Customize

South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIMO

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Modern Marvels, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again?

Toms twin "Forrest Bowfinger Mapother"
    [IMG]

Looks like a Fudge Packer to me

Cruise Dubbed Fudge Packer
    April 16, 2010 by George Nott
    http://channelhopping.onthebox.com/2010/04/16/cruise-dubbed-fudge-packer/
    South Park's longevity surprises even creators

200th episode tonight features group photo of every celebrity it has trashed
    By Alex Strachan, Canwest News ServiceApril 18, 2010

http://www.timescolonist.com/entertainment/South+Park+longevity+surprises+even+creators/2921591/story.html
  2. xenulondon Member

Yes, please do this.
  3. RedOrbifold Member

there, I changed the title.
  4. Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again?

Very enlightening. I assumed a reflex-action lawsuit, but I guess that pesky First Amendment must have gotten in their way.

Their only recourse must have been to have Mr. Closet lean on Viacom. And wow, all his movies suck now anyways, so perhaps in the future that kind of manuver can't be repeated.

And it was very interesting to hear Penn and Teller's Bullshit! was prevented from producing an expose of Scientology.

One thing you need to remember about those two though: they tend to pop up when you least expect them.
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

While they didn't sue, they did do their famous Fail Game: After Issac left, he said that Matt and Trey were "not nice to work with" and spouted BS about the work environment. Funny Issac - most of the time before the infamous episode you were singing praises about South Park! (Hey! Abbreviate South Park and you get SP! Humm....)

Also, Comedy Central and Showtime are under the Viacom umbrella... However, Penn and Teller have a larger work period for each episode. I don't know how much time but I do know this: South Park usually has just 1 week to do 1 episode. Therefore, SP has a great deal more freedom to do things than BS.

As for your last comment: Are you talking about Penn and Teller or Trey and Matt? All of them about do the same.
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

7. The Wrong Guy Member

Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

While searching for the video posted above, I found this one, and hope nobody minds my sharing it here.

8. The Wrong Guy Member

From the South Park Facebook page: "201" An All-New South Park

South Park is in danger from angry celebrities, violent Ginger kids and Mecha Streisand in an all-new episode titled "201," premiering on Wednesday, April 21 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

It's a tense situation in South Park as Muhammad has become the pawn in the game to save the town. The Ginger kids are threatening to destroy the city if Stan and Kyle don't hand over the Prophet and the celebrities have met violence with violence by unleashing Mecha Streisand. In the midst of all of this, all anyone really wants to know is, who is Eric Cartman's father?

Watch the "Previously on South Park" clip now - Previously on South Park - Clips - South Park Studios

And don't miss the all-new episode Wednesday, April 21 at 10p/9c on Comedy Central.
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

That is an old one because Trey and Matt did make fun of it. That and Issac died.

I think if they wanted to make fun of Scifags then they could but that is up to them.
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

southpark200.com

South Park has a new site dedicated to its 200th episode, where people can add videos they create: South Park 200th Episode
  11. Anonymous Member

Create-A-Character

I created my own character...sweet!
  12. Anonymous Member

Your Jett link is coming up as...

13. Rockyj Member

Me thank you!!! I posted it on my Facebook page cuz my middle daughter who has become a bit too fanatically Christian & wants me to move down to CA (where her family recently moved). I hate CA & this will probably piss her off.
  14. exOT8Michael Member

Ok, so now South Park creators are under some kind of Islamic Jihad threat. On AC360 tonight. 4 realz not a troll.
  15. Anonymous Member

Spoiler alert
  16. Anonymous Member

As far as I understand, but IANAM, the threat comes from an STO or secret terrorist organisation and is not an official death notice issued by the official religion. Which is probably worse.
  17. anonymous9 Member

18. The Wrong Guy Member

Bumping this up since the show should be starting now in the eastern time zone.
  19. grumpus Member

They're bleeping the name Mohammad...
  20. LocalSP Member

WTF?
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

The show's creators don't have complete control over what gets aired. Comedy Central is owned by Viacom.

Comedy Central - Wikipedia

Viacom - Wikipedia
  22. AnonymousNow Member

I'm pissed off, missed first 6 min so have to practice radio silence until 12:00am when it comes on again. Can't read this thread until 12:31am.
  23. Anonymous Member

It seemed to me the bleeping & covering was on purpose! The only way to show that the 'can't be made fun of' transfer worked was by the celeb not being able to be showed. Also they were making fun of the bleep censoring especially at the end with the 'lesson learned' speeches!

I especially loved the very end when they helped Tom cruise to where he'd never be made fun of again!!!!! LOL
  24. Anonymous Member

The bleeping was surely on purpose. The end of 201 I didn't quite get. What was with the whale?
  25. Anonymous Member

Yes, that whale was from the Free Willzyx episode which is the whale the boys sent back to the moon to be with his family where it really was the whale announcer from the aquarium who loved to mess with kids playing the whale's voice. So they must have gotten another moon rocket from the Mexicans for $200 and sent Tom Cruise to be there where nobody would make fun of him. Or at least that's what the boys thought and cruise I guess didn't see anything wrong with that! LOL!
  26. Anonymous Member

Bullshit! Missed the first one at 9:00 and the cable guide says re showing at 11:00,but its a fuckin repeat! Could they not show twice....WTF?
  27. RandoAnon Member

I missed the first showing of the episode tonight so I thought I would catch it again. The episode title and descriptions right but its a episode from 3 weeks ago.. The fucking pussied out hard. My bro watched the earlier showing and he just said they pussied out bleeping Muhammeds name and shit. Fucking PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!
  28. Anonymous Member

I am dissapoint that comedy central certainly did pussy out on a second showing! Even with all the bleeping & "censored" covers Matt & Trey put up AS THE JOKE!
  29. Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

They always reshow the new episodes at midnight on Wednesday, this sucks! Did they show it on the west coast?
  30. Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

It was DEFINITELY a pussy out on comedy central's part because after not replaying the new South Park from earlier they did replay the new Ugly Americans that was played right after the new South Park.
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

Episode 201 is on right now on the west coast.

Comedy Central has been making some programming changes lately. Demetri Martin's show has been pushed back to 12:30 am, and it looks like there won't be any new episodes of Sarah Silverman's show.
  32. Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

What the fucking fuck is this shit?!!?!?!!

southparkepisodeplayer2.png

South Park Episode Player - 201
  33. Re: South Park to Make Fun of Tom Cruise Again? SPOILER ALERT GINGERS BLOW UP THE LIM

'Muhammad' now a dirty word on 'South Park' -- The Live Feed | THR

So much for Matt And Trey putting in the bleeps as a joke. :(
  34. moarxenu Member

Plz tell me someone recorded the orginal and posted it at somewhere.ru.
  35. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^THIS,,,,I WANT TO SEE!!!!!
  36. Anonymous Member

So what happened to the First Amendment?

It's all right to accuse Russia of abusing human rights by banning the works of LRH urging people to overthrow democracy to make more money for him, but a different thing when a tiny cell of extremist Muslims abuses human rights in your own country by threatening to kill someone who makes fun of their religion.

Then you hop, don't you?
  37. Rockyj Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Marcab9000 Member

****** F**king a camel
  40. JMBrandon Member

Rock on, John Stewart, you glorious bastard, you.