Customize

Skilled video editors needed to help expose Cyprus based conman scamming his way in Dubai and beyond

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by CarltonBANKS, Jul 4, 2011.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

From this thread

This is the appeal for help:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thanks to Auntie Social, via PM, he has a copy of the original video

Please, everyone make a copy of http://hotfile.com/dl/123033647/41340f0/110528_SUMMER_COURSE_COMMENTS.flv.zip.html

At 01mins 53 seconds, the guy starts going on about the 'reactive mind' and the 'analytical mind'. the edited version of this video, uploaded the day after this thread was created, he has chopped this bit out:

[this is his edited version]

use the hotfile link for the original video.

• Does anyone know how to edit FLV files?
    This is newsworthy, or at the very least, interesting because top bankers and investors are being brainwashed into using Hubbard methods to play with massive sums of money. This is dangerous!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/r/ splice up the bit from around 1mins 53 seconds, where he's talking about the reactive mind etc.

(phase 2 will be to upload lots of copies to YouTube etc under 'fair use')

---

the scamartist cunt must have a Google Alert on his company's name. He made the edit the day after the original thread was posted.

---

If no-one else does it, I'll get round to it myself, in a few weeks. But I hope that someone here can step up to the plate.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Is he confirmed to be a scientologist?

It would certainly be an incentive to expose his clam ass to the world like Carly Crutchfield.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yes, more info please.
  4. Anonymous Member

Uploading as we speak.
  5. Anonymous Member

I was curious - since after seeing the video, I thought: this has no appeal whatsoever. Then I clicked on it to go to YouTube, and saw that has less than 30 views. Please, CB, give me a short summary of why this matters.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. CarltonBANKS Member

It has less than 30 views as it's the one that was uploaded a few weeks ago.

They are super boring testimonials from his 'students ' of his $cn front course. They are very wealthy investors and bankers.

look at http://www.scientology-london.com/secret/index_files/smartline.php
  9. CarltonBANKS Member

um, yah:

copyofdscf0056.jpg

just google his name, bro

For context, here's some info about the danger:

from http://www.skeptictank.org/gen3/gen01911.htm

There were other online articles, but I can't find them. They keep disappearing (like this one). These cunts still have the power to shut down websites and get articles removed. This is unacceptable.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Take advantage of new Israeli-Greek relationship.

Remind Greeks that Israeli scilon contractors blow up buildings.
  11. Unknownhackah Member

Too bad I'm not able to use my own computer at this time of period. It's broken, and fucked up. Fixing my other one, but waiting for some pieces.
  12. anon33 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. greebly Member

I'm confused so they are using basic technical trading techniques to promote what?

yawn.....

Btw good material here for fun parody remixes

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

He talks about the reactive and analytical minds at the one minute mark
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Somehow, defrauding ppl in Dubai really doesn't bother me for some reason.
  16. Anonymous Member

lolz, I know wat u mean. he's not just doing dubai, he's hitting cyprus and shizzle. and all that delicious money gets used to fund OSA and miscavige's pockets.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

He doesn't just do Dubai, he just let his guard down and forgot to edit out scilon shit, cos he thought no one would check the vids. busted. He takes his seminars worldwide.

oh dear, Kyprianos Kyprianou! what do you think a dubai prison cell is like?

btw, stop calling yourself "Mr" and talking about yourself in the 3rd person. You FGT.

He uses his income to live it up in Belair (seriously!)

Code:
    www.belleairscientology.blogspot.com
    He prolly recruited my brother (Will) there. Bastard!

tl;dr he's fagging up the entire world, not just Dubai.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Dubai cops will raep his Greek ass, then invite their cousins to do the same.

Al Muraqqabat Police Station. 04 2660555. Jebal Ali Police Station. 04 8816111. Al Rafa'a Police Station. 04 3937777
    • Like Like x 1
  19. greebly Member

So is the guy saying that Co$ courses help with day trading?

Or is he selling it in conjunction with basic trading techniques you can learn from 1000s of books in 20mins?
  20. Anonymous Member

This is my understanding of Carlton's two threads. Sci/Dia courses are pitched and sold as ways to pave your driveway with solid gold.