Customize

Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MICHEL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. anon8109 Member

Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

i was trolled by Belladonna: YaY!

And now I have FIVE posts in two years.
  2. MICHEL Member

Yes Belladonna, i speak French, Italian, Spanish and English. I am going to post my Thread in these languages too.

Michel
  3. Belladonna Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yy-IcfOafI"]YouTube- Julie Andrews sings, When You Wish Upon a Star[/ame]

Espanol - Why We Protest | Activism Forum
    Francais - Why We Protest | Activism Forum
    Italiano - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

Please don't only tell your story, but help the others who are trying to communicate across the language barrier. So glad to have you here.
  4. MICHEL Member

5. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  6. hotdog57 Member

My dad was on O T -7 for over 10 years, and he died of cancer last summer, my step mother has been on O T - 7 even longer and is completley nut,s it her 3 retread she told me.
    I was on 0T - 2 at one time and I was so happy when I stoped... The O T levels make you crazey....So the cult can control you.
    They are the 666 for real.
  7. MICHEL Member

I am really sorry about your dad and step mother. You are right, the OT levels make people crazy and hypnotized so they can be controlled. We must stop that, right?

Michel
  8. exOT8Michael Member

THIS ^^^^

is one of the best posts ever on this forum. Trufax.
  9. XenuEtrawl Member

Hi Michel, glad to have you on WWP.

I welcome everyone who has gotten out, whether they still have some degree of belief in "the tech" or not, whether they ever experienced abuse during the Hubbard regime or not. We all have our own gifts and knowledge we bring to the cause, and I can no more blame you for not knowing about how bad Hubbard could be, than I would accept blame for not having first hand knowledge of solo NOTs (I got out too early). We all learn from each other, and we all benefit as a result.

I still believed in the tech for some years after I got out, that is the rule rather than the exception. But you will find that your mind becomes more free with the passage of time. Do you remember the concept of "PTS to the middle class"? You will find that the opposite applies. On the day when you stop being surrounded by scientologists, you start on the road to being able to reach your own conclusions again.

I look forward to having you as a comrade in arms.
  10. hotdog57 Member

Yes if we can stop it by exposing the true nature of what the OT levels are, My solo crouse took me a long time to finish, O T -1 was objective. O T 2 inplanting the pre O T. All sifi garbage .. My step mother is class 6 auditor and her mind is GONE GONE GONE... I was disconnected in august of 2008 from my dad, never to see him ever againe.
  11. WogoMatic Member

^THIS^ Reading Michel's posts combined with the little crappy experiences I had with scientology convince me ^THIS^ is likely trufax
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Wow, that is a sad story and i hope your loss of family can heal in some way.
    I left in 1997 and was suddenly disconnected from all my "friends" in Scientology as well as all business associates who were "in". OSA actually called in my closest friends for interviews to try and dig up dirt on me (failed) and then to threaten them with expulsion if they ever contacted me again. Some have left since then so we are friends again.
    Something that gave me real comfort was a series of books (no, no cult attached) called "Conversations With God" which gives many deep and inspiring messages and something, a feeling, that Scientology never had: Love. The Books are by N.D. Walsch and I recommend them to anyone leaving a cult. Helped me through the worst of it all...
    :)
    Be free, live your own dreams.
    Michael
  13. EyeOnSci Member

Welcome Michel.

I'm glad to see you speaking out and working your way through the damage done by the cult to you and others.
  14. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot Michael. I will read your story my friend.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Great!
    You will need a coffee and cake ans slippers, as it is horribly long. LOL
  16. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot my friend. I totally disconected from Scientology the 18th of November 2006, when i blew the Sea Org. Since, i had to re educate myself. Thanks god, i found a woman, my actual wife, who taught me love, respect for others, compassion, pity. Concepts unknown in the Sea Org. Let's put this way. I lost 20 years of life, all my money, all my friends and my familly....But eventually, i found the real way to hapiness....INCONDITIONAL LOVE!
  17. RightOn Member

Michel, do you know of any other members who have left and have spoken out publically, or on a forum, or an interview or protested who would like to be added (it must be their REAL actual name and make sure you have their permission) to the list of ex scientologists who have left the church and spoken out?
    The list has 950 names so far.
  18. MICHEL Member

It's true my friend, we must expose the truth. Enough is enough. But do not stop looking for help. Any book that teach you inconditional love will help you out. Good luck.

Michel
  19. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot. I will speak out until justice is in.;)
  20. MICHEL Member

No worries Michael. I am sure your write up tells lot of truth. ;)
  21. MICHEL Member

wow! 950 names! Let me check the list so i can see if the persons i know are already on it. Otherwise, i'll let you know.

Michel.
  22. Random guy Member

Welcome to the madhouse!

Pardon my ignorance, but what are C/Sed, C/Ses and C/S?
  23. RightOn Member

24. XenuEtrawl Member

C/S = "case supervisor"

That's the person who oversees the work of an auditor, makes sure the stuff is done correctly, and decides what the auditor should do next.
  25. MICHEL Member

C/S stands for CASE SUPERVISOR, C/Ses for CASE SUPERVISORS and C/Sed means that the Solo Auditor is supervised by a C/S.;)
  26. Random guy Member

Thanks gents, the cult talk is sometimes had to follow.
  27. mirror neuron Member

Hi, Michel. Congratulations on leaving the Sea Org. Here's a thought (not meant as a criticism): When presented with ideas that contradict their beliefs, many people retreat. Statements such as "I don't know about that," or "One can't ever know about that" may reflect your real feelings--but they are also in a way self-disabling. You can know. You can find out. I encourage you to be curious about Hubbard--research him from every angle, and if something troubles you keep pushing at it till you figure it out. Don't be afraid to learn more; it can only make you better informed, whatever your convictions.
  28. hotdog57 Member

I read Edger Cayce that book saved me in ever way...I was on O T - 2 and losing it ...this guy is the real deal, You will find out if you ever read the book called the companion, were L Ron stole it from Cayce and how and why Scientology is the 666... Cayce is on the history channel all the time. he spoke 22 languages and had proven X RAY EYES..and he goes to the white house to help the U S goverment...he lived a poor poor life and was a true man of god.
  29. WogoMatic Member

Hi Michel,

Congratulations on getting out of the Sea Org. I apologize for my rather unsympathetic first post. I have a very negative reaction to what I will refer to as 'scientology speak' and was reacting to the language in your first post rather than the fact of your getting out of the Sea Org and scientology. I think it is great you got out, I wish you the best of luck and feel badly about the harm scientology inflicted on you. Glad to see you here.
  30. RightOn Member

Michel,
    about your signature....
    I know Hubbard said that communication was the unniversal solvent.
    But didn't Hubbard also use the term "splurge in it"? Or "splurge on it"?
  31. WogDoc Member

Good on you, Michel! Keep it up!

It's been said before, if anyone oppressed DM, it was Hubbard. DM grew up in Scientology, so he is Hubbard's "product".

There is a good side to Scientology, which the public believes in. And there is a dark side to Scientology, which people like yo see first hand. DM is a product of that dark side.
  32. Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Michel,
    If you are looking for something effective you can do right now, the Australian congress is getting ready for a vote on investigating Scientology in a few day.

Something former members can do far better than non-Exs is to tell their experiences.

See this thread on who to contact:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...tology/australian-senate-great-justice-62676/

Make particular note of any abuse of Australians that you know.

Also congratulations on getting out of the mind fuck. Tell your wife she is awesome for helping you through that. It's a heck of a rough ride. Leaving Scientology is one thing. Realizing it's a bunch of bullshit is still yet another steep step.
  33. Locnar Member

This very interesting observation bears repeating anytime someone blames David Miscavige solely for the abuses and failure of Scientology. I'm looking at you Marty.
  34. JustSomeWoman Member

OK... about the rat: It can't be picking wining lotto numbers. It must be generating perfectly valid credit card numbers with valid CCV codes. Gawdamighty, that rat's ass is an insult to humanity!
  35. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot WogoMatic. You support is very appreciated.

Michel.
  36. MICHEL Member

Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Hello! This thread is to answer Tommy Davis’s glibness.

I met Tommy during my second EPF in the Sea Org (actually a 2 months Boot Camp type of EPF), he was eating beans and rice every day, washing our clothes, doing the worst MEST work you can imagine, doing pumps up for hours...because he fucked up a "VIP" cycle.

At that time he wasn’t so proud to be a Sea Org Member, I can tell you.

Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
    1,100 Grey tags
    900 Orange tags
    800 Purple tags
    1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
    • Antonella B. – Italy
    • Beppe G. – Italy
    • Lisa B. – Italy
    • Sonia B. – Italy
    • Pierluigi G. – Italy
    • Maria M. – Italy
    • Bernard C. – Switzerland
    • Jo R. - Switzerland
    • Tasa D. – France
    • Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The majority of the 800 Purple tags and 1,500 Black tags are with cancer.

The majority of the 900 Orange tags committed financial irregularities to be able to “pay for services and/or donations” to the Cult.

Rex Fowler is a typical Orange tag product of the Cult.

You all know the PTS/SP tech “theory”, right?

How many of them had to disconnect from their family and friends because they where the ”SP”?

Why, after an entire bridge people are still sick, ill, criminal, commit suicide, etc..?

Maybe they didn’t find the real SP yet..... or, if they did, they invalidated the read.

At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe G. had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan.

re: Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

cool story bro
  38. Anonymous Member

Michel,

Would you care to elaborate, because many people don't pay attention here.
    How do you have access to this data?

Are these numbers pretty much from memory? And this data was current as of, when?
  39. RightOn Member

didn't Elena P already post this in another thread?
    need a merge