Customize

SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org and More

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2010.

1. TrevAnon Member

Re: SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org and More

Marty accepted it and answered:

SP Times covers Miscavige cult’s hatred of children
  2. Random guy Member

For once I think Marty has a (partial) point in his "all is DMs fault" policy. Hubbard the old bastard finally croacked in 1986. Guillumes order is from 1991. Not that things were in any way rosy under the old fraud, but in this regard it seems to have gotten worse under Miscavige. From some of the comments on EXSCMB it seems there was a real change of policy from just neglecting children to actively aborting them somewhere around 1990.

Bloody fucking cult, they need to go.
  3. Re: SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org and More

Personally it matters not to me who ordered it, the fact of the matter is that the CoS as an entity, allowed this shit to go on happening unabated.
  4. Anonymousfly Member

EXACTLY!
  5. Bipolart Member

I am still in tears after watching those videos. To have Tommy Davis deny the pressure put on these ladies is reprehensible. I hope he burns for that.
  6. eddieVroom Member

7. eddieVroom Member

LOL. Are Tommy Davis and David Miscavige BDSM butt-buddies? How else to explain Tommy just begging for moar "quality time" with the midget?...
  8. tippytoe Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

dugg-article2.jpg
  11. willhaven720 Member

WTF?! Scientology gives financial assistance to couples that leave the Sea Org to have children??

Wow.

I remember there was this girl at BPI who got pregnant. She decided NOT to abort and "route out". It was a big "flap" for them. lol

So they decided to pull all the staff at Bridge down to the Ethics office, one by one and had the Master at Arms (Ethics Officer) lecture us about the pull-out method. lol

They convinced the husband to stay in and divorce her. How's THAT for financial assistance? They tried to do the same thing with my sister's husband. But he stepped up to the plate like a real man.

I respect that dude for life.

Why don't you tell him I said that, the next time you ask him about me? OSA coward fuckbags. Then cut him a check for this so-called assistance. Oh wait... did you mean the $200 severance package?? Nevermind. I take it back.

You guys are awesome!
  12. subgenius Member

13. anonamus Member

14. eddieVroom Member

we did the bump bump bump...

15. DeathHamster Member

16. manly man Member

I have to agree with tommy davis on something... the interviwees said they were "forced" and tommy said that, that is in fact, actually is impossible. Which it is. It was more like coercion... typo. SPs need to word clear.
  17. anon555 Member

well davis does admit

i mean, naps and a rattle from the $1 store is practically the same thing, right?
  18. Anonymous Member

as I posted at SPT:
    "Declarations?
    4 of the women had their babies in or before 96 when the "policy" changed. Kelly Cleal, Lynley bromwell, Ellen Maher-Forney, and Sandra Menkhaus.
    Dobse Wuefel states "At no stage was my wife ever approached by any Scientologist to have an abortion." Where is the wife's declaration? Found out in December, left in Feburary.
    Russell Fisher states "No one ever even mentioned abortion to me." What about his wife?
    Thaddeus Reeves - found out in Dec, left in April. Wife still $cientology supervisor.
    Megan Robinson was over 4 mos pregnant when she found out in Aug 09. Too far along for 1st term abortion. Left in Sept.
    Tracy Smith suffered complications after 1st abortion. Found out she was 11 - 12 wks along in March 2007. Too far along for 1st term abortion. Left in April.
    Aaradona Walker - left in Sept 08 after finding out she was pregnant. No info on how far along.
    Katherine Reeves - $cientology supervisor. Found out in Dec 09.
    Maybe two are legit? "

Anonymous ridin' the wave!
  19. Somesuch Member

Merriam-Webster Online definition for force:

2 : to compel by physical, moral, or intellectual means

Just sayin'
  20. RightOn Member

ha!

well yes it is the same, I stand corrected lol..
    Man! Tommy Davis is one hell of a guy.
    naps??????? sign me up!
  21. Anonymous Member

If nobody provides the proof that David Miscavige knew and condoned the abortions, he'll get away with this too. Nobody fires the pope when there are allegations of pedophilia by priests. Nobody fires DM when there are allegations of abortions by staff members.

His leadership results in lots of bad PR for Scientology.
  22. Re: SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org and More

dafffap.gif

I sense a shit storm coming.

And judging by the amount of handlers posting comments on the SP Times site the tiny tyrant does too.

Fuckin faptastic!
  23. RightOn Member

those who were under DM and who carried out the orders to "talk" to these poor members who were pregnant need to come forward and say that the orders came from him
    easier said then done tho
  24. manly man Member

LOL at this
    If I am not mistaken this is another footbullet for our dear leader. But you might ask, how is this, that which you say it is... Well according to him, there were 11 former sea org members that routed out the appropiate way because they wanted to have kids. So they too abandoned and left their careers just to have that miserable kid. But hold up, whats this thing about abondoning spouse?... OIC, that mostly alludes to those ex-ex-sea org members, those who left and whose spouses were most likely told to divorce cause he/she wouldn't be able stay together and, at the same time, go up the bridge... lol... TOMMY boy is so funny. Unwillingly or un/knowingly, he reveals his skills to degrade a person or at least psychologically break them down in order to get them to do what Scientology demands of them.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

Just checked my email after the making the post above this.

The Gawker story is a direct result of the poon fired to them. The response I've received confirms this. You can choose to believe me or not. I'm just saying, don't hesitate to fire off some emails to places you think would be interested.

(Also, in the response I received, I learned that Ravi didn't get fired, he's at Newsweek now which is good for us cause he gets it.)

Response also asked me for information on another Sci related matter. Tiny Dancer, check your pm's plox. :)
  27. chrisanon Member

[SIZE="5"]BEST CARTOON EVAR!!![/SIZE]
  28. kitfisto Member

What a horrible win ]=
  29. Anonymousfly Member

Monday's story should be up on the SP Times website within the next hour and a half.
  30. theLastAnon Member

New Story is Up and it's unreal.

Taking her daughter - St. Petersburg Times
  31. Anonymous Member

Please to excuse derail, but where did you hear that about Ravi? (Not that I am a big fan, just curious. I didn't like the way he ran with a press release that was being worked on here and published it claiming it was reality.)
  32. Anonymous Member

Lurk moar, or read 5 posts above yours for update.
  33. Anonymous Member

SP Times June 14th "Taking Her Daughter"

"Taking Her Daughter" Natalie Hagemo shares her story.

Video, great article!
  34. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times June 14th "Taking Her Daughter"

merge with the other thread, don't you think?
  35. theLastAnon Member

"No Sea Org member has ever been subjected to 'intimidation." -- TOMMY DAVIS

Any former Sea Org members around here care to comment?
  36. Anonymous Member

^^^ and this

"He told Hagemo the Sea Org didn't have to follow the law of the non-Scientology world."
  37. Anonymous Member

"I look at you and I think how many more like you there could have been. And I think about the moms and the dads who had to go through that. And for what?"

The church, she says, wanted it both ways. In the womb, Shelby was a problem, easily discarded.

"Well, the problem became a commodity. She could now work all these hours in the Sea Org, be a cog in a wheel. She was now worth something.

The quote from Natalie above says it all!!!
  38. Anonymousfly Member

I love this chick! This is not a mom I want to piss off.

She told him: "I am her parent, I have legal rights. I can walk in there right now and grab her, and there's nothing you can say about it."

Hagemo said he told her the Sea Org wasn't bound by "wog'' law, the rules of the non-Scientology world.

"For one, I know that's not true,'' she said. "But to say it to a parishioner of the church, to a mother. Anybody with a brain knows you don't p--- off a mother.''
  39. anonhuff Member

In 45 minutes since it was posted, 4 people managed to read it, become appalled, and took the time to post a comment stating so.

No, that's not fishy one bit. Not at all.
  40. Anonymous Member

wat?