Customize

so, some guy PMs me on irc, dumps this on me and begs me to share it...

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Spangly, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Spangly Member

so, some guy PMs me on irc, dumps this on me and begs me to share it...

I was on #whyweprotest on the usual anonnet irc this evening, when a person turns up and said he'd been at the IAS event at Saint Hill and seen anons in the Rugby Club car park and he had some better ideas for us.

Somehow, he ended up PMing me, and the following conversation took place. He repeatedly begs/nags/etc. me to spread his words of wisdom around and I eventually caved in (hence this thread).

Please note that I don't know who this guy is, I don't know any more about him than what's included in this post, and I have no idea WHY he seems to think that our protesting only consists of "LOL Xenu". I don't have any way to contact him now he's left IRC and I don't particularly want to anyway.

I have no way of knowing if he's totally lying about who he is / what he's done, and I don't really agree with his overall message - his opinions are his own. I'm only cuntpasting it here because I feel like humouring him, after he went to all the effort to unload on me when I repeatedly told him to post here himself.

Apart from the removal of irrelevant start and end of the PM session, I've not removed any content at all. This means that some apparent logical problems remain in place - like me repeatedly telling him that I'm not going to do precisely what I'm now doing. I think that's preferable to me chopping lumps out.

(Timestamps are UK British Summer Time which is GMT +1. It was only just past midnight, so the 00:03 time is accurate.)

Again, I don't personally care about this guy's message (he sounds a bit like he's in the Marty Rathbun school of thought, that getting shot of DM will make everything all perfect and great) and I have no way of knowing if he is who/what he claims to be. But, he also seemed like a complete techno-loser and did spend the time to type his crazy at me personally, so I'm caving in and posting this here to be nice.
  2. Antagone Member

3. Anon-007 Member

Re: so, some guy PMs me on irc, dumps this on me and begs me to share it...

..... lots of Cultie made up words bollox......

[00:06] <Panther> the ONLY way you are going to do that...
    [00:07] <Panther> is to talk to on lines at their level of reality

[00:07] <Spangly> see, those aren't real words.

..... more Cultie made up words bollox......

Absolutely priceless line Spangly :)
  4. stuwyatt Member

What an arrogant cock... and an almost mirror of the same arrogance that Mr Rathbun and some of his followers show... Thanks for posting though Spangly.

[Edit] Though I agree with the point he was trying to make.
  5. Anonymous Member

Panther speaks sooth.

I'm also ex-scio, but out now for a few years.
    What "speaks" to scios is "bad management", not "bad tech" messages.

Get them out the CofS door first. Most will drop the scio-tech shortly thereafter.

The big bang fer the buck is getting peeps out of CofS first.
  6. xenubarb Member

He's right about this:
    And the way you do that, my friends, is by printing out Mary Jo Leavitt's 12 page KR on RTC and DM (and if you're already lost, forget it. You're in the wrong place.)

Mary Jo cites Hubbard's HCOBs to back up her assertions. Scilons will rely on those to direct their every move when things get confusing.

That's how you bring them down, by giving them scilon stuff written in scilon language with scilon cites. Dude is right. I'm already all over it.
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol Spangly, yer a patient sort I see.

Righhhhhhhhhhhht, thats why they're stuck in a cult of delusion mk?

The bit about OTIII just pissing scilons off? Well LOLOLOL, imagine that eh....

Sounds liek active scilon trying to make nice ta ya & 'don't ya be soch a meeny'.. just my honest opinion
  8. Sponge Member

Lol. That was my suggestion in one of the IAS raid/pre-raid threads.

Odd that the person has time to wade though and read WWP threads and bash the keyboard to bits on IRC but somehow "life is too short" to take 5 minutes to register and make their point 1st hand. Whatever.
  9. Anonymous Member

Panther = Marty Rathbun. Prove me wrong.
  10. Anonynamefag Member

The guy has a point. Informing Scilons of Davey's crimes is a thousand times more effective than quoting OT III (which, as he said, just pisses them off and ultimately achieves nothing of value).

Whether or not that is Marty's train of thought is irrelevant. A shitload more people have blown the cult by learning of Davey's crimes than by us chanting the word "Xenu". The more people blow, the less money the cult can rake in.

And regardless of who takes over, Davey going to prison and being kicked out of the cult would be a godly epic win. If you deny that, you're a fucking idiot.
  11. fitch2000 Member

[00:09] <Panther> I then went home and watched the scientology-cult site stats
    [00:09] <Panther> they rocketed
    [00:09] <Panther> this means it DID get through to them
    [00:10] <Panther> what I am trying to tell you is that if you..

you should have asked if it went "woooooosh"

lmao
  12. Anonymous Member

For CRYING OUT LOUD !

That is what we are doing but we have NOT BEEN coming down you THEIR LEVEL OF REALITY !

We are making them come up to ours. I really want to know what makes these arrogant pricks think THEY get to decide how they are protested.

Guess what Panter, I spent 30 seconds (or less) at the Dairy Queen yesterday and had someone who had taken a stress test completely inoculated against you cult telling them about Xenu. She bent over laughing and literally had to grab the table so she would not fall over from laughter. Months ago I also had the same effect from a very stodgy straight laced Englishman. (He wouldn't go near a stress test before or after our talk)

I spoke with Robert Wallace (a young recently out Staff member in Dallas) who had spent about a year in the cult and he was unphased by the Xenu story, saying it didn't surprise him at all and that his friend got in trouble for reading OT Dox. And that shows to me that young people in the cult want to know what they are headed for. If you are an OT and already know this material I can imagine you would be ashamed if everyone knew it as well, and that you had spent 100's of thousands to hear it.

This OP of putting fliers on the windsheilds of cars at an IAS event is great I am glad this douche did it. I am sorry to hear that he has gone to the Scientology-cult site designed by Steve Hall (one of Marty's co-dependents) and is becoming PA'd into being Marty's own brand of OSA.
  13. NewfAnon Member

I can attest that Ms Leavitt's stuff (or at least a link to it) is most definitely NOT WELCOME on CoS Facebook groops, judging by how fast it got taken down when I posted it (for example PHILOSOPHY | Facebook)
    And if that, and OTIII, get boring, there's always NOTS to get 'em all bothered.

Still, Panther ain't no WBM, imho.
  14. mrfyde Member

This is me I didn't mean to post Anonymously and didn't call SH Marty's OSA I meant that the secret op is an OSA like tactic against CoS.
  15. Anonymous Member

Sounds like the same guy who posted this comment on Marty's blog.

IAS attendee // October 16, 2009 at 9:17 pm | Reply

Indeed Larry. However I’m afraid Anonymous rather lived up to their name tonight at the IAS event. I just about made out a few in the dark Rugby Club car park next door to SH, and that was it. I know it’s a tough venue with the tight road, but really…The real action was apparently in the car park where some bright spark got over 300 copies of the 31 Factors onto attendees car windscreens.
  16. lambear Member

It's true that xenu means nothing to those in scn. that have not done OT III, but seeing it often enough does eventually cause them to wonder what exactly that's all about. Curiosity then might get them to google xenu and then go from there. Scieno talk from SPs won't get them to listen. Repetition of the available sites works. Repetition of pickets works.
  17. mrfyde Member

THIS ^^^ A mystery sandwich works both ways! If someone was chanting "XENU" out side your "church" wouldn't you want to know why ?

Marty may only be interested in the upper level OT's that he can use to spread LRH tech outside the church, but I and I believe 'we' are just as interested in the pre-clear and the SO worker.
  18. Sponge Member

It's diffferent methods for different purposes. I think "lolxenu" malarky etc, plus the more serious activism, has worked to lower the intake of raw meat and lessen their influence in society by bringing public attention to the problem. Reducing membership by public awareness is just part of the battle, starving the cult of fresh income, but that means they then have to recoup that loss by taking extraordinary measures to screw existing members more. The money has to come from somewhere. Mary Jo Leavitt's own report sorta confirms that much. It is preferable though that nobody has to be screwed for too long if it can be helped. They going to feel less like fighting back against the cult if they are both demoralised and bankrupt when they get out.

It is kinda obvious that some of the higher level indoctriniated scientolgists (and the more insulated ones) will be more resilient and will stand a greater chance of blowing if they can rationalise in their own terminology from relevant information within their own peer group. Circulating "Knowledge Reports" by recently blown scientologists is one way of doing that. The great thing about higher level scientolgists blowing, especially staff and auditors, is that it leaves geat big gaps in the structure which quickly have to be filled, probably by rapidly promoting inexperienced people and drastically degrading the quality of service. Those people left to handle that will be even less likely to cope with the ridiculous burdens put on them as Miscavige goes slowly mental due to the increasing state of flap.

A Pincer movement like this stands more chance of early success than trying to ram your way head on through a very wide front line. The strategic lawsuit airstrikes will smartbomb cult fuel reserves... inb4YouSoundLikeaCCHRpromo :D

Also, it is probably a waste of energy to start worrying excessively about Cult Version 2.0 before you've even got the first major avalanche underway.

Btw, "lolxenu" can take down a stress test table in under 5 minutes so its powah should still never be underestimated ;).
  19. Anonynamefag Member

I was talking about getting current members to blow, not preventing new meat from joining. But you're still right.
  20. mrfyde Member

I mostly agree except on this point, I think it would be a waste of energy to not expose their abuse at the same time.

It is easy to put a label on the abuses like "disconnection" but disconnection is not an abuse. The abuse is the process that leads up to it. Disconnection is only the effect the abuse manifests in.

It is the faulty system of logic that is the abuse, the idea that things have to be handled in a certain way, and in a certain order to avoid bad results and get the only possible good result.

Marty will not speak openly about his beliefs. The "bait and switch" that WBM constantly used as a "stand by" simplified version of cult abuse that occurs in Scientology is still standard tech for Cult 2.0
  21. Ackerland Member

Watch what he said about him being opposed to any other installed "management" and not being convinced of Marty Rathbun at all.

you may think he's arrogant in telling us what we can do and what we should not. who cares. it's the message that counts and i think that one was pretty positive.
  22. Anonymous Member

This I-know-best nonsense is becoming tiresome.

I heartily encourage recovering moonbats who speak scientologese to use such tactics as MJ's KR and so-called doubt formulae to help any cultees with whom they may have contact.

Meanwhile, history has shown that a healthy Anonymous innoculation of reality, fun and joking does wonders for society at large.

PROTIP for Exes: Panther's line of "I've been a Scilon so I know" means rubbish to non-cultees. Getting suckered by a con doesn't increase one's credibility so please stop using that line.

tl;dr Contribute in your own way, according to your experiences and cease with the pretentious I-know-best delusions.
  23. Ackerland Member

Make of it what you want. I think on some points people who actually *lived* the mindfuck for > 20 years maybe will know one or the other point better. As a matter of fact, he's probably right with the xenu stuff. I am guilty of it myself. But it was fun when I did quote xenu to Scientologists :D
  24. amaX Member

For anyone who has been here for any length of time you know the devastating effect we've had on this cult in a very short time.

This is just another case of someone who does not have the same agenda as I do so I'm not about to start changing how I do things to appease someone who's goal is to save this evil cult.

These people are not on our side. These people would just be the new regime that we would have to fight if they staged a coup and ousted Shorty Miscavige.

The cult can't survive without their free slave labor force=Sea Org. Conditions have never been humane in the Sea Org and that would not change with a new leaderfag for the cult.

I know for a fact that Anonymous protests are a source of hope for some people stuck in the Sea Org.

I have very little sympathy for public Scientologists who would like for us to shut the fuck up and start doing things the way they want it done.

Not gonna happen with me and I'm hoping that most other Anons will see through this and not go along. What we're doing ain't broke and there's no reason to fix it.
  25. Ottanon Member

lolxenu = prevention, internal "outness" dox = antidote and possible cure.

Different medicines for different patients.
  26. Anonymous Member

I seriously think some give this guy too much credit.

It is great that Panther disseminated the MJ KR (if he actually did) ... but others here have been doing that as well, it's not new. Not to mention all the other direct scilon-to-scilon efforts many here have made previously.

Where Panther fails, and fails hard, is to presume to tell non-scilons to stop what they're doing and to start talking like moonbats. Panther fails to appreciate the importance of those other Anonymous efforts.

Usually there is not one method that works for everyone. It is better to spread the message in a multitude of formats since different people will respond to different tactics. (Awfully Hubbardesque of Panther to believe that every mind is programmed to respond exactly the same way to the same stimuli.)

Panther further fails hard by presuming to tell Anonymous which criticisms to present. It would be a travesty for everyone to switch gears to narrowly focus on only management's recent abuses. The whole ball of wax, start to finish, was conceived and operates as a scam. And I'll damn well voice that criticism.

There are many dedicated ex-scilon critics here who advocate quite constructively using moonbat jargon and without the attitude. Panther should learn from them.
  27. Anonymous Member

Whoever this "Panther" is, he's got a point. Xenu might work well with the public, but to reach $cilons, talking about mismanagement works better. Also, it's lulzy to attack DM directly. Let Co$ eat itself, I say, then we salt the earth.
  28. WTF Member

Actually it is more like this: you are an ego[STRIKE]twat[/STRIKE]fag, and watching you dance is mildly lulzy.
  29. chrisanon Member

ITT: 2 people who can't quite admit their desire to have hot Xenu sex with each other.
  30. Re: so, some guy PMs me on irc, dumps this on me and begs me to share it...

If you read and listen to accounts from many ex-scilons speaking out recently, Anonymous is often cited as being at the very least the catalyst for their leaving the cult. Not just them, but those who hate us most are no longer so arrogant and dismissive. Fearful is more accurate.

The sustained mass public protests have and are having a massive and snowballing effect everywhere the cult is discussed. That includes Rathbun popping up after four years of silence. Same for the other criminals in his group.

PAing Chanology is just the sort of op these scumbags are trained to do. They certainly have few other resources of their own to work with.

Let's ensure things stay that way, eh?
  31. Anonymous Member

THIS !
  32. NotMike Member

For what it's worth, IF your target are the hard core long term moon bats, I think he is correct that you need to hit them up with shit that really sticks in their craw. And you also have to speak moon bat too them. (Or at least find moon bat text that they can relate to).

Everyday public & low level Scn public are different animals from the long term moon bats.
  33. Anonymous Member

There is going to be a small percentage of people that just won't wake up, these are the free zone types. But if they have had 8 million people take at least one class and they have 45k members left, then look at the free zone that only has maybe 2,000 members world wide that is almost 8 million people who didn't need the LRH pacifier to leave the cult.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Gee, that doesn't sound at all like Hitler's last stand. Nope, not a bit.

"once in a while"

Also, I agree. Snarkfags are snarky, which is cute sometimes.

8 million were never "in". Reading Dianetics (or however much of it your brain could take before permalocking into DO NOT WANT mode) doesn't make you a member of the cult no matter how many times Wee Davey desperately buffs his failstats otherwise.
  35. POS Member

Lurv it.
    Also, WTF, wtf : )

If scino's are so concerned, why PA anon ? It would be epic for them to do an eternal OSA type organization to bring down DM. Why are MR and clan not only PAing anons, but doing their battle in public, when they could've set this shit up internally, quietly without sorrow eliminate DM. Is this guy really telling us it can't be done internally , what a SAP. MR's a SAP too. Why the big show ?

I couldn't stand the thought that some anons claimed chanology was over months ago and I raged the thought it was over. But seeing so many nuts like MR and this guy "panther" and the supporters of MR, That Yes, maybe chanology should be over and definitely see why now NYPA although for me, you could've fooled me in the beginning : )

It seems any remnants of chanology at this point we be PAed by other interest and agenda's especially MR's. Notice the drop in stats here after MR's and his goons attempted to do this either by people who object or those MR goons realized they couldn't pull off their agenda as once believed.

There are just too many people trying to redefine chanology's original mission statement for it to serve the purpose of it's original intentions for it too succeed in the open : ) If you MR's supporters can't get your clan together to pull a coup of DM without chanology as it was obviously exposed by you guys, you're a sad pathetic group of idiots and once again it's show's the fail of LRH tech that you weren't able to do this on your own and offers me much lulz.

I'm getting this popcorn thing down now and it's better if I just watch the lulz ensue which ultimately is foremost was anonymous's intentions and this is epic as well as classy.

Here's hoping I can sign off. It's not a rage quit, It's acceptance : )

Anonymous kicks ass and is full of fucking class, scientology drools and is full of nothing but losers.

I now see why enturbulation went down and wwp came about. It's been quite a learning experience.

Later dudes.
  36. Anonymous Member

They claim over 20M have bought Dianetics. They claim 8-12 million members. Their reasoning was in the past 60 years they have had 8 million take at least one class. But that is how Heber explained the 8 million members.

I considered that to be at least 7,955,000 - 11,955,000 ex Scientologists. You got a problem with that ?
  37. Anonymous Member

I just don't get why we would want to promote the idea that they should be doing what LRH told them to. That is encouraging them to follow the scam the way it was laid out, and made a compulsive lying, hack writer 100 million dollars.
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not at all, if that's the right data. Doesn't matter to me; we're splitting hairs on this at this point, so whatever. I'll be wrong.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that what is interesting to me is Panther's claim that he went home and monitored the stats on Marty's site. Are those stats available to just anybody?
  39. lambear Member

Persistent presence of protests works wonders and you really can hear the chanting filtering into the rooms of the Coachman building in Clearwater--a welcome respite when you have your nose in nonsensical books all day, so people do hear and listen even if the windows now have drawn mini blinds.
  40. Anonymous Member

[00:08] <Panther> if you go round spoutiong ot iii data it just pisses scns off

This proves it's an attempt to handle you, not help you.