Customize

South Africa

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Anonymous_PTA, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Anonymous_PTA Member

While angry, we are not violent, we will take back South Africa, do not try and stop us, you will fail, SA belongs to the people.

Expect Us.
  2. FloGold Moderator

Much love to you guys!
    If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me or one of the other moderators of this site!
  3. Anonymous_PTA Member

Great stuff! Thanks so Much!

Respect!
  4. FloGold Moderator

5. RightOn Member

welcome!
  6. BrokenSystem Member

I just signed up and am eager to get involved in taking back SA. :) This beautiful country is being ruined by a system that was never built to last. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the cell.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. FloGold Moderator

Welcome!
    We are glad to have you.
    While you are here please take a look at this thread...
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/

Its for new members and its got a lot of good information on how to protest effectively, how to be safe, and how to have a blast.

Let me or one of the other mods know if you have any questions that where not answered in the New Members Area threa.
  8. BrokenSystem Member

Thanks for the link - I have been familiarizing myself with the site. Really enjoying it - been researching anon's for a while now. But what really got me excited was the Million Mask March...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SA Anonymous Member

Hay all SA's Anons
    Has any one started any thing on ZUMA's New Lavish House. That the public are being prevented from seeing.
  10. We must look into that house
  11. Cassie Member

Why?

12. Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma does not understand his position and the power THE PEOPLE have given him. The ANC was once symbol of freedom and change. It is currently a corrupt organisation where the leaders purpose are not to uplift the country and attempt to bridge the gap between wealthy and poor but rather uses the GIVEN power to exploit the positions for their benefit and those whom they surround themselves with; e.g. Gupta family. This needs to change. The people in these governmental positions must realize that they are not there for themselves but for us, the citizens of South Africa; of the Earth. There are many problems which need addressing, this is just one.

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=53tCd4jusxo ) this was posted 3 years ago, many of the issues mentioned are still occurring. We the People need to take South Africa back.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
  13. Why has there not been a more recent discussion on what's happening in SA right now.

How about the fact that we have a educational system that is more keen on raising the prices on studying then preparing our young learners for life they have been promest ever since they have been born.
    You the face that all our beautiful monuments are been torn down and set on fire because of a generation that was ( in their mind) looking out for the greater man.

Yes what happened in the past was cruel and down right wrong, Are we as the next generation going to sit and watch while our heritage gets burned down and our politicians salary gets increased every year for doing this.

I call on any willing participants all over the world, please help us rebuild South Africa to the greater country we know we can be.

I do not ask for to go back to what we were, i simply ask to stand together to take down the shitty government we have as they do not think of the people of SA.
  14. Why has there not been a more recent discussion on what's happening in SA right now.

How about the fact that we have a educational system that is more keen on raising the prices on studying then preparing our young learners for life they have been promest ever since they have been born.
    You the face that all our beautiful monuments are been torn down and set on fire because of a generation that was ( in their mind) looking out for the greater man.

Yes what happened in the past was cruel and down right wrong, Are we as the next generation going to sit and watch while our heritage gets burned down and our politicians salary gets increased every year for doing this.

I call on any willing participants all over the world, please help us rebuild South Africa to the greater country we know we can be.

I do not ask for to go back to what we were, i simply ask to stand together to take down the shitty government we have as they do not think of the people of SA.
  15. Notjustavoice Member

Is our south African group still active if so , i would like to ask a few about protesting against scientology
  16. IamTHElight Member

It seems the South African thread is dead... Simply not enough interest then?
    We want to start the FreeThe_People Op... if anyone is still interested.
  17. Free what people?
  18. mojaz Member