Customize

Sound Bites Please !

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Theblackprince, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hi WWP users where I am from there is a lack of active people it seems like I'm the only one who bothers to educate myself on matters what concern us all. I am film student and although you have probably heard it all before trust me when i say I'm good at what i do.

too introduce my area to anonymous I plan to create a short documentary as well as entering it into film festival (yes i know many have tried this before and it's all a bit cliche) I atleast want to create a video of what anonymous is to me and many others.

So will you help?

All I need is recorded sound bites of YOU guys of what anonymous is to you, why you follow a cause what can be considered anonymous and/or what you/anonymous hope to acheive? For the obvious reason dont all use the classic microsoft sam voice as you will all sound the same however, feel free to distort your voice if you want to (please dont feel that you are restricted by langauge even if you dont speak english feel free to record a sound bit for me)

It can be as personal or as inpersonal as you like just get something to me.

Upload the sound bite to media fire and then post the link on this thread thanks in advance !

http://www.mediafire.com/
  2. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. GuyFox Member

I might contribute soon.

Also, if you'd like some fun footage, feel free to grab stuff from http://www.youtube.com/user/GuyFoxxx - the past year has been all DSLR in 1080p, it may be useful for a fun edit.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you very much and please do it. only has to be a couple of seconds would appriciate it alot !
  5. A very good Video I would just use that however, i am a film student and in early febuary i am doing some travelling so as well as making this video to create awareness I want to create it for my own creative purposes too.

If you can post a 10- 30 second sound bite of what anonymous is to you or along that line I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the prompt replies aswell

6. Anonymous Member

And be sure to use any voice distortion software or even just get a computer generated voice to read what text you want said.
    Under no circumstances should real voices be revealed.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anything will do as long as the voices are clear and dont all sound the same.

Maybe some of you can start uploading ?
  8. Dragononymous Member

I'll consider trolling you by doing it in Russian.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. O_O Member

Love the voice Dragon, what was used for it?
  10. Dragononymous Member

Ask Snag.
  11. witchdokta Member

Bitchin vid