Customize

Someone trying to censor video of Ms Boucher's speech from 15th March 2008

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2010.

1. rof Member

Re: Someone trying to censor video of Ms Boucher's speech from 15th March 2008

Don't be boring and repetitive.

We have a mission to accomplish.
  2. grebe Member

Awr, my husband likes that song.
  3. Sissy Lala Member

Sorry, sir.
    I was bored, sir.
    I'm signing off now, sir.
  4. rof Member

I may or may not kick your ass.

You won't know until it happens.
  5. JConstantine Member

What exactly did the speech say?
  6. Anonymous Member

How he father committed suicide because the CoS convinced him he was an SP. Horrible stuff.
  7. Anonymous Member

Here's a youtube of the speech from a different angle. She is fine with it being up as long as her name is not associated with it:
    YouTube - DC 03/15/08 Ex-Scientologist speaks about what scientology
  8. TinyDancer Member

You have not been a biotch at all. And you just gave me goosebumps and wet eyes. It's so good to know you're making all that progress.

You are why we protest.