that the moment when they spelled their doom was when they put Tom Cruise in front of a camera, even though they didn't realize that. Just as many of them don't realize how this Freedom Magazine makes them look.

That Tom Cruise video is not just an embarrasment to Tom Cruise. His couch jumping and criticism of Brooke Shields would have remained much more interesting than this video, to the general public, if they hadn't tried to remove it, true. But in this video we have Tom Cruise saying
    - Scientology is the only thing that defines him as a person.
    - He looks forward to a time when SPs has been relegated to the history books.
    - Laughing like a comic book villain.
    In short, he comes across as a danger to mankind.

Trying to remove the video made it more prominent and put it in front of more eyeballs than it otherwise would have, but even if they hadn't tried to remove it the effect would be pretty bad.
  13. Re: SP Times Round Two

Fix't
  14. RHill Member

Re: SP Times Round THREE

SP Times Round [STRIKE]Two[/STRIKE] THREE

stpete0308.jpg
  15. the anti Member

16. Anonymous Member

This guy awaits him.

YouTube - tossed salad man
  17. Re: SP Times Round Two

"Opening"? Yeah, if starting to build them then letting the new facilities rot counts as "opening". Tommy Davis is a moron.
  18. Uncle Bruce Member

It just occurred to me what a help the cult has been to anonymous. Every time things start to get boring and there is little to talk about on this forum they manage to liven things up again with some bone headed move. They either assault someone, try and fair game someone, or release a piece of PR that sounds like it was written by lunatics. From the start, with the Tom Cruise video take down, to this latest PR disaster, they have consistently managed to keep things interesting. Anonymous should put up a statue of DM inscribed "Our Founder."
  19. FreakE420 Member

2232509004_d03b37ace4.jpg.gif
  20. Uncle Bruce Member

LOL, Perfect!!
  21. fitch2000 Member

Poor Davey, tried to fair game the interwebz. It has been fun to watch.

Thank you so so much David Miscavige for the lulz, and L Ron Hubbard for the lmao's.
  22. auchraw Member

Said before. Worth saying again.
  23. XenuPhobic Member

We might also want to try to pass this along to CNN/Anderson Cooper 360. After all, in 2007 after the BBC Panorama report came out, they did a follow-up with Mike Rinder as the church defendent denying all of the accusations. Would be great to have him on 2 years later as the lead AGAINST the church (or at least Miscavige).

Interview here:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU0Vh-laTDY&feature=related"]YouTube - Scientology: Scientology and Me Aftermath[/ame]
  24. Anonymous Member

Did the SP Times respond to the issue of Freedom?
  25. Anon_1HG Member

I love it when I'm gone a few days and come home to some news like this. SP Times FTW!
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

from the comments
  28. Anonymous Member

The comment section is beauteous.
  29. Anonymous Member

So they do still have a net nanny for Scilons?
  30. crockhat Member

Time to release the wrongcopters. The wrongcopters of war...
  31. Vir Member

They don't use their own software anymore. They use commercially available filtering packages with filters provided by Scientology, as far as I know.
    They might show a preference for Panda Security, since that is a Scientology company.
  32. AmNotaMouse Member

Government officials need to know whats happening at Gold.

United States Congressman Jerry Lewis represents
    Californias 41st district,
    (which includes Gold Base.)

Here is his contact info:

Welcome to the Website of Congressman Jerry Lewis

CA Senator Dianne Feinstein contact info:

.: United States Senator Dianne Feinstein, California :: Contact Us :.

CA Senator Barbara Boxer contact info:

Contact Information for Senator Boxer

This is also, unfortunately the district of Riverside County Stupidvisor Jeff Stone.

Here is his contact info:

County of Riverside | Third District | Contact Us
  33. stuwyatt Member

The article is amazing, and yeah, the comments are incredible - especially from the Sci who is blowing with his two OT friends.

I'm surprised that the Scientologists aren't bombarding the comments though. Where is OSA when you need them?
  34. theLastAnon Member

The Videos.....AAARRGGGHHH!

After spending the last couple of hours trying to download some of these vids, I'm about to lose my mind. I'm using Firefox, have DownloadThemAll and Video Download Helper installed. Also updated my RealPlayer.

STILL CAN'T DOWNLOAD THEM. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Would some kind anon with leet skilz help here???
    All of the vids are very good, but there is a specific one required for me to finish a vid I'm working on. It's this vid:

"Recording his every word."
    Video | tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times and tbt*

Steven Hall talks about David Miscavige and how every word that DM speaks each day is recorded and transcribed...

Halp plox.

These new interviews are excellent and contain all sorts of interesting tidbits and powerful moments. In one of the other Steven Hall vids he talks about how he only recently discovered that his wife (still in) had an abortion.

He was speaking a few months ago with another ex, a woman, about her abortions in the Sea Org when she mentioned that his wife had one too. Talk about a fucked up way of learning that. He didn't even know she was pregnant. He says, had he known, he would have wanted to keep the kid - something he says he wanted so much he would have blown to save the child.
  35. Anonymous Member

Understaffed due to the staff blowing or being on RPF, and all out of volunteers? Giving up on PR and concentrating on keeping the celebrities from blowing? I have no idea ... if I were there I would have gotten the fuck out of Dodge long ago; like, 1995?
  36. Mitsu Too Member

Isn't it great? We better dust off the welcome mat as we are going to see an influx of visitors and new members like last time. I've read about 1/3 of the Freedom mag so far. Gawd talk about "NO U!"times 9000. Liar Liar pants on fire has got to be a new first. No PR firm would own up to this mess so it's got to have been one of those "COB approved" messes. Oh please SPT keep it coming. This is just screaming for more exs to come forward.
  37. Vir Member

theLastAnon: Use a digital camarea. Film the screen. Row row fight da powah.

Hehe. I'll look into it.
  38. theLastAnon Member

I know you're kidding, but if it comes down to it, I will film the screen. Must have this vid for the current project. Any help you can provide will be rewarded appropriately (cash, blow, thai hookers?).

thx.
  39. Django Member

Too late. This cult's going down. There is no other outcome.
  40. Vir Member

It seems you mgiht have to get special software to do it.

You know what? Screw it. Get one of those programs which record the screen buffer of your machine and makes a video of it. It's a brute-force solution, but it'll work for anything as long as the player isn't using overlay mode. Or just film your screen, and record the audio directly through your soundcard. Audio quality is most important here, and even filming your screen might work.