Customize

SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Oswald2001 Member

Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

When the public sees this, they are gonna say, "Wow, these guys are crazy."

When the public sees the clearly BS "ecclesiastical justice" term used by an obvious legal spokes ho, they are gonna say, "Wow, these guys are mindf***ers."

The Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT member congratulate themselves on being mindf***ers and being able to bamboozle people.

Trouble is, they are so insulated in their own CULT world that they have lost track of what is bizarre, twisted and insane.

What they don't realize is that even the uninformed public can tell the BS from the ice cream.

They took it too far and now they are being taken down.

Karma.
  2. Anonymous Member

Sorry, have to do this. Copypasta BFG's post from part 1 thread here - now with added bolding!

post #874
  3. Adanon Member

Maybe more so to those who've been following the cult closely and are already well aware of the sort of madness that goes on. From the perspective that this story isn't as much an expose on the cult in general, but more of a basic examination into the behavior patterns of David Miscavige, the ending ties things up pretty well, at least in a main stream media sort of way.

If the authors had instead opted to focus on sensationalizing the many horror stories that we've all become so accustomed to, it would only have made the story more difficult for the general public to accept and given more fuel to scientology's arguments that the story was nothing more than a baseless "attack" on their "church".

Having helped to push this story beyond the local Florida Gulf Coast market and out into the world at large, we've ensured that hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people that have continued to view scientology as nothing more than a kooky alien cult, that don't understand the reason for our protests, that normally wouldn't bother Googling on scientology related terms to open up their eyes and start paying attention. With enough people paying attention, government will have no choice but to start paying attention too.
  4. Anonymous Member

please propose a plan on how to find the exact place $cifags are buying up papers? it will be like a damned needle in a haystack. besides, we'll all be scrambling to get the copies we need before they sell out. i went to three different places today to get the copies i needed. didn't see one $cifag and it wasthisclosetoflag. so, i'm sorry, but a film of them buying up the papers is probably not going to happen.

the cult is on lock down in clearwater. OSAfag security officers are on high alert to keep SO members from blowing. there will be some of us in the downtown area tomorrow and we'll let you all know.
  5. anonhuff Member

I remain very angry that this organization still exists, disgusted and angry.

I hope this opens many important eyes. My hat is off to St. Pete Times, this article series is amazing.
  6. anonhuff Member

Know any workers at places where this happened? security tape
  7. Doctor Tran Member

"Which is how church spokesman Davis said he punished a subordinate.

"It was a guy who was blowing it and kept blowing it and kept blowing it — making mistakes, underperforming," he said. "It was my responsibility to uphold the ethical standards of the Sea Org. Yeah, absolutely, I tossed the guy in.''"

[IMG]

Davis, maybe you haven't noticed but you are going to be in a cell next to Miscavige. Dumbass.
  8. MongoLloyd Member

Speaking of which, I just saw that he's apparently just back from reporting in the Swat valley, Pakistan.

That guy has TITANIUM balls. I guess after facing Tommy Davis you're ready for the Taliban.
  9. Anonymous Member

Re: SpTimes part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical justice

ownd
  10. Doctor Tran Member

" "It's like Apocalypse Now," Rathbun said. "It's bizarre."

The game ended with two women competing for the last chair.

"It was definitely a physical struggle and they were grappling and wrestling," Rathbun recalled. "Then (Miscavige) leaves and says, 'Okay, good. We'll see you f------ tomorrow.' " "

It needed moar mud.
    19feb15-mud-wrestling-chicks-rule.jpg
  11. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

Comment from part 1:

12. Anonymous Member

Well yeah, but it's a well-known fact that Mudkipz are entheta. Which would require the Scienos to choose some other water-type Pokemon and with Miscavige keeping all the Blastoises for himself, what do you do?
  13. LarryBren Member

I am thrilled with this 3-part report in so very many ways.

It is a piece of the shit storm spreading over the world and I truly hope that all the truth revealed in those reports helps: 1) both staff and public get out of organized scientology; 2) prevent new public and potential staff from getting involved in organized scientology and 3) helps bring about some form of justice.

With all that Anon is doing to raise public awareness and to make things like this go viral, I think that at least both 1 and 2 above is pretty much assured.

Much will follow this.

I applaud all four for speaking out.

A number of us have tried to tell much of what is in these stories for some time now but it is these folks who got it heard worldwide and that is awesome!

I cannot pretend to really understand the three guys that spoke out and I am not even trying to be critical but I must disagree on one thing that I feel is important.

One did NOT have to beat others to survive. One could have just left rather than beating others. Beating and otherwise abusing others was a choice. I was just as "high up" and never laid a finger on anyone nor abused anyone even though I was once ordered by Hubbard to spit on some poor people under guard there and had many opportunities to be abusive but CHOSE not to despite the fact that abuse was in vogue even then. And IMHO most ex staff were like me in this fashion.

Hell I lived and worked at the infamous Guardian Office World Wide before that time where all kinds of crazy shit was supported by B1 there including operation freak-out and Snow White and many others. While most of us did not know that shit was going on we still helped defend an organization that this world would be far better off without. But even there at the headquarters of the GO itself I never ever HEARD of staff beatings and abuse like that. Hell it used to be a big deal there if someone was applying some lower condition and having to wear that stupid dirty gray rag. Certainly it was not commonplace there. And that too was a wacko organization.

The first time I personally saw staff beatings and the like was at Int with Miscavige and also seeing his Int Finance police abuse the shit out of countless people. It was so crazy that part of my job as Special Unit IC was to stop the finance police from trying to set up people for crimes they did not commit.

Miscavige was the MOST immature person in group of immature people who knew nothing of life, who had blind loyalty to Hubbard, who believed everything he said and who thought they were "on source" by being as abusive as Hubbard ever was at his worst.

But that shit was a choice. You DID NOT have to beat others!

Hell I have lots to answer for by being such a huge factor in their religious cloaking and corporate veils and I have been trying to do something about it for years now just like those three guys seem to be doing now as well.

But, again, I think it is important to state that one NEVER had to beat or abuse others. I developed cloaking to hide Hubbard's controls and intentions and that was a choice. I thought I was helping "save the world" just like these guys felt but that is not an excuse. It was a choice. A poor choice but a choice nonetheless. Likewise beating others was a choice.

The fact that one or more of them has been seeking out others and apologizing to them is a great step forward no doubt.

That said, and maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill, I again say I am thrilled with this and what will come of all this and I am very happy those three guys and Amy did what they did here.

So the shit storm came up more in the east. Now brace for more epic in the west:) LOL
  14. Antagone Member

I really don't get it. How the hell is what Davis said there supposed to present the cult in anything remotely resembling a good light? That smacking sound we're hearing right now isn't Miscavige slapping someone around, it's the combined face-palming of everyone who has a clue about PR.

You don't admit to the press that you have physical punishments of shoving staff into swimming pools and then try to make it better by saying the water's heated and lifeguards are on hand. The average reader is going to look at that and wonder why, if there's so much concern for welfare, why is there punishments in the first place?

If they're ever holding classes in how not to deal with the media, then the reactions the cult has given to the Saint Petersburg Times will surely form chapter one of the textbook.
  15. Anonymous Member

*"Please don't hit me again. I'll be a good boy. I promise."
  16. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

Exactly.
  17. AnonLover Member

This part hits a nerve...
    if i recal counterfeit dreams blog correctly, jeff would of been like twice Miscavige's age right? So WTF how u be jeff and fall to floor at a conference table and put a scissor lock one someone in first place let alone on a younger man? that doesnt even make sense. fking idiots lie so much and so large that they dont even bother making it make sense anymore.
  18. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

^
    l

I think this is pretty much how the world is responding to $cientology's attempt to blow wholes in what looks like irrefutable proof. This says it all I think.... (I got this from one of he 46 different independent pages hosting the story from SP TIMES)
    .... ALSO THE SP TIMES PROBABLY MADE MILLIONS FROM THESE THREE ARTICLES. PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY THE SP TIMES FOR USE OF THIER STORY WHENEVER THEY RE-PRINT IT ON THE BLOG OR TV OR PAPER OR WHATEVER MEDIA IS CURRENTLY HOSTING THIS SCAMOLGOY CLUSTERFUCK. SO HOPEFULLY THE MASSIVE MONEY THEY MADE WILL PROMPT THEM TO DO MORE ON THE CULT. AND IF THE CULT TRIES TO SUE LIKE THEY DID WITH THE TIME MAGAZINE ARTICLE IT WILL ONLY MAGNIFY THE STORY ALL ACROSS THE USA EVEN FASTER.

"When the Times asked for responses from Scientology, the organization did something many of us have been pointing out for many years: that if you join the church, from day one Scientology starts building a file on you as you are compelled to admit to errors and ethical lapses (whether true or not). As a matter of course, Scientology spokesmen have denied that these files are created so that the material can be used to discredit people who defect.

Of course, that's exactly what Scientology did in this case. For each of the defectors speaking for the St. Pete Times project, the church has mined their personal files in an attempt to smear them. Not only is that shocking behavior for a "religion," it turns out to be transparently ridiculous and makes Scientology look worse. The Times reporters do a brilliant job giving the church its say, but also provide real facts to deflect the attempts to damage Rathbun and Rinder and the others.

How huge is this blow to Scientology? The writers themselves come up with an apt parallel. They say that Rathbun and Rinder dishing on Miscavige is something like Haldeman and Erlichman coming clean about their boss.

Yes, a "religion" run the way Richard Nixon ran his White House. That's a comparison we can get behind."
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

Just the fact that these are supposed to be the leet of de leet, the controlers, the masters, movers, and shakers...........
    GOOD FKN GRAVEY!
    What a bunch of greedy, paranoid, cowardly, back-stabbing cattle!
    We must tell de world! .............................................oh wait.......................nm. ;)

Way ta go Davey! *waves* How's that cocktail tasting? Pretty shitty huh, truth coming out an' all that, sorry 'bout yer luck you steaming maggot-fest. You and your RatPak have been laughing at the suckers for years, it'll be a shame when they figure it out and start hitting back.......ohwait agin.....

(as a matter of point, I have a dear friend (ex-mem from the late 60's to early 90's)who also witnessed many of the abuses Marty and the others speak of, and then some. He mentioned some of this to me a while back and the SPTimes story/interviews has just confirmed it ain't BS. The Wee Savage Miscavige (that's you David Miscavige you sadistic goat-fucker) takes great pleasure in be-littling all within his grasp, he learned from the master of 'Fuck the Shills' himself, LRon. (Anyone who witnessed the 'table dance/spit-fest' will know I speak true.) No conscience, no remorse, no ethics, no human dignity. Its the way its structured.)

late nao, I go zzzzzzzzz.
  20. leroyjenkins Member

I think they are trying the Chewbacca Defense... Make it sound so crazy that nobody would believe you.
    Chewbacca Defense
  21. Anonymous Member

[IMG] ATTENTION ALL TAMPA BAY ANONS: [IMG]

genericinvite.th.jpg

Print these up, get in your car and place them appropriately. TODAY! HIT EVERY NEWSPAPER STAND YOU CAN. Time is OF THE ESSENCE. GO GO GO!
  22. Anonymous Member

23. chrisanon Member

Miscavige is on the Freewinds.

Has it occurred to anyone he might not come back to the States?
  24. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

non thumbnail image plox
  25. Anonymous Member

Larry - moar to come?
  26. basil Member

Several times.

The Failwinds docks somewhere. All non-essential personnel are sent off; a hand picked team of Loyal Officers board, with a few crates full of important documents, and off she sails, to who knows where.

Moar likely than you think.
  27. leroyjenkins Member

The Real Test Happens Wednesday; After all of the articles have been published. These articles lead scientology into nuclear meltdown, we would have to find out the result of the aftermath.
  28. noname99 Member

hopefully sail through the Gulf of Aden and get some Somali Sea Arrrg party time
  29. parvent Member

They want to couch it in religiosity in hopes they are not charged with crimes by "wog" justice.

ecclesiastical

adjective
    Etymology:
    Middle English, from Late Latin ecclesiasticus, from Late Greek ekklēsiastikos, from Greek, of an assembly of citizens, from ekklēsiastēs
    Date:
    15th century

1 : of or relating to a church especially as an established institution
    2 : suitable for use in a church
  30. chrisanon Member

Very provocative, Larry. Thank you for saying this.

Choice or not, no one is off the hook for paying all penalties the law allows for their behavior.

I'm not sure I completely agree with you, though. Thought reform has different effects on different people; maybe they really did perceive that their lives/worlds would end if they didn't do what Miscavige said.

But that psychological issue should have no legal, and maybe no moral, bearing.

31. Ogsonofgroo Member

genericinvite.jpg

For the thumbnail challenged one, its not a bad thing I think :) but should be everyday thingy too, liek YFTC etc.
    Hm, prob should been posted in flier section but I understand your idea, get them into the SPTimes papers.
    Alla same, I think people will be looking stuff up a whole lot moar anyhow.
  32. Anonymous Member

That is HIGHLY alarming. If the cleartoilet police won't investigate this IMMEDIATELY then the next closest law enforcement agency needs to be alerted as of 10 seconds ago that it is suspected that people are being held against their will! the cops MUST go room to fucking room and help these people!!

just because faggot cult pretend-cops want to hold american citiziens hostage in their role-playing alien hotel - it doesn't make a rats ass difference. whatever the closest sane pd is - they need to go "YFZ Ranch" on the cult's ass and ask each and every shackled, starving sap "hey do U wanna gtfo?"

my god these people are so brow beaten - I would use deadly force if i was being held against my will. uhhhh so frustrating
  33. chrisanon Member

Maybe you can find out where the printing presses are? Company trucks often pick up the papers there and drop them at stores, newsstands, etc.

I suspect the Scilons have been following the trucks on their routes and stealing the papers as soon as they're dropped off.
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

Schpellings an' pungchuashun's in wallow-nonsense?
    Not knowing/caring, short ban chill time (guess).

Anyhow, part three out, suppose the ending could have been better, but I think SP Times did excellently, basically didn't re-hash all the old stories we already know, and let the peoples speak their thing, which I believe was the purpose.
    Co$ spin doctors must be going apeshit about now, if Tommy-boi is any indication (good lord can he ever pull his foot out?) it is not going well in scio-land.
    The seeming lock-down in CW has an almost surreal/1984-ish cast about it.
    As someone earlier mentioned in one of these SPT threads, it'd be highly interesting to find out what the CoS staff are being fed regarding all this.
    Also, as brought up too, about the public with Times subs, and I'm sure there must be a few, this must have been quite a shock fer them.
    Do you think that because of their training/brainwiping, that they just read, liek, one line, then throw it away and run for auditing because of wog entheta?
    This cannot be happy times for those 'public' parishioners who are unsure of their allegences.
    Let the panic continue!
    Harpoons to all minor media continue, I rest well this morning. :)

:)
  35. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

I lived north of ClearScificentral for many years. Never make eye contact was the rule when the family went to CW.

When I learned what my now favorite of all cults was I began to boycott those that had anything to do with the cult. SP Times has been very good about reporting stories about the cult.

With this coverage now going global, the next step is to boycott the movies, music, tv shows, and other media rapports that these celebritards are on. Don't make money for them, they can't make money for the cult.

After the years I have been watching though, I would wonder at whom in the political rings and LE/Judiciary rings are cult members. CNN has 2 cult members on their payroll. There's got to be a way to find out so these people can be voted out of office.

Also about the theory about the trucks, I knew someone who threw the SPT for a living. I know in Pasco County (west side) the trucks have to go to the Hudson office before distribution. It's easy to see the trucks out at 11pm-1am making their runs. Follow the trucks and you can find the delivery substations. From there, enough people can follow the distribution. I'm sure the cult knew all about that though.

Bless you WWP for getting this out further and helping in the good fight.
  36. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

This is interesting. Who are they?
  37. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

Gretchen von Susteren (spelling maybe wrong) and her husband though I forget his name.

Scientology Kills has a full list of those celebritards that are Cultists. GvS I've known about for a long time.
  38. Anonymous Member

Oh duh. I was asleep at the wheel. Know about those. I always have the thought about them that they are so high profile it's hard for them to kill shit over there without it being an obvious conflict of interest in front of their coworkers! I guess I was looking for other scilons stuffed in there someplace.
  39. mojo Member

that would be greta and husband john coale, OFR. she's now at Fox.
  40. webkilla Member

my gods... THIS IS WHY!!!!

that article is full of win and horribly truths.

i can only pray to xenu that david miscaviage becomes the butt-boy of some bubba at a county lockup because of this