Customize

Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by DamOTclese, Feb 19, 2009.

1. DamOTclese Member

Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

Is this another Scientology fake front scam? I started looking but my netskills aren't up to the Anonymous standards. }:-}

Out of the Slums and Into the Schools

What's clamish about this is the lack of any information about who this person is that's running this web site and YouTube channel, something typical of Scientology which tries to hid their identity.

The web site is like 70% an appeal for money and 0% facts.

Smells like the Scientology mother fucking criminals with yet one more fake front to me.
  2. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

About Us:
    AFRAID TO CLICK LINK
  3. azonymous Member

Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

About Us

4. juche Member

Not only that, but in the first post on the page, there's a person wearing a Volunteer Ministers shirt.
  5. xenubarb Member

Need to spread rumors that the scilons are selling slum kid body parts to rich americans...
  6. azonymous Member

kidneys for classes?
  7. pardmepard Member

Nice catch on the front.
    bad idea on spreading false rumors, It is a false rumor that was suggested right ?

Let's stay objective as we can and present facts we can back up with proof.
    Let's also expose that scientology and their vm clones are subjective in nature to a mad mans writings.

get copy's of both and dox this info.
  8. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

Do we need info translated into Hindi and local language (Bengali?) ? I can probably requisition a speaker, but I don't have anyone there willing to hand in person, so it'll be down to 'poons
  9. FUCK Member

nice catch. harpoon this shit now!!!
  10. juche Member

Ugh, I just watched their videos and they are idiots. The fuck medications are they taking? The prophylaxis for typhoid is like three pills taken a month before leaving. If they're taking them as they're packing, sorry for you bitches, but it's too late. And why are they taking antibiotics AND antimalarials? Antibiotics are a cheaper prophylaxis for malaria than say Malarone, which is mindnumbingly expensive. If you take too many antibiotics in preparation for travellers' diarrhoea, sorry guys, but it's not gonna work when you want it to.

Preparation-for-third-world-country-travelling plebeians T_T.
  11. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

/r/ texts poonable by us, and will find someone to translate.
  12. DamOTclese Member

I can't figure out what the scam is, how they intend to make money other than to rook people in to stupidly giving these crooks "donations" to "go to India." That;s the only way they can swindle money out of people since there's not a lot of money in India.
  13. Re: Slums To Schools -- Scientology Fake Front?

it's a dream to move to places like America. Perhaps this is a way to recruit new VMs to either a) attract the more wealthy Indians, b) get english and spread to USA/Western Europe?

I hadn't thought about your angle, a donation hole, but either that or a VM recruitment plan is my guess.
  14. rational Member

Translation into languages used in India, China, etc are really cheap due to outsourcing websites. Write a spam blog comment in English is about a few cents at most.
  15. DamOTclese Member

Their web site asks for money in a number of places but nothing actually works, there are no links where suckers can actually hand these clowns money. It looks like this might be a wannabe scam or maybe Anonymous caught them before they could get the scam rolling.

I guess we will have to wait to see what the two have to say about themselves.
  16. Kilia Member

17. DamOTclese Member

That web page at least has a working link to send the crooks money. That web site was created 18-jan-2008 so if it's an upstart scam, they have had a year to get it going.
  18. juche Member

'When asked about his other preoccupations besides investing his mornings in the service of the under-privileged, he says that he is also in charge of two other free schools at from his efforts. He called them "Scientology Free Schools", being an ardent believer of Scientology.'

'It is noteworthy that he had recently been felicitated with Power FSM Award by Scientology International to recognise his outstanding humanitarian activities at Los Angeles, USA. "Being an ardent follower of scientology, which is propounded by L Ron Hubbard, I believe in evolutions rather than revolution," he concluded.'

Oh and this: http://www.educateindia.org/India-benefit-concert.jpg

And also in NYC: http://www.educateindia.org/EducatingChildrenCCNY.jpg
  19. pardmepard Member

Make sure you and killa log and keep all info on this, least people call for dox/pics

: )
  20. azonymous Member

Cheap labor pre-emptive to the labor violation suits and Visa restrictions in US?
    Also eventually links to a concerts page that links to Celebrity Center (concerts, appearances, donations?)
  21. blank Member

Too much tinfoil hattery ITT.
    How about this:They are just 2 scilons, who want to help children in Calcutta get an education, because they truly believe that Study Tech works.

Erin Banks is an actress btw.
    100,000 Drug Education Booklets to Be Handed out
  22. fitch2000 Member

IMO it's another way to 1. make new scientologists and 2. get money.

Hopefully, they are really helping kids there.

OH and this page says they held a fundraiser at CC in Los Angeles in 2007 with over 100 artists participating and they raised a whopping $14,000. I mean that's not chump change to me, but you'd would think it would be for the people that you would expect at the celebrity center.

Amrapali Ambegaokar

and according to this page CC held another one Feb 8, 2009

India Currents
  23. DamOTclese Member

Of course not.
  24. blank Member

Proof/Evidence?
  25. churchlady Member

Their website is very short on specifics. Also, what are they doing helping poor people who can't pay them back isn't that against their religion? Out-exchange????

To see what a real world charity site looks like, go to Rivers of the World.
  26. xenucam Member

I'll just leave this here.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJt-tV1WP0&layer_token=6719a8d9c351f018]YouTube - scientology Cult Orpanage ( lil' orphan Latika) REMIX![/ame]
  27. DamOTclese Member

Woops! Looks like these clowns don't like having been discovered and uncovered.

YouTube - slumstoschool's Channel

They have disabled ratings and comments -- the typical last ditch ploy of someone who has something to hide.
  28. DamOTclese Member

Hey, fucktard, the burdon of evidence befalls the positive claimant. Now drop the cans and drag your head out of Miscaviage's ass and get cracking on it.

Thanks.
  29. juche Member

Awww, they deleted my comments :<.
  30. xenucam Member

is it worth keeping up with these idiots?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-VFCaN-VY]YouTube - our trip so far! REMIX![/ame]
  31. Anonymous Member

remix <3
  32. RightOn Member

Their latest video on the tube shows them staying in a cockroach infested room with NO hot water and a rock hard bed and a "scary bathroom".

I cracked up when I saw the electric coil the hotel gave them to heat their water. I can NOT believe how stupid this couple is. Makes me cringe. Especially the girl. What a bimbo.
    I have a funny feeling this is not what they signed up for. ya think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNn2ciI95M&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Hot Water and a view of our room[/ame]
  33. azonymous Member

They must be in the "Introspection Rundown Suite"
  34. RightOn Member

LOL!
    Room service menu is probably oil and vitamins only.
  35. azonymous Member

And the room where the windows are painted closed and the heat's stuck on high?
    Sauna!

Copy of Dianetics in the nightstand?
  36. charlie Member

Just sent them a message regarding the hot water

your in a 3rd world country what do you expect. ALLOW COMMENTS
  37. RightOn Member

We are just having a little fun here.
    I know its a 3rd world country... I just think Scientology probably didn't tell them everything to expect and probably glorified the whole thing as usual. Not to mention that I would bet that this couple paid out of pocket for EVERYTHING themselves.
    I think this couple is SLIGHTLY dissapointed in their room?????
    Wonder how long they will hold out.
    Taking bets?
  38. charlie Member

the stupid pricks holding the heater and plug with a stick as if it a bloody snake

got to give them 3 weeks
  39. RightOn Member

Three weeks huh?
    Ok....... lets gets some bets in.
    Everyone bet.
    Maybe we can do a poll?
    What will the prize be?
    I say they are there for 48 days ( cause they are SO dumb)

anyone else care to wager?
  40. blank Member

Hmm, why do they upload the same videos again? They had uploaded these 3 videos already 2 days ago.
    Also no vids from the school yet.