Customize

Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MICHEL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

no no, I think you misunderstood.
    I thought you were saying that someone only had to do something bad and be out ethics to be labled PTS

I was saying that you can be labled PTS by simply having a cold, and that there are different catagories of PTS
  2. MICHEL Member

That's right!

A cold and you are PTS. True fact.

Michel.
  3. Anonymous Member

It's one thing when outsiders/anonymous speculate on superpower

it's another thing entirely to hear it from someone who was right there, involved in it

Michel, i have no idea if you are who you say you are, but if you were as deep as you say you were you are VERY dangerous for scientology

btw, i don't know if you're aware, but anyone can check a box to appear as an "anonymous" poster.....we're not all the same person posting
  4. xoixoi1 Member

Thank you Michel .

I grew up in the cult (my parents joined in 1977). I am so happy you are on our side. Have no fear my friend. There so many people talking and letting information get into the public domain that it is hard for OSA to target us all.

This is not going to stop.

All the best my friend.

Ps: PM if you want.
  5. PodPeople Member

Michel, I forgot to say thank you for getting your info out. Yes, besides mental harm and financial harm, it should be known the longer you're involved, physical harm is part of the picture. If I hadn't gotten out when I did, and get real medical help, wouldn't be here.

Can't imagine super power would ever actually open. That would be insane if someone scrambles up some of those "rundowns" using those contraptions that have been described. I'd think there'd have to be some "medical" okay to hop on board, but that would mean "sci medical" which doesn't mean beans, as witnessed by Purif "okays". Extreme harm and even deaths would be very likely.
    While there of course would be "legal disclaimers and waivers" required for a ticket to ride, the bad publicity would beg for investigations and shut sci down.
  6. MICHEL Member

Well, i don't know if i am VERY dangerous for scientology, but what i experienced during my 8 years in the Sea Org is enough to convince me that i cannot keep this for myself.

Marc Headley, that i knew while in the SO, did the correct thing. He inspired me very much. Now i am too speaking load and clear about the Human rights violations and abuses i have seen and experienced in the Cult.

I figured that "Anonymous" was not the same person each time.(because of the "we are legion" bible reference)

Thanks for your support.

It helps me a lot.

Michel.

BTW: i am just Michel, nobodyelse.;)
  7. Anonymous Member

So G-Rex murdered his PTS! another MOTIVE
  8. MICHEL Member

Hello my friend,

Thanks a lot for your support, it's very appreciated. I am sure it's not gonna stop, actually, thanks to the Internet, i'ts just the beginning...of the end.

Michel.
  9. Rockyj Member

Agreed, Michel you are like a beam of light! I hope you are taking all precautionary measures.
  10. MICHEL Member

ho yeah!!!

Super Power is just a dream! I't's not applicable at all in the real world! These guys are so much into their "own world" that they completely forget the physical laws!

Imagine a moment. The Cause Resurgence Rundown, is based on running 5 hours the day around a pole.

Poor OT7 and OT8 with all their physical trouble running 5 hours the day to get the Super Power wathever.

Looks like DM has already assigned all of them to the RPF. How many of them are going to make it?

How much did they pay for that?

Michel.
  11. MICHEL Member

You got it!

Michel.
  12. Anonymous Member

Not only is Super Power ridiculous, it does not exist. Neither do OT levels nine or ten. They're a shell game, meant to make the faithful dump out more money. The truth of the matter is, nine and ten are so scattered and so scarce that there isn't enough written materials for them to make into levels.
  13. MICHEL Member

Same for Super Power...a few pieces of paper with a few LRH directions. I spent 6 years trying to figure how to make this works. At the end the entire thing was looking like a kind of Luna Park or Disney Land...for Scientologists.

Imagine, a Luna park entrance @ $35,000.00 per person.

Michel.
  14. Anonymous Member

I just don't understand.

Scientology could probably put shit on the moon, or maybe a small satellite for the cost of the Super Power fundraising.

So, why would anyone who isn't OTI, probably OTIII really be motivated to donate to Super Powers? So how many Clears, let alone OTs are possibly active? Let's say it is 100,000 (which I doubt)... that means they all gave on average $1,000 to super power, in addition to courses, IAS, idle orgs, books, libraries.

All for something that is labeled right up there... THIS IS A SCAM.
    Who believe there are super powers?
  15. MICHEL Member

Totally true!

IT'S A SCAM!

Michel.
  16. ElenaP Member

Hi Michel!

Thanks for speaking out, and I am very glad to see you taking action with Maria Pia.
    Especialy for Italy, because I know Italy is the place with the most Scienotlogists in Europe. I was a staff member in Skopje Mission in Macedonia. We had Pier Paderni twice giving a seminar of Anatomy of Human Mind. Do you know him? and what is his current status?

Elena
  17. PodPeople Member

Those "astronaut like perception machines" space-agey stuff align just right to a sci's alien like brain waves. srsly sci's get in for different reasons, but those who stay once the veneer cracks away stay for the super duper powers. As to your first sentence, let me fix it for 'ya:
    Scientologists should probably be put on the moon. there, much better.
  18. MICHEL Member

Hello Elena,

Yes i know Pier, i was his SN DofP in 2006. It's true that Italy is a major Scientologist's field. But, there is also a lot of OT7 and OT8 disaffected. We just need to continue to speak out.

Michel.
  19. MICHEL Member

I will RightOne. Working on it.

Michel.
  20. MICHEL Member

Agreed PodPeople. LRH was SCIfi writter after all.

Michel
  21. exOT8Michael Member

Hi Michel,
    I am very happy you are speaking out.
    I did OT7 from 1982 to 1989 and finished it.
    There is a point I am curious about and that is what kind of percentage of OT7s in progress and who completed end up with fatal or very serious illnesses? I hear a lot of them died.
    What facts do you have or closely estimate on this point?
    Gracie Mille!
    Michael.
  22. chrisanon Member

Michel, thanks for coming here to answer our questions.

I realize you didn't know Hubbard, but you certainly know the tech.

Everything about Hubbard's work seems designed to promote insanity, instability, and unhappiness. In your opinion, did Hubbard possibly deliberately design it that way?

He seems so filled with hatred and contempt for humanity that I've often wondered if Scientology isn't his way of getting back at everyone.

I'm constantly astonished at how every little detail of the tech cuts people off from their own thoughts and feelings, their friends and support systems, everything we know people need in order to be happy and functioning.
  23. MICHEL Member

Hi Michael, These are the data i have.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
    1,100 Grey tags
    900 Orange tags
    800 Purple tags
    1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 2,100 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
    • Antonella B. – Italy
    • Beppe G. – Italy
    • Lisa B. – Italy
    • Sonia B. – Italy
    • Pierluigi G. – Italy
    • Maria M. – Italy
    • Bernard C. – Switzerland
    • Jo R. - Switzerland
    • Tasa D. – France
    • Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The 800 Purple tags are with cancer, HIV, diabete,etc.. and about 30% of the 1,500 Black tags are with cancer.

Ciao, Michel
  24. exOT8Michael Member

Wow, what amazing data! Thanks for the inside info.
    I appreciate it.
    It is sad to see the fact that there areally NO OTs.
  25. MICHEL Member

Hello Chrisanon,

True, Hubbard developed with Dianetics and Scientology what he learned from Aleister Crowley: Black Magick and Satanism.

Now, that i am out of the Cult, i can clearly see that.

Scientology Auditing is basically the process of getting rid (exorcism) of demons (called BTs) that are inside a person.

It's scarry when you look at it from this viewpoint.

Michel.
  26. Anonymous Member

If you can provide the documentation (news article or something like that), there is a very good website that these names should be added to. It is very important that we keep documenting the suicides especially, so people can see at a glance how common it is.

Here is the website
    What's the harm in Scientology?
  27. chrisanon Member

So it's the black magic connection that makes Scn so anti-life. Hmmm. I've known about Hubbard's connections to these people, but maybe I've underweighted their importance.

Getting rid of demons is supposed to make people healthier, if you believe in those things. Scn seems to install demons, not remove them.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that some of the stress and malevolence of Hubbard's thinking manifests physically.

Thanks!
  28. Scatman Member

Actually, Hubbard based some scientology on Crowley's Magick. Dianetics was based on cognitive regression therapy, an abbreviated type of Freudian Analysis.
    Forms of regression therapy have been found to worsen strong PTSD.
    My own experience with dianetics was that most of it did nothing other than drain my bank account.
  29. OTBT Member

Somewhere, there should be a few threads on WWP about cancer. Meanwhile, since you are an MD, this might interest you

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ch...ng-can-cure-spiritual-aspects-aids-hiv-36457/
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Did I miss something?? Last I knew, he was [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI&NR=1"]YouTube- Portal - Credits Song 'Still Alive'[/ame]

That didn't stop them the first 8 times.
  31. MICHEL Member

Hi Michael,

There is another stat i would like to share with you. As of November 2006, the Advanced Payments for NEW OT7 were:

$183,000,000.00!

That means that old OT7s and OT8s (mainly Black tags) have paid for services but didn't receive anything in exchange.

The main fear in the Solo Nots HGC was:

How about if all these guys ask for a refund?

The real stats are well hidden, i can tell you.

Then, why these people do not ask for a refund?

Because they won't be able to receive any further auditing or training! End of their "Immortality".

What a sweet trap!

Michel.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Zak McKracken Member

You are correct, that killing himself appears to be Rex' intention.

He failed. :(
    And now will get

1. An SP declare from the Cult
    2. A trial
    3. A physical condition that will make him very unhappy even if it does not kill him
    If I believed in God I would thank him
    But I do believe in L.Ron Hubbard (I believe he was a lunatic).

Thanks L. Ron, that Michel is out of your crap. <3
  34. MICHEL Member

Hello Anonymous, i read the post but it talks about SHSBC which is a Training level, not an Auditing action.

SHSBC stands for Saint Hill Special Briefing Course and was developped by Hubbard to train high level auditors.

Michel.
  35. exOT8Michael Member

OMG wowwwww.
    That is more than the whole Superpower building project!!
    This scam just gets worse the more you look inside it.
    Thanks for the vital info. !
    I love it that you are revealing the truth. I hereby give you
    Honorary OT8 status! (Truth Revealed) ;-))
  36. AnonKat Member

Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Do not put on a tinfoilhead Micheal. The onley things driving DM are Greed, Lust (for Power of wich he gets his gratification hence his twisted view of sexuality), Vanity, Envie and Rage(his selfhate for NOT being able to Create anything himself)
  37. exOT8Michael Member

I believe the only person oppressing DM is DM.
    He is the best example of an SP I have seen so far.
    He is PTS to himself.
    No surprise that he is never in session or ethics.
    Tommy Davis is also PTS to DM, so is the entire cult membership, which is PTS to DM and LRH.
  38. Zak McKracken Member

I think David Miscavige is not the only person oppressing DM.
    I believe LRH is also oppressing/suppressing DM.

And vice-versa.
  39. MICHEL Member

Dear Michael,

Here is a link that describes how Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) is connected to the IRS.

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/howirsruns.html

In 2004 CST was developping the first SUPER POWER prototype: &quot;the Gravitron&quot;

Believe it or not, the only time i saw RTC reps running was when a few guys fron CST came to visit the Flag Land Base.

Sp_training.jpg

How IRS Runs Scientology

Not only does IRS have a hot-line telephone set up with the top people running Scientology, IRS has also ordered that they receive regular reports about any change in the leadership or organizational pattern. In other words, IRS is set up over Scientology precisely as any CEO is over any organization, as planned by Meade Emory and IRS when Emory was Legislation Attorney for the Joint Committee on Taxation and then Assistant Commisioner of IRS. This chart shows how IRS exerts command and control over Scientology through its top agents--the non-Scientologist Special Directors hand-picked by Emory and IRS to run the top corporation, Church of Spiritual Technology (CST)--and through subordinate agents, the Tax Compliance Officers in OSA's Tax Compliance Sections.

Prior to the Emory-engineered take-over by IRS all organizations and intellectual property of Scientology were in one &quot;container&quot;: The Hubbard Association of Scientologists, International (HASI, Inc. of Arizona), protected by the Guardian Office (chart below at 1966).

Emory and his federal cronies knew this, so their first step was to infiltrate Norton S. Karno and the Lenske brothers into Church of Scientology of California (CSC) and the GO. Karno and the Lenskes surreptitiously began transferring some of the intellectual property back to &quot;Hubbard&quot; (into his estate property), then allowed HASI, Inc. to be revoked, leaving the rest of the organizations hung out to dry. Within two months of the HASI, Inc. revocation, Emory and his government pals had the Guardian Office raided by the FBI (chart below at 1977).

In 1978 Karno and the Lenske's completed gutting CSC of the intellectual property, covertly transferring all the copyrights back to &quot;L. Ron Hubbard&quot; (into his estate property), and in 1979 wrote a Hubbard &quot;Will&quot; making Karno Executor and Trustee over the Hubbard estate, leaving only the final phase of the IRS/Emory plan:

So in 1980, IRS plants Sherman and Stephen Lenske set up a firm separate from Karno--Lenske, Lenske &amp; Heller, for &quot;once-removed&quot; deniability--and they were then &quot;hired&quot; in 1981 by co-conspiritor Norman Starkey. The Lenskes and Starkey, backed by Emory, removed the Controller over the Guardian Office, Mary Sue Hubbard (with a &quot;letter from attorneys&quot;), and disbanded what was left of the FBI-demolished Guardian Office using Starkey to oversee Sea Organization &quot;missions&quot; to accomplish it, leaving nothing but a stripped CSC and the lower organizations and franchises/missions (chart at 1981). And 1981 is when Lenske, Lenske &amp; Heller started setting up all the &quot;new, improved&quot; corporations to be run by IRS (chart at top) exactly according to Meade Emory's master plan.

With an understanding of how the intellectual properties were stripped out of CSC (its division, HCO) and transferred into CST, and therefore into control of IRS, several notes about the first chart above are in order:

° How can the IRS get away with running a religion, given the First Amendment? Because the control is done through CST, and CST is not a church: it is a corporation. Ref. U.S. Claims Court No. 581-88T, Judge Bruggink:

&quot;CST is not a church...CST represents that it is a religious corporation organized to accomplish the activities of a church. Despite its name, CST is not itself a church... .&quot;

As a corporation, CST has no protection under the First Amendment of the Constitution, and so can be, and is, controlled by government agencies, including, but not necessarily limited to, IRS. IRS materially participated in the planning and establishment of the existing corporate structure--through their architect of it all, former Assistant Commissioner of IRS Meade Emory--expressly for this purpose. It's a fraud, top to bottom, that was largely created by IRS and is being run by them through three non-Scientologist tax attorneys that they hand-picked to be &quot;Special Directors&quot; of CST, the most powerful position in the richest and most powerful corporation. For even more on the fraud, see our report on the IRS brand of &quot;Scientology&quot;: The Scientology Religion.

° RTC is promoted in Scientology literature (as well as in legal threats from its attorneys) as being the &quot;owner&quot; of the trademarks, and, indeed, is listed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as owner for the majority of the trademarks. What is not reflected in those records are contractual and estate documents (all in our Documents section) that give controlling interest in the most important marks to CST. In the 1993 estate trust transfer ordered by IRS, CST received all &quot;commercial interest&quot; in the most important marks (ones purportedly &quot;given&quot; to RTC by Hubbard in 1982, but in which transaction he withheld all &quot;commercial interest,&quot; which then passed to CST). CST also has contractual right to take back all other interest and goodwill in those key marks from RTC at any time in CST's &quot;sole discretion.&quot; None of the other marks RTC has registered have any value at all without those key marks, which include the Sea Org symbols, the Scientology &quot;S-and-double-triangles,&quot; the Scientology cross, and the Dianetics triangle. This very covert control mechanism was set up by Meade Emory and IRS to hide the fact of CST's control over RTC and over all of Scientology.

° RTC gained international notariety for being involved in copyright litigation, making most people believe, falsely, that RTC owned the copyrights. RTC never owned any copyrights. The reason RTC was involved in the sensational Copyright Wars against the internet was because the contested documents were the &quot;Advanced Technology&quot; materials, which RTC is licensed by CST to sublicense to the &quot;Advanced Organizations.&quot; RTC also is contractually obligated to CST to protect the trade secrets and the copyrights in the Advanced Technology, even though CST is the copyright owner. This was set up this way intentionally by Meade Emory and IRS to hide CST's control. Some have even speculated, with good reason, that IRS agents were involved in instigating the copyright wars for the express purpose of getting media exposure that would create this exact false impression in the public--that RTC was the whip hand--further insulating the wealth and power of CST, and the hidden relationship between CST and IRS.

° Bridge Publications, Inc. (BPI) is the other corporation that has been involved in copyright litigation. BPI is the corporation that publishes CST's copyrighted works. Inside BPI's books and publications you will find the copyrights belong to the &quot;L. Ron Hubbard Library,&quot; which is simply a fraudulent fictitious business name for CST, another covert trick devised by Meade Emory and IRS to help obfuscate IRS's involvement and control by hiding it behind the name &quot;L. Ron Hubbard.&quot; But BPI is the front corporation for CST that, like RTC, is contractually bound to defend CST's non-Advanced Technology copyrights, even though CST is the exclusive owner of all of the copyrights.

° The Office of Special Affairs (OSA) is placed organizationally as an attachment to the corporation known as Church of Scientology International (CSI). But OSA also has direct ties to CST that are hidden in intellectual property relationships between CST and OSA. The &quot;Way to Happiness&quot; book and trademarks are solely owned by CST, and the marketing and selling of that booklet and its related programs are under the &quot;Social Coordination&quot; branch of OSA. This provides a covert cover for direct command and control from IRS through CST into OSA, which was also created and set up by Meade Emory. But perhaps most important in IRS command and control into OSA is the senior &quot;Tax Compliance Office&quot; established there by Emory, providing a direct line for information and orders between IRS and OSA.

This is why i think that DM is oppressed / suppressed by the IRS.

Hope this will help.

Michel.
  40. Bird Member

Ok, that beeing said you alluded to beeing privy to information pertaining to human trafficking. If this is so, I urge you to go to the police or the judiciary with this information and everything that could be relevant to the situation of the slave work force of the Milan Ideal Org.

Whenever you have information about law and order issues, you go and tell the cops, period.