Customize

SP Times Round Two

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Re: SP Times Round Two

When /B/ will be good again.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times Round Two

I would recommend getting DownThemAll Add-on for Firefox..
    BUT... It doesn't appear to work for the newest videos as SPTimes has some extra magic voodoo working on those videos which I can't even decipher with WireShark. Any other wget junkies wanna chime in??

Right click to download the .flv

Amy Scobee (June 21, 2009)
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24443048001&lineUpId=26818542001
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24443086001&lineUpId=26818542001
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24443483001&lineUpId=26818542001
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24443084001&lineUpId=26818542001
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24445558001&lineUpId=26818542001
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=24443082001&lineUpId=26818542001

Tommy Davis "tough sons of bitches"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960648001&lineUpId=26973363001
    Tommy Davis "on DM"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960343001&lineUpId=26973363001
    Tommy Davis "on SeaOrg"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960948001&lineUpId=26973363001
    Tommy Davis "on slap punched kick choked tackled into furniture"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960040001&lineUpId=26973363001
    Tommy Davis "multiple witnesses"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960342001&lineUpId=26973363001
    Tommy Davis "Lisa McPherson"
    http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u....flv?videoId=26960647001&lineUpId=26973363001
  3. Anonymous Member

If you use FireFox, install the Video DownloadHelper add-on ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006 ). If you then use it's Quickdownload function, you'll find it takes you no time to set up every video for complete download.
  4. Sponge Member

Yep, politics is prettymuch on it's jolly holidays sunbathing at the beach.

Google news is slow at picking this latest SP Times article up though.
    Can't wait for the chain reaction. :D
  5. N. Ron Rubber Member

This. Is. Why.

To all of you, Ex-Scilons, who dare to speak out... you can get all my Internet.
  6. Anonymous Member

EDIT: It worked on the old ones, just double checked the newbies, and no-go. Soz.

Maybe you'll have to suffer the bloat of RealPlayer if you want to DL these ones.
  7. TinyDancer Member

Thanks. I have DownloadHelper. It doesn't "see" them.

Edit: Realplayer. Okay, thanks.
  8. auchraw Member

This^^. And I see no criticism of the original plague rat, who was every bit as violent, evil and self-serving as the midget, from whom in fact the midget learned all he knows. These confessions don't go deep enough.
  9. auchraw Member

AND THIS^^ .
  10. Sam Urai Member

I just love the timing of this. I imagine for a moment that I'm a typical Scilon and believe every single word of Freedom Magazine's "debunking" of the original article. Then I see more people coming forward and go, "wtf?"
  11. anonymous1312 Member

[Tommy Davis Spin on round 2]
    Yes, they all lined up and they beat it other, repeatedly, as David Miscavige looked on in horror unable to do anything to stop the savagery. This happened several times over a four year stretch but in the end David Miscavige was able to get rid of these sick individuals and that is why they say it is him who did it when in fact it was them.

They were always fighting in meetings and coming to blows. Those two top executives, David Miscavige didn't bang their heads together they head butted each other for some reason. Yes there was blood, lots of it, we don't deny it but David Miscavige wasn't the one who did it, he simply couldn't stop it. We have sworn statements that all this happened as I say, David Miscavige wasn't even there most of the time but we know it happened 50 times. We have documents, recordings, confessions of these people they admit to having violent thoughts and being degrading. I could show you personal intimate testimonies from their wives that they would come home bloody and bruised from fighting in meetings.

David Miscavige got rid of these people, they didn't leave they were thrown out after 4 years of being violent to each other, that's why they're mad. That's why they lie about David Miscavige. Am I mad at you, not necessarily, but I am mad as hell at those people for telling lies. I wouldn't have brought all this up but they made me by telling lies.

[/Tommy Davis Spin]
  12. anonymous1312 Member

More likely they go "lalalalala lalalala lalala, I can't hear you".
  13. mongrel Member

14. chrisanon Member

QFT.

I have no doubt it's a coup in the making. And the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

That said, at the moment, the SP Times articles work for us.

Tweedlerath and Tweedlerind are not going to be at my side fighting to rescind the tax exemption, but so what? I still haven't figured out how to fight that battle, anyway. I suspect whatever Larry Brennan is up to will help with though.

These guys don't get that this fake, phony church can't be reformed, but everyone else does. And once the tax exemption is gone, if people want to worship Hubbard or donkey carcasses or Raptor Jesus, that's really none of my business.

David Miscavige is the end phenemenon of the tech. He's not an aberration, he's Scientology incarnate. I don't think still-brainwashed Scilons can be the ones to get that message out. I can, though.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. q_p Member

I'm sorry, I don't normally do this, but...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

But I digress, wonderful article and impeccable timing. FTW
  17. Anonymous Member

I'm harpooning this to the British media, but as it's a special occasion I will strip off before writing the e-mail.
  18. Rheinländer Member

I too.
  19. BigBeard Member

What about Federal "Conspiracy to Deny Civil Rights" charges? Some of those cases go way back. And after reading the first hand accounts and the unintended confirmations from Tommy D. and the latest Cof$ Freedom spam magazine, I have a feeling it could be made to stick.

BigBeard
  20. Anonymous Member

The hypocritically named "Freedom" is not monthly it's just whenever the cult feels like putting one out. And there's never a date or volume number on it, like legitimate magazines have right on the cover.
  21. Anonymous Member

Hahaha!
    That's sooo true Tommy, because the "tech" on its own is so worthless, that it could only survive for so long with a criminal dictator as its leader. Without Miscavige the church wouldn't be here, because LRH did such a poor job with Scientology, that only Miscavige could keep it alive. Every Scientologist of any duration will confirm this.
  22. DeathHamster Member

Tommy Davis is the gassy troll of the Internet.
  23. Sponge Member

I lol'd haaard.
  24. RightOn Member

25. Anonymous Member

Anonymous delivers
    sptimes828anonymous.jpg
  26. Uncle Bruce Member

Very good news! I'm sure that now this many people have come forward there will be many more to follow. Having said that, the overall story line seems to be"Things were great until DM screwed everything up." As previously posted, the media are not going to go into the merits of any groups theology. If the hope is to accomplish more than just a change of leadership in the cult the basic evils of the whole enterprise need to be exposed. The idea that DM is any worse than LRH, aside from physical assaults, is ridiculous. The number of people hurt and the extent of the damage done is a mountain compared to the mole hill of DM's physical attacks. The majority of the people who have come forward are insiders and SO members. The far greater number of victims are the scientology public who have been systematically defrauded and emotionally damaged. A lot more needs to be done to expose what a criminal psychotic and intellectual fraud Hubbard was. The problem with the cult is not it's leadership, the problem is it's rotten to the core.
  27. Anonymous Member

^^THIS^^
  28. avbb Member

You stole the words right out of my mouth!

Oh Lawdy, I's in heaven!
  29. Sponge Member

Yes but.... one step at a time.
    Your average joe who knows little about the cult can only take so much incredulous dribbling spoonbat lunacy in one sitting.
  30. pooks Member

It's hard to describe how absolutely wonderful this is.

Thank you SP Times. You're doing it right.
  31. Sponge Member

Hmm slow google news pick up is slow. Still don't see it in the UK under searches for scientology.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Avery1 Member

^^^ THIS

Great article. SP Times is full of win.

Nonetheless... Bruce is right that the there's no real news-value in exposing a long dead drug addict as a conman. I have a feeling there are dark forces out there corroborating together on a grassy knoll somewhere trying to figure out how to make this about DM, and only about DM, and not about anything else. That's why we have that slick website of "loyal scientologists" at Scientology | David Miscavige | www.scientology-cult.com.
  34. the_cloak Member

Just awesome!!! Glad to see that the SP times is going at them again! Now... Clearwater anons. You have homework. Go out and watch any SP Times paper boxes and see if you can catch scilons pilfering the papers. Especially if they only pay for one to open the box. This would be pretty damning to get on video or film. If SP Times is smart, they will be doing the same.

Also, COB is wrong. That sounds like a new theme for tormenting Miscavige. He hates it when people "Make COB Wrong". So let's use his favorite catch phrase on signs. I'm sure it will hit right home.
  35. Anonymous Member

Rathbun and Rinder have already stated that they were violent themselves. It won't be possible to make this "only about DM" at least not in the eyes of the general public. David Miscavige isn't just anybody in Scientology. If it is presented that way (DM: violent and out-tech) it has the advantage of average Scientologists not shying away from taking notice of it, because there is nothing "SP like" or anti Scientology per doctrine about it.

Also, once this has been established as believable to public Scientologists they will be more ready to listen to our criticism and to at least take it into consideration. Maybe even L. Ron Hubbard may be put into question by them then.
  36. DeathHamster Member

Eat 'em up, yum!

0269-0608-1708-3615_bowl_colorful_cereal.jpg
    And the next time, Average Joe will be ready for little more.

A Scientology Reformation/Counter-Reformation could cause them a lot of damage, to the religious cloaking device and especially with the financial juggling and trying to get control of the off-shore accounts from Davie, not to mention the problems with copyrights and trademarks.

It could leave CoS a cratered wreck ready to join the Theosophists and other has-been fringe groups. Davie, if he dodges prison time, could go start his own spin off .. The Branch-Davians?
  37. Anonymous Member

more like twig-davians
  38. Uncle Bruce Member

My thoughts exactly. The way the first group of Rathbun ET AL came together to tell exactly the same story at the same time is a bit suspicious. (Pauses to adjust tinfoil hat)
    I believe there is a concerted effort by former high ranking inner circle members to take over the cult leadership. They have all been very careful to say nothing derogatory about LRH or the tech in general. Most of the people who have spoken out are cool aid drinkers of the first magnitude and would return in a minute to a cult under new leadership. Keep in mind that this is a totalitarian organization and there is no peaceful method of changing the leadership. Also, they have been very careful to limit their criticism of DM to personal attacks with no mention of any other illegal activity on his part. IMHO this is because any criminal investigation would damage the cult as well as DM and they don't want that to happen. They want to be able to take over the cult intact and announce a "rebirth" of scientology as LRH meant it to be , blaming everything bad that happened on DM.
  39. Elbynonamous Member

"Mr. Ogson from BC Canada
    Aug 2nd, 2009 3:15 am

As the onion peels, some will cry, some will revel in an omelette, and yet others will try and tell you the onion didn't exist and eggs are merely things mocked up by chickens. Great article! (again) The truth sets people free, yer doin' it!"

I fucking lol'd.

It's only a matter of time before DM gets his. Someone's gonna snap on that squirrely midget one day. Either that, or he's going to go too far and seriously injure or kill someone, and he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
  40. Drunk Member

I woke up with a hangover from last nights drinking....but now I will drink and jerk off for breakfast thanks to this article....SALUD!!

[IMG]