Customize

SOURCE NATURALS is NOT a Scientology Business

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by TinctureOfXenu, Nov 20, 2008.

1. AnotherMrPink Member

Re: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business [rumored]

True Oinker....damn Communist Hippie! Probably wants us all to take his pills so we dont realize Obama is turning us into a tyrany.
  2. TruthHurts Member

Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business [rumored]

Your group seems to be looking for some kind of hidden "truth"...but "making an effort to soundly investigate "truth" and just throwing as much crap against a wall to see what sticks are totally different. You guys seem like McCarthy-era dirt-diggers just looking to get some small satisfaction from your otherwise unsatisfying lives. Scientology, Christianity, Rastafari, ...who cares anyway? Freedom is freedom and being an "anti-cult cult" like you just makes you another...cult??

There are a few reasonable voices on this thread...otherwise I read a lot of sheep saying "baaaaa. tell me what to think. tell me what hidden messages are in the Source Naturals logo...baaaaa". Independent thought and rational deductive reasoning will save us and there is very little evidence of either on the "Why We Protest" website.
  3. LocalSP Member

Have any proof that you are employed there?
  4. Haruhi Member

Blah blah blah, the topic now says "RUMOR." Because it is.

Now stop bawwwing, all of you.
  5. TruthHurts Member

The rumored part is in parentheses and the "topic" also says "Newly discovered scio business". How can it be a "newly discovered Scio business" when it isnt? Because someone starts playing Da Vinci Code games with a logo and name?

As for having to proove my employment: is this part of your McCarthyism? Do I have to prove my loyalties to you? What would satiate your conspiratorial fethishes? A paystub? would you like to email me directly at work? Come for a lunch time visit? You tell me.
  6. Anonymous Member

What do you think of Scientology?
  7. Haruhi Member

*cough*

The title says "rumor", twice.

Edit: I could give a shit as to whether or not you're a Scientologist or if you really work for this company. However, your flailing about on the Interbutts is humorous and you should continue, full speed ahead.
  8. TruthHurts Member

What do I think of Scientology? What do I think of Mormons? What do I think of Christians? Muslims? Lesbians? People who like Cherry Coke? People on this website? Does it really matter? I think people should have the freedom to believe in whatever goofy fairy-tales they want to and do so without hassle and persecution. I do not really think of Scientology at all.

I was directed to this site because my group at work, at the cultish-front known as Threshold Enterprises (Source Naturals is just a brand name, along with Planetary Formulas) got sent the link. We found it so completely absurd and outrageous that we felt compelled to reply.

This witch-hunt mentality is a slippery slope. Today its Scientologists? Whos next? What other demographic do you have a beef with and felelcompelled to sick the Hounds on? You may think your doing some kind of noble work, but witch-hunts are witch-hunts, no matter how you try and spin it.
  9. anon111265 Member

theres just something about names with "truth" in them isnt there....
  10. none given Member

We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Our witches are real.

I bet they sent you that link.
  11. TruthHurts Member

OK...back to work infiltrating your reality with my Scientology agenda. Its been fun. Good luck with your "cause", whatever that may be.

And there is also something about all of us with these anonymous "handles", right? Come on out to Santa Cruz sometime and Ill give you all a tour of our rumored House of Wickedness!

Enjoy. Stay safe. And go get that Cruise guy. He really is the cause of global pain and suffering!
  12. Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business [rumored]

brb, getting popcorn.

Should have called yourself "Butthurt" instead of TruthHurts cause all I've seen is a bunch of reactionary bawwing.
  13. Haruhi Member

I'm glad you took my advice with the full speed ahead thing.
  14. Anonymous Member

Re: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business

that's
    original
    of
    you
  15. Anonymous Member

I'm an ex-scio and a few words/phrases from TruthHurts caught my attention like special insider scio lingo catches your ear when you're a scio to let you know you're talking to a fellow scio.

Those were:
    • witch-hunts
    • reality
    • persecution
    (and the way they were used)

Who knows. Maybe TH is really a scio trying to pretend to be a butthurt non-scio.
  16. Cheshirecat Member

O hai truth seeker.
  17. Haruhi Member

TH != TS

No worries there.
  18. Cheshirecat Member

kk. Sounds like another $cilon though
    </random speculation>
  19. Haruhi Member

ZOMG YOU NEED <rumor> TAGS ON THAT.
  20. TruthHurts Member

RUMOR: 43 year old male member of "Why We Protest" FINALLY fingers a female of his own species after courting her with cash and alcohol. Runs home to tell all his Dungeons and Dragons buddies and let them smell his left thumb as proof (rumored).
  21. sheep dip Member

I see that this topic is causing you emotional pain, anxiety and worry.
    I reccomend a few minutes of deep breathing exercises followed by a handfull of:
    GP1053.jpg
    I reccomend washing these down with a nice cold glass of pino grigio.
  22. Haruhi Member

ZING!

Oh, right. I meant flunk. For visibility.

Are you done Internet Fighting yet, kind-sir-that-is-definitely-not-a-Scientologist-stop-accusing-me-you-nerds?
  23. mongrel Member

I thought you were getting back to work? kthnxbai
  24. Permanoob Member

DONT DOX ME DUDE!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Haruhi Member

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.
  26. anoninoob Member

I live in Santa Cruz.

I am a good and upstanding citizen.

I have protested the cult.

I have defended your company in this thread.

I have friends who have temped at Threshold and said it was the worst company they ever worked for.

Have you finally gotten around to providing filter masks in the packaging department? Herb dust does wonderful things to ones pulmonary system.

BRB, have to squeeze some whiteheads before getting back to my Atari 2600...
  27. none given Member

you think TS is hoping he can troll us into attacking the vitamin company?
  28. TruthHurts Member

"attack" a vitamin company? are you getting erections fantasizing that you are starring in "V for Vendetta"? Are you going to put on a silly mask and provide us a witty monologue full of "V" word before you attack us? Will you go masturbate to images of Natalie Portman after this attack?

We are at 23 Janis Way, Scotts Valley, CA, 95066. Take Hwy 17 south from the San Jose Airport and get off at the first Scotts Valley exit. Make a left and then another left 4 lights down. Please let me know when to expect you and I will meet you out front of the building.

attack a vitamin company?? unreal.
  29. SwordSworn Member

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling
  30. TypingChimp Member

I'm sorry MyAssholeHurts. The previous comment was missing the disclaimer.

[IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

Truth Seeker^
  32. SwordSworn Member

Re: RUMOR: SOURCE NATURALS, newly discovered Scio business

THIS ^^^^
  33. TypingChimp Member

TruthHurts is great. In fact, I think a mod should strike up the b& for him.
  34. anon111265 Member

well, shit. I will now...
  35. Kilia Member

I've got a terribly huge headache now...any recommendations??
  36. Anonymous Member

damned smelly hippies.
  37. anon111265 Member

you know if theres one thing you can say about threshold enterprises, they are certainly consumate professionals.
  38. TypingChimp Member

excedrin.jpg
  39. Ramona Member

inehox.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Ooh yes yeah mmm uhhhhh mmmm huh Natalie Portman naked... petrified huh and covered in hot grits yeah... ouf... oops.

Sorry. What was the question again?