Customize

SP Times Round Two

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Mutante Member

Re: SP Times Round Two

Big gravy sex bag of LULZ :D
  2. xenubarb Member

Perhaps one of these waves will focus on those who have never been in, but lost jobs, suffered evictions, had family members terrorized by this steaming pile that walks like religion.
  3. RHill Member

"Rotten to the core"?! How dare you! Humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard just sent children to chain lockers, just established overboarding, just wrote scriptures about ruining utterly or destroying people (people like Paulette Cooper), just stated how human beings labeled "SP" by Scientology Inc. deserve to be deprived of any rights, just ordered some of those damn SPs to be R2-45 audited, etc. If David Miscavige misinterpreted this infinite wisdom, that's not L. Ron's fault!
  4. OTBT Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uncle Bruce, I really wish you would post more often.
  5. Avery1 Member

Agree. Also, keep in mind outside of Gold Base and the Sea Org, Scientologists tend to be unquestioning, self-obsessed people. When (if) they hear about the dismantling of the cult's leadership structure, it will be through official channels. It will be any new leadership's aim to keep everything at the org & mission level unaffected, and simply tell people to not get enturbulated over management issues so that it doesn't affect their case or their progress up the bridge.
  6. amaX Member

sptimemoar1.jpg

^Northeast corner of the Soopah Powerz Building.

sptimesmoar2.jpg

sptimesmoar3.jpg

^St. Pete Times/Clearwater office.

Downtown is on a mini-lockdown. They don't have anyone guarding the computer room door at Ft. Homicide, but they are heavily guarding the ZomRonBoids shuffling from the Old Bank Building to the Coachman Building. Eyebrows raised and walkie-talkie tech was utilized when a masked-up Anon drove by and started taking their pix. Heh.

There was no one in front of Ft. Homicide at all. There was no one guarding Sandcastle, but there were about 5 people walking toward Sandcastle.

Oak Cove was not guarded, nor was the backside of Ft. Homicide.

stpetetimesmoar5.jpg

^One lone $cifag walking the backside of Ft. H.

And a very rare sight at Oak Cove indeed: that parking lot is usually slam full. NOT TODAY. LULZ

And altho I'm celebratin' alongside everyone else, I'm a bit flustered at how the mention of Anonymous was done. The lack of any sort of rebuttal to the cult calling us--once again--"cyber terrorists and religious hate mongers, who have repeatedly attacked the church" leaves a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth.

But I'm still laughin'. Cult's going down. Glad that the SPTimes ain't lettin' this go.

See you downtown!
  7. anonequences Member

(I love you, lone Clearwater anon)

I think it's a little tinfoily to say these defectors are plotting to take over CoS. However, I just listened to this part from the video of Gary Morehead, former "security chief" (read: OSA) at SP Times. My transcript:

Scientology: Gary "Jackson" Morehead video | Tampabay.com St. Petersburg Times

So, yeah, these guys probably do wish Scientology could be the wonderful thing they think it is, and at least one is entertaining the thoughts of how he can help "keep scientology working".

s'all good. Let them have their their delusions of saving the tech. This is all pressure being applied to the cult, just as planned all along, which will result in them suppressing more and doing more stupid things like Freedom Magazine screeds. Golden cult is about to die.
  8. Anonymous Member

I'ma gettin mah satisfacshuns

28b7ig7.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

Not across the board though. Shelly Corrias, for example, disclaims that there might have been abuses before DM took over - but that at Int. Base things got progressively worse since he took over, and that she only can speak about things that SHE saw herself.

Some of the others, like Gary Morehead seem to think that DM was bad because he didn't follow LRH policies, but of course he doesn't know that LRH didn't follow LRH policies.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Lone? Then who was holding camera?

Nice to hear (and see) that they're turtling-up so often these days in their Mecca of technical prefection.

singing with joy!

There are volcanoes, volcanoes, and reincarnated tomatoes
    In the Org, in the Org
    There are volcanoes, volcanoes, and reincarnated tomatoes
    At the Dianetics store

CHORUS:
    My eyes are dim, I can not see
    I have not done my OT-III
    I have not done my OT-III

There was Joan, Joan who was regging on the phone
    In the Org, in the Org
    There was Joan, Joan who was regging on the phone
    At the Dianetics store
  11. LarryBren Member

FWIW not all Exes believe in Hubbard, want a coup and just want to see David Miscavige out of there. But I believe you are right that some do. I was once asked to help with that and refused, in part for the reasons listed below.

Here are some links to an old "Factnet" investigation/data gathering" using some of my old posts. Some of what is out in these SP Times articles is what was asked for in those three multi-part questions added to the questionnaire:

Three postings about a Factnet investigation into possible crimes involving organized scientology and David Miscavige:
    (i) March 9, 2007: Update into the criminal investigation of David Miscavige and Scientology - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    (ii) April 16, 2007: Additional Questions Added to Factnet Questionnaire - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups
    (iii) April 5, 2007 Criminal Questionnaire - Latest Update - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

What I am saying here is that while I agree with the concerns such as those quoted by Uncle Bruce and others being valid, I assure you that there are those who want to see the truth and the WHOLE truth out no matter what. Let the chips fall where they fall.

It is my belief that organized scientology itself is so corrupted and its "technology" so flawed that it needs to completely implode if people are not to be continually hurt by same.

David Miscavige is indeed the main abuser here and he is a perjurer and a criminal IMHO. He needs to go down legally. BUT, karma needs to take with Miscavige all of the rest of organized scientology and the many abusive parts of Hubbard's "technology" that are used to hurt others. I truly believe that many scientologists and others who defend the abuses will go down in the karmetic shit storm that has begun. If that includes any of us who helped build it all, then so be it.

Here is to a great reckoning. It has begun but it's only just begun IMHO.

These articles are WONDERFUL as they are helping so much get the truth out. I am overjoyed to see more speaking out like this.
  12. amaX Member

i can haz sooper powerz to run faster than just-clicked camera to get in pix?

no? not buying it?

damn.

non-Anon took pix. methinks anonequences saw my usage of word "lone" for $cifag walking along back side of Ft. Homicide.

it's all good.

lurve pic of Mr. Jagger! thanks for posting that.
  13. Anonymous Member

Agreed. The whole structure of the cult is corrupt and malign, just as Hubbard intended. Miscavige is just the guy with the reigns at the moment but the "church" is the problem, it has to go.
  14. anonymous1312 Member

I go with this for now at least and wait and see what happens once the diminutive David Miscavige has been removed from the picture; personally not convinced the cult won't just convert to form under new management but then again many of those in it got in to do good, perhaps everything can be switched around so they actually do.
  15. Uncle Bruce Member

Good point. One should never paint with an overly broad brush. I'm sure there are a wide range of opinions among former members.
  16. Sponge Member

^^This.
    One doesn't have to be a scientologist to be abused by the "church" of scientology. Yep, "Fair Game" doctrine can be "religiously" applied to anyone, even SP Times reporters.
  17. Anonymous Member

You know, next time a scilon points out that many Eastern religions believe in past lives someone should also point out some also believe in Karma... :)
  18. Sponge Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

With aul this happening, the time is nouw ripe to complete and implement Unanymous
  21. whosit Member

22. Anonymous Member

5pir85.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Hmmm... I think the perfect sign would be: Afraid to "Make COB wrong? COB is ALREADY wrong - and you know it!"

Then aim that big sign at the busses in Los Angeles who are loading up the Sea Ogers to their journey to Gilman Springs.

THAT message would also be fantastic to hold up to every scilon spy camera out there. Let the handlers read it from inside the org and tremble! :)
  24. Anonymous Member

Kill yourself immediately.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonynamefag Member

27. Anonymous Member

Meeting.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

perhaps the editor felt the cult's crazy claims in that section were telling enough
  29. AnonymousNow Member

I like the discrete focus of these articles, the discrete focus being on David Miscavige practice of Goodfellows style management practices at the COS. I think the Times calculated correctly that they would be biting off more than they could chew to go into many things. The narrow focus with many witnesses makes it easy to ward off COS counter attacks.
  30. Django Member

e2874e7eb8927239800a353e617023263g.jpg
  31. Anon1720 Member

Is it time to send the SP Times cake?
  32. Sponge Member

I think they'd prefer lots of nice sharp pencils.
  33. Anonymous Member

Pulizer nominations. Scientology keeps yapping about Pulizers, so I guess we should take up that idea, right?

Anyone here eligible to nominate them?
  34. Anonymous Member

35. AnonymousNow Member

Whether Rinder and Rathburn and plotting a coup or not, the process of DM's down fall is yet another PR disaster for the Church. Every disaster makes recruitment more and more incredibly difficult, thus bringing us closer to our goal. As Slappy feels more and more threatened, he will do more and more damage to the cult as he flails about attempting to counter the threat.

Tommy Davis' defense to the SP Times initial article and the Freedom Magazine are just the start of the lulz. If Davey thinks he is going down, there just no telling what he will do.
  36. Xenuphobe Member

Now Clearwater Anons have more fun newspaper stuff to wave in the faces of local Scientologists.
  37. NCSP Member

Maybe we should mock up a "'Pull it, Sir' ...straight down from Heaven" prize for them.
  38. TypingChimp Member

David Miscavige and Church of $cientology, this is your future:

Alderaan-Frame02.jpg
  39. fitch2000 Member

This is all I could talk about at today's Sunday dinner with the fam. They all think I'm completely crazy now lol, but they think scientology is crazier.

Don't know if this is the right thread (been switching lol) but BFG said something really exciting happening in about 10 days???? OMG CANNOT WAIT. This is so much WIN.

The foundation of scientology is SHOOK, can't wait for the dismantling!!
  40. fitch2000 Member

Did anyone get Sparrow's address while he was there? I'm thinking DC scilons need to see some of this fail. LOL, Sylvia, do they have any of your dirty secrets hun?