Customize

SOURCE NATURALS is NOT a Scientology Business

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by TinctureOfXenu, Nov 20, 2008.

1. TypingChimp Member

Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business [rumored]

That was completely tacky and degrading. I'm ashamed of you for saying that. You should've said Marina Sirtis, not Natalie Portman.
  2. Anonymous Member

MARINA IS NOT A MEME :)
  3. anoninoob Member

Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business

Threshold's newest "Vitamin Supplement"

fuckitol.jpg

Snake Oil - shit masquerading as medicine.
  4. Anonymous Member

This thread was crap until you posted this.
  5. Anon556 Member

^ this
  6. Kambridge Member

FUCKEN SAVED
    • Like Like x 1
  7. webkilla Member

the game, you lost it
  8. King Nerd Member

Lol.
  9. Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business [rumored]

Oh play the game.

Everybody play the gaaaaaaaaaaaaame..

..oh wait, he/she lost already.
  10. Optimisticate Member

Let's just say that this thread will come up with people google SOURCE NATURALS.

Let's just say that this thread may be read by people googling for SOURCE NATURALS.

Let's just say people might form opinions of the employees/ownership of SOURCE NATURALS after reading their thoughts here.

Have a nice day :)
  11. anon111265 Member

SOURCE NATURALS? dont they have something to do with THRESHOLD ENTERPRISES LTD?
  12. Anonymous Member

I must say that after reading all of this ,the first thing that comes to mind is the company's/OP strong reaction to even the thought that may have a tie to Scientology

I'd say that is a win.
  13. xenubarb Member

Speaking as one who has read a lot of Scilon reactions, I'd lay odds Butthurt here has at least studied communication skillz at the knee of Hubbard.

Flailing, finger-pointing and namecalling. The FFN Triangle, if you will. ARC's eevil twin!
  14. anoninoob Member

15. Haruhi Member

Oh... did I hear "naked Natalie Portman?"
  16. King Nerd Member

I think I just did.
  17. Anonxmous Member

You're an idiot. No one accused you of being an employee, you said you were. There's nothing even vaguely inquisitorial about requiring you to back up facts you allege.

Deflecting idiot.
  18. SwordSworn Member

Sage@Sage.Sage

[IMG]
  19. anon111265 Member

I was just clarifying that SOURCE NATURALS was related to THRESHOLD ENTERPRISES LTD just incase there was any confusion

(also totally nothing to do with google search results)
  20. TypingChimp Member

She should be.
  21. Suzette Member

If y'all go back far enough in this thread, you will see that the real Source Naturals people already knew about this thread and addressed it in a nice blog.

http://drkaos.livejournal.com/134002.html

Then he chatted with us Anon, and it was cool.

So I'm not guessing that this TruthHurts guy just now heard about this.
  22. Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business

For what its worth I've used Source Naturals wellness formula for the last few years and its definately a product that works.
  23. Haruhi Member

[IMG]
  24. Anonymous Member

1st post product promotion?
  25. xenubarb Member

IT WORKS AND IT HELPS PEOPLE
  26. SickLab Member

Good and subtle viral marketers are hard to find these days I guess.
  27. Anonymous Member

I have to wonder what TruthHurts thinks of these various ideas and questions:

"If Scientology's ethics technology is so effective, why are so many Scientologists found to be out ethics?

I only question your ideas. If that makes me suppressive, how come you can't shatter me or my suppression? Who can?

How could you go about proving any of the gains you get in Scientology?

At what point on the bridge do you get powerful enough to search your own religion on the Internet?

How do you know truth? If what's true for you isn't true for me, who's right? Why?

Why is it that simply knowing somebody who doubts your religion is enough to make it all stop working?

If you have "the tech" for all organizations, why is being on staff so hard, and why is the pay so lousy?"

Just wonderin'... :rolleyes:
  28. Anonymous Member

I have to assume that TruthHurts is really not with Source Naturals - that blog shows real class and no name-calling. Truth Hurts is going off like a pissed-off 10 year old, nothing like this blogger.

My bet is that TH is most likely is working for a fierce competitor and is being damn clever by using our forum to smear Source Naturals with his asshole comments - and claiming to work for Source Naturals. What better way to make Source Naturals look like idiots on behalf of Competition and Co.?

REAL Source Naturals people, I bet, are better than that, if that blog is any example.

Good work Truth Hurts... the winner in the game in the world of corporate PR is whoever can come out on top by using maturity, avoiding name-calling and having sense of calm and class. If you wanted to make Source Naturals look like name-calling immature jerks, you ALMOST succeeded.

Source Naturals folks, I hope you can find this person and deal with him. You don't deserve that kind of person claiming to represent your company.
  29. skollie Member

I know exactly where the company is located truthhurts. I've used Source Natural products for years but with an attitude like that, you've just lost your company a customer.
  30. Kilia Member

Vitamins are good but extremely overpriced.
  31. muldrake Member

Re: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business

This thread concluded your apparently moron-infested company wasn't Scientology-related over a year ago. But thanks for popping in a year after the discussion ended to show that it IS infested with morons. Where did you learn PR, the Atilla the Hun Charm School?
  32. anoninoob Member

"It works and it helps people"

(sorry, couldn't resist)
  33. FreakE420 Member

GP1742.jpg
  34. Unfortunately you could not be further form the truth. I worked for the company. I am not and never was a scientoligist. I know the owner and the workers. They are all disciples of an eastern guru from India called Guru Maharaji. THERE NOTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCIENTOLOGY AT ALL. In Fact there were people there who were disciples of Guru Maharaji who found Scientology to be completely uninteresting.
  35. hushpuppy Member

Hi Joseph, I can't PM you as a guest poster - hope you'll read this:

Thanks for posting. We're aware of this mistaken assumption - the Original Post was edited to include a correction years ago:

What should have been done then, and I have done now, is to edit the thread title to make it clear that Source Naturals is not associated with Scientology.
    I can delete your post above and subsequent posts - that way it will fall back to being a three year dead thread, but with the new title denying any connection. Otherwise this thread will show up in the list of most recent activity, and get renewed attention.

Please let me know your wishes.
  36. such a long time for us to backfire it all started what Nov 20 2008
    and after five years it comes back and bites us on the ass, shit happens, I guess, hopefully reputation wasn't tarnished in this mess.
  37. You guys are insane! We are a vitamin manufacturing company. Not a cult haha... we bottle under Source Naturals, Genexis, and Planetary Herbals depending on the product. Its a local health company... you guys need to spend some time away from the internet and breathe some fresh air to clear your heads.
  38. The Internet Member

Insane? Maybe psychotic?
  39. Ersatz Global Moderator

The title of this thread is, just in case you missed it:
    SOURCE NATURALS is NOT a Scientology Business
    • Like Like x 1
  40. What's New?