Customize

Solo NOTs auditors - data on total numbers and cancer and suicides

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MICHEL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. MICHEL Member

MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Hello everybody!

Here is a topic I really want to share with you guys. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P from April 2005 to November 2006. And then I blew the Sea Org! Actually, I replaced Dr Donna Shannon and I am pleased to see that she left the “Church” too.

I have spent 20 years of my life in Scientology, became a class 5 auditor and auditing on Solo Nots. I joined the Sea Org with the goal of helping this group clear the planet. After 8 years spent in the Sea Org i realized that this group will fail because it is oppressed by one individual: David Miscavige. A true Dictator!
    When I realized that, I blew. From the inside it’s impossible to do anything!
    The Solo Nots HGC is the most secured area in the entire Sea Org. Only a few people can access it.
    Now, here is a statistic every Scientologist in the world must be aware of:
    There are 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide
    2,100 of them are auditing daily.
    3,200 are off the Level.
    This is David Miscavige’s statistic!
    Now, imagine 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors C/Sed by only 6 Solo Nots C/Ses! Each C/S has to handle 830 Solo Nots Auditors! Moreover, the C/Ses speak only English and there is no worksheet translation unit.
    The result is 3,200 Solo Nots Auditors falling off the level!
    I designed the Flag Advanced Organization back in 2001 . 85 Nots auditing rooms were added as well as 20 more workstations for Solo Nots C/Ses. Guess what? The 85 Nots auditors where trained right away and put on post. But, in November 2006, five years later, there was no Solo Nots C/S added!
    Now, if one wants to make some good business, one doesn’t want people to Solo Audit for free, or almost (it cost only $1,700 to get C/Sed for 6 months).
    Thus, one has to “invent” some training and auditing actions in order to make some money out of the Solo Nots Auditors. And here is the Golden Age of Tech for Solo Nots where you must study the new materials and re do the level again, because before that it was wrong! And here is the “6 months check” FPRD style which takes 2 – 3 Nots intensives every 6 months! And here is the “Advance program” where you are told that you aren’t Clear and that you need some more Dianetics auditing, by a CL9 off course! And how about your participation as Scientologist? You better donate to the IAS, SUPER POWER, YOUR IDEAL ORG, ETC…. if you want RTC to “accept” that you attest OT7.Otherwise, I am telling you, you won’t attest….I saw it!
    Now, do you see how one man can oppress an entire Religion?
    Now, do you see why so many OT7 and OT8 are with cancer, financially broken, commit suicide and, like William Rex Fowler, kill people?

Now, I have one more question……Who is oppressing DM…the IRS maybe?

Michel.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Hubbard was just as bad. I hope you do not think Hubbard tech was great, and DM messed it all up?
  3. auchraw Member

I think this person is asking all the wrong questions.

DM is a small, violent, uneducated and ineffective crook who took over from a much nastier big crook who was also violent and uneducated but very effective.

The problem with Scientology is not David Miscavige. The problem is Scientology as Hubbard designed it.

We need to get more active input into deprogramming exes like this one and all Marty's little collection, and Geir and so on. Maybe a website with worksheets and examples of the problems, and stuff. Or the con will go on, and on.

And it's not a religion.
  4. BLiP Member

Doesn't say much for the tech is one malignant midget can turn the whole thing on its head.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Michel,

Why do you think David Miscavige is being oppressed by someone else?

Why can't he just be an evil SP who was smart enough to take over a money-making empire?
  7. TrevAnon Member

8. Belladonna Member

Michel is already there. He came here for the more rough hugs.

HI MICHEL THAT LIKES ALL CAPS. Are you ready for the board that thinks the tech is bad for your mental health?
  9. Anonymous Member

Answer:
    I am oppressing DM.

-Anonymous
  10. Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Hey Michel. Glad you stopped by. Congratulations on having the courage to speak out about the abusive practices & lies that current exist within the COS.

As Anon here pointed out:
    You should seriously consider dropping by the forums over on ExScn.Net and saying hello. You will probably meet up with plenty of old friends from your years in Scientology.

Ex Scientologist Message Board

Also there is www.ExScientologyKids.com

There are people completely out, and there are some people who still like to practice outside of the COS.

You are welcome to hang out here. Just know that this is a kind of front lines battle type of forums so we play a little rough, even with ourselves. You kind of need a thick skin to chill out here.

Best of luck to you.
  11. MICHEL Member

I do not know about Hubbard. What i reported is what i personally experienced.
  12. Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Oh, since you are former SeaOrg, there is an additional forum open for just former Sea Org members. It's private. You should stop by there.

Their main website is here:
    home (exseaorg)

And their forums are here:
    XSO : XSO
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

Scientology is working exactly as designed. You are viewing the problem from the wrong angle Michel.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

WORKING EXACTLY AS DESIGNED.
  14. MICHEL Member

It's my perception. That's all. I might be wrong tough.
  15. MICHEL Member

16. Ann O'Nymous Member

Michel, I really hope you don't ask us to help you making scientology work right. Because, if this is the case, you might be slightly disappointed by the answer.
  17. Belladonna Member

But thank you for coming, so we can have a free and open dialogue about it. I know everyone's goal is to be truly free from control.

Stacy Young, Robert Vaughn Young
  18. MICHEL Member

I really do, dear! Actually, i am in the middle of "Solo Nots", and since i stopped auditing myself i feel way, way, way better! BTW, i never mentioned anywhere that i wanted to receive more auditing. And i already asked for a refund of all the money i spent in Scientology.;)
  19. Belladonna Member

That is fantastic. I hope you will share your struggle in getting your refund, like others have. There is strength in numbers.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/larry-anderson-cbs-moneywatch-bnet-62315/
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/312-st-petersburg-times-expose/sp-times-larry-anderson-wants-his-back-luscious-audio-60195/

PS I assume you have already been in touch with IMMORTAL, another recent ex who likes all caps.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/another-otviii-out-62300/
  20. Re: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

SOLO and Audited NOTS are inventions of the former Snr C/S Int to deal with Hubbard's case. Assuming you want to be a technical nerd, then these levels are inherently flawed because they do not address incidents or produce case gains on a variety of people since they were intended only to be used on LRH. Don't even get me started on what's wrong with OT-IV and V..
  21. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot my friend. Do not worry for me, i am not anymore a Scientologist. I am just trying to tell as much people as i can what i experienced personally. It may help or hurt people.
  22. sweiger Member

Kudos & respect for that. But expect to be fair gamed and if possible ruined utterly. Watch your back, mate.
  23. Zak McKracken Member

Watch your back, but don't forget to laugh at their fail.
    And enjoy your cake :)
  24. MICHEL Member

Thank you Belladonna. I will definitely share with all of you guys my stories about refunding as well as Human Trafficking and Violations of Labor Codes.

No fail.
  25. Belladonna Member

26. RightOn Member

Good for you.
    glad you are out, glad you asked for a refund and glad you are telling your story
    Little by little you will see what freedom really is
    good luck to you
  27. MICHEL Member

Thanks mate. I know the risk and i am already ruined. So, i have nothing to lose.;)
  28. sweiger Member

Oh yeah, the masks at protests are just for the looks. How could I forget?
    Have lulz & cake, but never underestimate the scilon freaks. Too many examples of that in the past.
  29. xenubarb Member

O RLY...you think it's DM's fault? That it was all sweetness and light under the tight control of the fat old fraud, the "Commodore?"

Here's what Hana Whitfield said about her time in the RPF:

Yeah. Clearly all the abuses came about after DM took the helm.
  30. MICHEL Member

Thanks a lot RightOn.
  31. anon8109 Member

Hi MICHAEL

Your participation here is most welcome and I look forward to hearing your story.
    I hope you devote 10% of the effort that you devoted to Scientology to now getting justice for yourself and other victims If every ex-member did that, Scientology's abuses would be gone tomorrow.

Why? Because the number of ex-members outranks the number of current members by 2:1 or more. Ex-members tend to keep quiet though because they continue to be bullied by Scientology even after they leave, not to mention the psychological scars that haunt them for years.
  32. Belladonna Member

And he/she must be serious, because this is only their fourth post in two years!
  33. Anonymous Member

The point being that only people who troll and dramatize can be serious?
  34. Zak McKracken Member

People who troll and dramatize leave a record behind of their intention and their effort.
    You are free to interpret that record as you like.

People who are very quiet do not leave much evidence to tell if they are serious or not.
    Interpretation is still free, but more difficult.

sweiger: give them your fear, if you choose :) It is a nice present :)
    MICHEL: you are crossing the bridge of death

35. MICHEL Member

Hi Amon8109! I will definitely get justice in for myself and others. And keep talking out about the Human rights abuses i experienced and observed while in the Sea org.
  36. Optimisticate Member

If you got out and wish to share your story, I would hope it is because you want to help others that are still in. To do this:

True justice involves going to the authorities with your knowledge of human rights abuses and other crimes, and THEN telling the internet about it. If you beat someone else to the punch (no pun intended) with your reporting, then you will come out on top. If you have personal knowledge of human trafficking, I encourage you to go to (insert most recommended government authority here) and report it immediately before you do anything else.
  37. Scatman Member

There is no evidence whatsoever that "body thetans" exist. David Mayo wrote NOTs to handle Hubbard's delerium tremens case from his excessive drug and alcohol abuse.
    Hubbard packaged it and began selling it to make money, make money and make more money.

Some freezoners told me that they know BTs exist because they see needle phenomena on an emeter. I pointed out to them that anyone familiar with an emeter can create whatever needle phenomena they desire. Good on your abandoning that nonsense and fraud.
    I have seen too many people messed up by doing "OT levels".

38. MICHEL Member

Great advise Optimisticate! I am into the process of reporting.

Michel.
  39. MICHEL Member

I agree with you scatman. I had a Solo Nots Auditor from Swiss that killed herself (Jo Roberts) and a Solo Nots Auditor from Italy that was about to attest to OT7, lost his sense of orientation and was found with a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain! (Beppe Guzzo) Of course, he was sent back right away in Italy by RTC before a new FLAP happens in Clearwater!

It's definitely a non sense and a fraud. And since i do not audit anymore myself on solo nots i feel way better! One can definitely mock up his own bank and his BT's. Until one stops to believe in it.

Michel.
  40. Belladonna Member

Michel, if you speak other languages, especially Italian, it would be a big help. Multi-lingual anons are more than welcome to join in with mnql1 and some of our other friends.

Here is the latest news from Switzerland.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/child-murderer-kindsmoerder-wurde-als-ungefaehrlich-eingestuft-62612/