Customize

Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by DamOTclese, Feb 19, 2009.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

They just put one up from the school , all that girl can do is blubber. She looks like she is going to be a BIG help. NOT!
    "they look so eager" duh....

She looks too overwhelmed. I may change my original bet. LOL!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkKKQ7BfCRM&feature=channel_page]YouTube - We're at the School!![/ame]
  2. Kilia Member

She looks like she hasn't slept very well since being there. Same for him too.
  3. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

No one has commented on the fact that this trip was timed to coincide with the Oscars and the highly nominated "Slumdog Millionars" sweep of the awards ceremony. It will undoubtedly turn up in cult promotions in the near future. I'd like to know how many VM's have been to India in the last 50 years.
  4. juche Member

Oh my God, what pussies! THAT'S a scary bathroom to them? Come the fuck on -- if you can't handle a hotel, you shouldn't be traipsing around the third world. Be happy there's even running water, you cult-spreading douchers.
  5. RightOn Member

Ok,, recent vid for these two in Calcutta.
    She is BAWWWWWINNNGG about EVERYTHING!
    "The worst day of her life" she says?? OMG!
    What the hell did she expect?
    AND I change my original vote of them staying 48 days to 17 days.

LOL! She is awful low on the tone scale here and PTS..... amirite?

6. juche Member

Oh baawww me a river, woman. I drove 16 hours in Ghana, the last five hours on unsurfaced red dust road, and it was totally fucking worth it. And it wasn't even for volunteering! She should be fucking ecstatic that she's able to go to India and help people, but she's utterly useless to them, more useless than I originally thought, because she's a little whining pussy bitch.

I have never been as angry at two people as I am at these two. So. Fucking. Useless. They bring back horrible memories of little college-resume-building girls who showed up at my school in Ghana wearing makeup, complaining about the lack of running water, sitting around and fanning themselves...

Useless.
  7. juche Member

PPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTT THEY REMOVED THE BAWW'ING VIDEO
  8. Django Member

Comments were open for a couple of days on one of the vids, and myself and a few others were discussing (if it could be described as that) things with whoever this is. As the saying goes: It's worse than you think.

Apparently, their mission is to supply E-Meters, transcribe Hellron's speeches into Hindi, and generally "Teach the awesome power of LRH tech" to the kids. When prodded about stuff like food, shelter, education, etc., the reply was something like "LRH tech will allow them to find their own food". The kids are also seen to be adept at going "Exterior", and thus will find Osama Bin Laden.

I wish I was kidding.

Whoever was answering us put out a real starry-eyed Scilon newbie vibe. Seemed sincere, but, well, you know. It could be Dan Murnan.

There's also a theory that it's all a hoax. We see a lot of indoor scenes (nothing outdoors that I saw), and a few kids who could be from India, but I didn't see any proof that they're actually in India.
  9. none given Member

Wait a minute, you are saying that the water comes into your room by itself???
    So you don't even have to go down to the river and get it?

Seriously, here are two "upstat" Homo Novis who are gonna die if someone does not airlift them out of there yet the poor wogs they are here to "help" have been doing this for thousands of years.
    Might be time to look over your scoring system.
  10. RightOn Member

ok... this is what I feel is going on, and there were some vids outside scenes, them at the airport, them buying a fan ect.....

First off the vid that had open comments....
    last night I read on the youtube ID page that this person who has the open comments was a freind of the two people in Calcutta.... and then admitting to being a troll and said it went hard and fast but it was worth all the lulz. The vids supposbly got yanked by Axiom 10 Inc ( sci group) and the troll posted the Axiom whois info on his youtube webpage

Well... this morning.. the youtube webpage for slumstoschool ( there are two of them so it is very confusing) seems to be mirroring the vids AGAIN and again has the comments open, but has removed all the Axiom 10 Inc info and the fact that he was a troll and has gone back to saying he is posting vids to "spread the word about the ministries"
    vid of outside:

I am SO pissed the bawwiwing video was removed.
    She complained about the heat, the spiders, the ride, being in a jungle,SWEATING, the three hour ride there, and then waiting 6 hours there, that she has a fever, and she said it was the worst day of her life.
    Now.... I am confused.. who would remove this? Perhaps the VM did not want her on tape complaining about everything???
    She did not mention ANYTHING about the Ministries or the work they were doing once they got to the orphanage.
    So I am totally confused now.
    I know this is all confusing..... but it is what has been happening.
  11. RightOn Member

ok .... I found the DIFFERENCE

but I thought this through.. rather than exposing the person who has the other youtube account..
    Lets just say there are 2 youtube accounts
    One is the actual VM people posting vids from Calcutta, the other is mirroring the vids and for the lulz
  12. xenucam Member

"I am SO pissed the bawwiwing video was removed.
    She complained about the heat, the spiders, the ride, being in a jungle,SWEATING, the three hour ride there, and then waiting 6 hours there, that she has a fever, and she said it was the worst day of her life.
    Now.... I am confused.. who would remove this? Perhaps the VM did not want her on tape complaining about everything???"

I will just leave this here if that okay with you guise.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgH-xwK4nZw]YouTube - Scientology Volunteer Minister Confessions[/ame]
  13. MDKBOT Member

Here is a repost of what I said in another thread re: this group, all the DATA should be in one place.

The top power FSM (Cue explosion sound) last year was Mohammad Khalil Ullah. He got over 1500 people (mostly broke people) into Scientology last year. He has a good goal to help the orphan children of India but he thinks LRH is the way.

He also thinks that you can be a Muslim and a Scientologist at the same time (I hope no one breaks the news to him).

You can't really blame him because he is a Scinoob
    (last course he did was in Jan 09 at CC and it was TRs and Objs)

He is very important to DM, In fact it has been said that Mohammad has Dm's cell phone number.

Then some Scis who attended one of Mohammad's events decided to help humanity more than Scientology ever has before (where is the profit!?!?!). They went to India in order to save the world (They are so going to die from AIDS, I dunno how but INC FULL BLOWN AIDS). They also don't allow comments on there page YouTube - slumstoschool's Channel

So...

Some awesome guy mirrored their youtube site (not me another awesome guy) and added comments for good times :D
    YouTube - slumstoschooI's Channel
    GOGOGOGOGOGO
  14. RightOn Member

You are the best!!!!!
    SAVE THIS VID!
  15. fitch2000 Member

Yeah, when I said I hoped that they were actually helping the children, I was saying it with all due scarcasm lol. Guess it doesn't come across very well on the page huh?

But yeah, anyone got the dough for a PI to send to India? I would love for us to get evidence of them walking into a building full of kids for a vid, actress doing her best TC cry for camera, then everyone leaving the kids alone and hungry 5 mins later.
  16. Optimisticate Member

Scientology is merely picking up what someone else has now pointed out to the world (and received many, many oscars for it), and are now taking worldwide sentiment and trying to play it into their own damned hands.

Not like they've ever taken something owned by someone else and run with it, right?

This must be exposed for the con 9*10^10+ know that it is.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. xenucam Member

slumstoschools volunteer minister project in india

here is a video that was deleted promptly from the slumstoschool youtube channel.

for those of you who havent seen the channel and its sickening content, its two happy go lucky young scilons who "decided" to go to india to "help build an orphanage"

the videos here all have a certain, "are you sure we should post this" vibe, but one in particular seemed to be too hardcore, and was removed.

the video is of the scilon chick bawwwing about how shitty the living condition, and travel condition is...for her.
    she complains about driving for hours through the "fucking jungle"
    and having to shit in a "modern toilet, which is a hole in the ground"
    im not kidding.

you owe it to yourself to check out their page at
    youtube.com/user/slumstoschool.
    they dont allow comments there, however, here is a mirror account.
    youtube.com/user/slumstoschooi

anyway, here is the video.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgH-xwK4nZw]YouTube - Scientology Volunteer Minister Confessions[/ame]
  19. none given Member

There are a lot of people from the more "advanced" nations that would be great at that shit. they never seem to end up being the ones that do it.

Good news for us; we don't have attack a scilon project that is going to crash and burn all by itself.
  20. RightOn Member

Here is a DISGUSTING vid on the Vultures Minitries.

IS IT THE VOICE OF JASON BEGHE????

A little off topic from the Eric and Nick soap opera , but about the Vulture Minsitries.....
    What I find SO amusing about this VM video(besides the entire thing being a riot) on youtube posted by a Scio a ways back is that at 2:50 they say they are KNOWN partners of the Red Cross and train Red Cross staff on the tools of the Scientology Ministries? I wonder if the Red Cross would agree with that?
    They also claim they are TENS OF THOSUANDS STRONG.

Also even more hilarious at 4:10 they say they have a hotline that is open 24 hours 7 days a week, and "they will speak to anyone FOR anyone about anything" WTF?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afULJrWAlrQ&feature=PlayList&p=07CFA999B5E1C555&playnext=1&index=4]YouTube - Scientology Volunteer Ministers[/ame]
  21. xenucam Member

o cool, it looks like she is going to visit a doctor.
    o , whats that, its a Psychiatrist!?
  22. RightOn Member

Fucking hysterical! Especially the voice of the doctor.
    9,000 stars for this one!
  23. xenucam Member

haha, thx
    man, it feels wrong, but its just so RIGHT!
    they really do seem to be having a rough time over there!
    i wonder if they have found another starbucks?
  24. HelenaKobrin Member

That would be typical Scientology. Jim and Tami Bakker pulled that scam for years, and these Scientology idiots could easilly be right there in Gilman Hot Springs making another fraud video for advertizing use later.
  25. Anonymous Member

23st4ja.jpg
  26. HelenaKobrin Member

How did these idiots send in their videos? When I was in Bangalore there was voice telephone access by walking in to the basement of the hotel where a kid twisted two wires together and handed me a phone -- a rotary phone. So if these idiots really are in India, how are they sending in their videos?
  27. RightOn Member

HA! What can you do with this gem???
    No surprise that Nick can't fill those undies!!!
  28. xenucam Member

i think perhaps i will leave this right here.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ4hOrp3mh8[/ame]
    fix'd that audio for ya
  29. RightOn Member

OMG..... you are too much!
  30. 423 Member

Nicholas J. Banks, 27 years old from Sidney, Australia, is from a successful family in professional recruitment company (Morgan & Banks) Andrew R. Bank (once was an actor and restaurant owner in Sidney). Morgan & Banks was purchased by TMP/monster.com in 1999 and the family moved to New York City where he works as the Senior Corporate Officer for Monster Worldwide. (Nick's wife is Erin Tyler (Paiewonsky) Banks, 24 years old, is from NYC, (mother is Paula M. Tyler Paiewonsky 59y (WISE, OT7 '07) artist (now LA, CA), father Irving J. Paiewonsky 60y (study certainty '98)) http://www.lisafiles.com/scn/ethics/commend/6664.html

Nick owns the Banks Entertainment LLC in Los Angeles (also goes by boxingkangaroo.net), who direct music videos. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/17/pzn.01.html

His sister is Sophia E. (Banks) Coloma (OT 4 '06, L10 '08) 27 years old (lives in Los Angeles) and designs (cough) fashion with Santina Marissa Ribisi Hansen (Beck's wife) called Whitley Kros.
    Sophia Banks marries her man Marcus Coloma - again | The Courier-Mail
  31. RightOn Member

Wow that is an amazing amount of Scilons in that vid. Ugly freakin' clothes.
    Erin Banks did a video called The Hand.
    I guess she calls it acting?
    Here is it.. its like watching her other India vids.

32. MDKBOT Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxWP6V7sU-M]YouTube - Floating Bridge[/ame]
  33. xenucam Member

fucking hell.
    how am i supposed to actually earn a living cutting video when i keep getting UNAVOIDABLE lulz targets like this!
  34. Hartman5555 Member

Pics of Mohammad Khalil Ullah
    Khalilullah
    Mohammad Khalil Ullah is a scientologist. He and the staff members of these schools use study technology, developed by L Ron Hubbard

Four primary schools(so like pre-school)
    One of the schools is on Convent Road.
    khalil_big.jpg
    ClearingIndiawithMohammedKhaliUl-1.jpg
    ClearingIndiawithMohammedKhaliUllah.jpg
    For more information or to sponsor a child's education contact:
    Mohammad Khalil Ullah.
    2/H/4 Hatibagan Road, C.I.T. Paddyapukur, Kolkata-700014,
    West Bengal, India
    Telephone: 033 - 65256700 / 2022844698
    09830486950 / 9230556701 (cell)
    e-mail: educating.children@yahoo.co.in

The Scientology Volunteer Ministers India Goodwill Tour first arrived in Calcutta in January 2006, to announce the publication of a series of the booklets based on the chapters of the Scientology Handbook.

Mohammed Khalil Ullah adopted the Scientology Volunteer Ministers program in the work he has been doing to bring hope and help to the lives of the people of the Calcutta slums.

He has introduced thousands of people to the techniques of the Scientology Handbook over the past eight months, and has formed up a team of local Scientology Volunteer Ministers who have been put through training, to be able to carry on with the work when the Goodwill Tour moves on to the next city on its itinerary.

Mohammad frequently appears on television to let people know about the application of Scientology technology to various aspects of life and answer people's questions on the subject.

Now he and his group of Volunteer Ministers have another tool that will help them accomplish their goals for the city. In September, the booklets from the Scientology Handbook will be released in Bengali at the New Delhi Book Fair.

Sheena Chohan, a model and former Miss Calcutta, who is now a trained Scientology Volunteer Minister, is the spokesperson for the release of these publications, which will make Scientology tools available to the 200 million people who speak Bengali as their native language.
  35. Hartman5555 Member

February 8 Sunday
    Benefit Concert to help raise funds to feed, educate, and shelter orphans in Kolkata, India. The concert will be comprised of music from India, Celebrity Center Kids on Stage, and much more. Educator Mohammad Khalil Ullah, founder of Educating Children Trust, will give a talk about his work, the tools he uses to help the orphans, and his results in improving the life of those children. Ullah funded and began four free schools in India. Organized by the Celebrity Centre International. 6:30 p.m. 5930 Franklin Ave., Hollywood. $30. (310) 929-7381, (323) 836-8758. educhildtrust@aol.com. educatingchildren.cc.
  36. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

ask 'em bout xenu
  37. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

Aren't those two morons just precious? LOL! They were obviously sold all kinds of idiot claims by who ever sold them their "missionary package" and wound them up and sent them off. They didn't think, plan, or research what it was they were supposed to actually do, what India is like, nothing.

The stupid fucks just hopped on an airplane thinking the unwashed brown people would flock to them begging -- in English -- for L. Ron Hubbard's insanity, and they would be the Great White Heros handing it out and turning India in to a civilized white nation.

WSell it didn't take very long for the glass-eyed stupidity to be smacked out of them. Now they're embarrassed but trying to slog through.
  38. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

When I was in India -- Bangalore -- the toilet was a hole in the concrete with a bucket one filled with water from a hose outside. There were ceramic set in to the concrete to show where one should put one's feet while they squat, and a cardboard square to use to scrape "misaligned" shit that missed the hole.

These stupid fucks have a hotel room that provides electricity and a heating coil upon request. That's a far sight better than I and my engineering team got when we spent six months in Bangalore working on their Canadian digital telephone switch infrastructure.

It's amazing. Wide eyed gullible rubes without a clue how the real world works, sent to a third world emerging nation after being swindled out of some unknown amount of money for the privelage. Amazing. And they probably still think that they're "doing Ron's work."
  39. HellRazor Member

I LOL'd ITT.
  40. NotMike Member

Should it be properly titled SlumsToSlaves