Customize

Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MICHEL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. MICHEL Member

Re: Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Hello Anonymous,

I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P Europe for 2 years. Dr Donna Shannon and Geir Isene can attest. The data is from November 2006 and the numbers are pretty close to reality.

I am also posting these data in ESMB.

Hope that it will help shuting down the Cult.

Michel.
  2. RightOn Member

Michel did you come across any ex's that have left and spoke out and wanted to be added to the list?
  3. Anonymous Member

/r/ someone dig up the OTC threads where they talked about targets and push for 10,000 NOTs.

(as of 2006 ~5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide)

1,000 Green tags (audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and regular 6 months check)
    1,100 Grey tags (audit less then 4 sessions daily and missing 6 month check)
    900 Orange tags (ethics situation - not allowed to solo audit)
    800 Purple tags (illness or sick - not allowed to solo audit)
    1,500 Black tags (disaffected with the church)
  4. MICHEL Member

This an email sent by Clive Rabey in June 2009.

Of course this is all BS.

The 10,000 on Solo Nots campain started in 2006, not 2009.

And as of 2006, only 2,100 were auditing on the level.(the Green and Grey tags)

Michel.

Subject: Update on the 10,000 on Solo NOTs Target From Clive Rabey
    To: xxxxxx
    Date: Monday, June 8, 2009

UPDATE ON 10,000 SCIENTOLOGISTS® ON OR THROUGH SOLO NOTS® TARGET

LOS ANGELES

LA ONLY NEEDS 43 MORE ARRIVALS COMING TO FLAG TO GET ONTO OT VII TO COMPLETE THEIR 4X TARGET!

LA started with 267 OTs on Solo NOTs when the 10,000 campaign was launched! 3 weeks ago they surpassed 1,000 on or through Solo NOTs. Their 4X target is 1068. With the recent arrivals and those already set to arrive, they are only 43 short of that goal!

And the date by which they are working to have this done is before the end of this year’s Freewinds Maiden Voyage Anniversary Cruise – 28 June 2009.

11 Scientologists are needed per week to get this done. And then this stellar target will have been attained.

All Mid-OT VIIs and all OT VIIIs in LA are working on completing this.

All LA OT® Vs are being interviewed by the special Captain’s project that is in LA to help get this target met.

All OT IIIs, IVs and Vs in LA are being requested to come to the Flag® Office for their interview to see if they can be included in this target.

THE LA 4X MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE END OF THE MAIDEN VOYAGE ANNIVERSARY!
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

NOTs = New Era Dianetics for OTs (ie. Dianetics with an e-meter)
    NOTs start at the level OTV

Also, interesting fact from their PR...
    At Flag, the Mecca, on email from May 2, 2009
    So that means in 2008, flag "created" only 190 OTs.
  7. Anonymous Member

From my understanding.. people on OTV, OTVI and OTVII do all their auditing at home. (I mean they can do it at home if they want). And they only have to keep checking in with Flag (?) every six months to stay checked out?

Solo Audit is free and they have to say they do 4 to 6 session a day??
    and then every six months they have to come in for 2 or 3 NOTs intensives they purchase
    (it cost $1,700 to get C/Sed every 6 months).
  8. MICHEL Member

Yes Anonymous, the stats shown during Int events are the OT completions stats only.

Of course they will never show the "Off the level stats" which is downtrending since a long, long time with 3,200 SN Auditors no auditing anymore. (compare to the 2,100 actually auditing on the level).

Michel.
  9. MICHEL Member

From my understanding.. people on OTV,

OTV is done with a CL9 Auditor and it costs about $8,000.00 for 12:30 Hs of auditing. You need usually 8 x 12:30 Hs to complete OTV.

OTVI

OTVI is a course where one learns how to audit on Solo NOTs and it cost about $10,000,00. plus 2 x $8,000.00 (auditing)

and OTVII do all their auditing at home. (I mean they can do it at home if they want).

Yes, after OTVI one goes home and audit in solo and must come back every 6 month at Flag.

And they only have to keep checking in with Flag (?) every six months to stay checked out?

Yes.

Solo Audit is free and they have to say they do 4 to 6 session a day??

Yes.

and then every six months they have to come in for 2 or 3 NOTs intensives they purchase

Yes. 2 or 3 x $8,000.00 every 6 months.

(it cost $1,700 to get C/Sed every 6 months).[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Michel.
  10. hotdog57 Member

MICHEL good post. The reason why people die from any solo auditing they are
    Afflicted whith great mental auguish from the process of solo auditing.
    also their is a red tag for non solo auditing.
  11. Anonymous Member

Cool post from Michel
    Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Why don't those retards buy a computer?

How many OTIII and OTIVs are there? they don't track those? How many new ones per year then?
  12. hotdog57 Member

After O T - 1 the pre 0 T is not running out any engrams or inplants, They are only using L Ron Science fiction torture technique.
  13. MICHEL Member

Yes hotdog, i do beleive you. Plus you can add the anguish caused by permanent harrasment fron the Sea Org to pay for more donations to the IAS, SUPER POWER, NEW RELEASES, IDEAL ORGS, ETC...Plus, you have to make tons of money.

Wow, it's like hell, isn't?

Michel.
  14. MICHEL Member

The board is divided into sections, but it became very complex to move the tags and make new tags and track the names, adress, phones, etc...

Thus, they computerized the entire system and the board wasn't anymore used.

The sofware they use can give you the list of auditors by color tag, by country and by D of P. You get access to the adress, phone number and email adress of all the SN Auditors.

When an auditor is found not auditing 4 to 6 sessions daily he must be downgraded from Green to Grey with RTC approval. Same for Grey to Purple, Orange or Black.

Of course the SN Auditor doesn't know that he has a Colored tag.

OT3 and OT4 are mainly coming from Advanced Organizations located in each continent. There are a few OT3 - OT4 made at Flag.

Michel.
  15. RightOn Member

Michel, again about the end of your signature... is it from Hubbard's
    "The Joy of Creating"?
    Just curious

"Force yourself to smile and you’ll soon stop frowning.

"Force yourself to laugh and you’ll soon find something to laugh about.

"Wax* enthusiastic** and you’ll very soon feel so.

"A being causes his own feelings.

"The greatest joy there is in life is creating.

"Splurge on it!" — L. Ron Hubbard
  16. OTBT Member

17. hotdog57 Member

It is hell and thats why the mind goes, white faced ill looking.
    And wicked demon look in their EYE come from.
    I love your thread
  18. MICHEL Member

19. OTBT Member

Oh my... Thank you :) Your PM is extremely interesting. :) :) :)
  20. Anonymous Member

How hard would it be to come by the forms and mailers used by Solo NOTs???

I mean imagine the chaos to the computer system if they received forms show stoppage of solo auditing. Also imagine when those people showed up at flag and were marked as gray or worse.

Is this some custom plastic sleeve? Do any ex's still have these materials???
  21. MICHEL Member

How hard would it be to come by the forms and mailers used by Solo NOTs???

The Solo Nots Auditor leaves FLAG with the confidential materials in his briefcase. He isn't allowed to leave his briefcase until he gets back home. There, he has a safe where he puts his briefcase inside. After each session the confidential materials go back to the safe. Every 2 weeks the SN Auditor send by mail his worksheets and auditing log to FLAG using the envelopes in plastic and yellow paper.

I mean imagine the chaos to the computer system if they received forms show stoppage of solo auditing.

Impossible, the data is in the envelopes.

Also imagine when those people showed up at flag and were marked as gray or worse.

Impossible, all the data, sessions done, hours done, are in the envelopes. The data are on paper and then, someone at FLAG put the data in the computer.

Is this some custom plastic sleeve?

It's a plastic envelope put inside a yellow paper envelope.(to not attract the attention)

Do any ex's still have these materials???[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. The SN Auditor signs a $600,000.00 bond with CofS and he has to pay this amount of money if he loses his "confidential materials"

Rex Fowler had his confidential materials at home when he killed Ciancio.

Janet Fowler, his wife,was terrorised because the detectives could take the briefcase....because of the $600,000.00 bond with the Cult, and maybe an SP declare on top of it.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/22361297/detail.html

When detectives asked Janet Fowler to speak with them, she had an urgent concern as her husband lay fighting for his life in the intensive care unit.

"Janet Fowler quickly demanded the briefcase" containing information about Scientology that detectives had removed from his office, the arrest affidavit stated.

"One thing I need is his briefcase," Janet Fowler told detectives, according to the court record. "It was taken out of his office. It is important to me, my church, and it is religious material and I want it now!"

Rex Fowler had left a note dated the day of the shooting instructing whoever found it to "please give the briefcase to Jan." Another note, found on Fowler's work desk along with several keys, explained to "Jan" what each key unlocked.

Detective Gene Claps explained to Janet Fowler that investigators needed to review the briefcase contents.

"Even if you looked at it and read it, you would not understand anything in it," the wife replied, the arrest affidavit stated. "Because it is way above a normal person and you would not know what it meant."

"Janet Fowler then demanded the briefcase be returned again, by saying, 'I want it back now, right now!' " Claps wrote in his statement.

The wife eventually agreed to speak with the investigators after Claps explained that he just needed some background on her husband.

Now, it's true that these "confidential materials" are just questions related to difficulties in auditing. The only "confidential" words are BT and Cluster. (the way they call an alien spirit)

That's all!

Michel.
  22. RightOn Member

"The SN Auditor signs a $600,000.00 bond with CofS and he has to pay this amount of money if he loses his "confidential materials""

wow. nothing wrong with that. lol
  23. Anonymous Member

I'd love to know what the numbers have changed to since then, I wouldn't be shocked if the green tags have dropped by hundreds. Hopefully we get an update before too long.
  24. Random guy Member

Thank you for the insight, Michel!
  25. fisherman Member

Thanks Michel!

Very interesting information. 2 wild speculations come to mind.

1. It would be pretty lulzy to duplicate the plastic/yellow envelope and send it out with a "You Found The Card" enclosed!

2. If Rex Fowler learned he had cancer, his actions might have been a way to "solve" his medical condition and protect his wife from potential financial allegations coming from Mr. Cianco. Kinda of a "two for one" "making it go right" -- again, wild speculation unsubstantiated by anything.
  26. Anonymous Member

Given the ongoing costs Michel outlines in post #13 (approx. $48,000.00 a year) and the briefcase contents, it would appear that Fowler may have had a financial motive for whacking his CFO.
    Maybe the detectives need a little help "understanding" the contents of the briefcase.
  27. Anonymous Member

Michel you are one of the best things that has happened to WWP.

Thank you.
  28. Anonymous Member

Another example of scientologists being required to sign binding documents that make it difficult to back out of scientology or that might be used later to try to bring them back in. Might be a good thing to remember when talking to a scientologist - they may have more at risk than just what they believe.
  29. RightOn Member

Those "contracts" are worth as much as their SP declares= zilch,nada, nothing IMO
  30. Anonymous Member

To you, as an outsider, they are not binding. To a practicing scientologist, they likely believe what they have signed is binding regardless of your opinion. A scientologist often has fears beyond just the fear of losing their eternity and disconnection. They may often have fears they have signed something legally binding in the real world. This may motivate one to lie - in other words, a scientologist may often be lying not so much to defend their religion and beliefs as out of a sense of self preservation - this is of course IMHO.
  31. RightOn Member

of course they think that, that is what they have been programmed to believe.
    I was just saying that the papers are useless
  32. anonohio Member

Michel - thank you for posting on our freaky, dysfunctional (yet well intentioned) website ; the information you've provided is very enlightening

i'm glad you're out
  33. Anonymous Member

My guess is that such signed agreements are not so much what they are programmed to believe but one element of the methodology used to program and control scientologists.

It is the real world that programs us to believe that signed agreements are real and binding and scientology uses that fact.
  34. MICHEL Member

Yes Anonymous, hopefully another SN DofP will blow the Cult and if he has the balls he will give you the latest figure.;)

Michel.
  35. MICHEL Member

You are welcome.

Michel.
  36. MICHEL Member

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=35333

"According to the arrest affidavit from the Adams County Sheriff’s Department, as the former Chief Operating Officer, Ciancio had become upset over large withdrawals that Fowler was making without permission from company funds of between $200,000 and $250,000, giving it to a church or charity."

The poor guy was doing financial irregularities to keep himself and his wife on the "Bridge". The majority of the Orange tags are in this case. Of course the Cult has nothing to do with this. "Fowler is fully responsible for his condition" that will be their answer.

Michel.
  37. Anonymous Member

What's the address they send the worksheets to?

i think i need to send my Solo NOTs W/Ses to my C/S ;)
  38. BLiP Member

Thanks Michel
  39. MICHEL Member

Yes Anonymous,

Rex and his wife on OT7 means $380,000,00 x 2 = about $760,000.00 just for the services received.

To that amount of money you have to add donations to:

IAS: Patron status is $40,000

SUPER POWER: Cornerstone status is $35,000

IDEAL ORGS: depending on the push it can go up to $50 - 100,000.00

Etc...

I think the guy spent more than $1,000,000.00 in the Cult, made obviously financial irregularities to be able to pay, and killed the one that discovered his crimes, and tried to killed himself to avoid:

1. An SP declare from the Cult
    2. A trial
    3. A physical condition that would kill him anyway.

Thanks God i am out of this crap.

Hope that we can end this soon.

Michel.
  40. MICHEL Member

You are very welcome Anonymous.

I lost my wife (forced to divorce), my 3 kids (still in the Cult), all my money ($500,000.00), my familly (wasn't allowed to talk to my parents, brothers sisters because they weren't Scientologists), my friends (same as before), my time (20 years) and my honor (i feel SO stupid) within this Cult.

The least i can do is to speak out clear and loud!

Michel.