Customize

Simple Poster

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Colin, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Colin Member

Here is just a simple poster/flier that you can hang up give out or whatever you want to do with
    If you want anything else made all you have to do is msg me on my profile asking me
    http://www.mediafire.com/?shr1odpq1qiooyb
    Here is a better version of what i had, still not too great..

iBfmm.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

Uhm, what's it look like?
  3. Colin Member

It is just an anonymous mask a few links title, and a few like quotes around the mask. If you dont like this i make other ones and also take suggestions. my other ones are right under this in the posts for fliers
  4. anonymous612 Member

My point is, I don't download shit from people I don't know who are new to WWP. Not without knowing exactly what I'm downloading.

So, with all due respect, do you have an image of what the flier looks like?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Colin Member

Yea I'll post a picture Up at the top and this isn't my first flier
  6. Colin Member

There i have it up now and im going to do it for my other posts now
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CarterUSP Member

8. Colin Member

Yea I just wanted to make a small simple picture do If it's boring don't judge me haha
  9. anonymous612 Member

wait.

You want us to print out and hand out, in bulk, a pretty much completely BLACK flier?

Uhm. No. White background would be preferred.
  10. Anonymous Member

This is completely unsuitable as a flyer, sorry.
  11. Colin Member

Yea alright wasn't a great idea.... Ill remke it in white
  12. Dragononymous Member

Production studio for the win?
  13. Colin Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Colin Member

16. Colin Member

Yea and sorry how badly trimmed the mask is im not very good at it
  17. Waffle~ Member

You could have at least like, used the blur tool on the edges or something..
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Colin Member

Yea that's a good idea I'll modify it when I can :)
  19. WMAnon Member

Um, yeah, this is a bag of ass atm. I suggest looking around in the other threads around the Production studio for better graphic resources for a poster, since you're not quite there with photoshop yet. Also, you might want to have something more focused to communicate to your audience. "Join us" isn't a very powerful message when there's no concept of what they're being invited to join, and your links are all the fuck over the place. Are you recruiting for Chanology? Do you have a local group of Anons looking for more warm bodies, or are you feeling lonely, or do you just think there should be more people who think of themselves as Anonymous in general? Are you looking for FoI/Occupy/Revolutionfags? They're a different audience entirely and they're not going to be interested in xenu.net.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Colin Member

I do have a small group of Anons as a matter of fact but there newer than I am... Yea I need photoshop cause currently I'm using paint. My group doesn't know much about anonymous but have heard enough to want to join. I still do need to work on my shoop skills but I'll get it and I started this group and pretty much giving them my business cards I made to have for themselves plus to give out to other people along with my crappy fliers
  21. Colin Member

Plus I'm gonna get adobe photoshop so I can use the wand tool. It's the easiest way to extract things from a photo
  22. Dragononymous Member

rh8x2r.png x830m.jpg.png

Is it nice? No, not even close
    Is it better than yours? Yuh-uh (no offence)
    Am I going to make it better? No now, got more important shit than rendering a half shadow pictuer at the moment.
  23. Colin Member

Yea sooooo much better watcha use shop?
  24. Dragononymous Member

DragonScale
  25. Colin Member

how much does it cost?
  26. Dragononymous Member

27. Colin Member

Well im just going to take more time on it this time and re do it
  28. Colin Member

Alright heres a draft its just the mask so far jAi4s.jpg
  29. WMAnon Member

Okay, what exactly is it that your crowd wants to do? Take some time to sit down and hash out what you care about in your local group, and what you think you can do about those causes. If you're into Scientology, is there an Org nearby you can yell at? If you're into the freedom of information stuff, are you more interested in WikiLeaks and Manning or SOPA? These are really important things to get a handle on before you run around recruiting, even though the focus of your group may change as new people show up.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Dragononymous Member

gather in a circle,
    drink some tea,
    think about what you want to do and how,
    yell at scilons or protest other things,
    don't listen to newfags too often.

See, you can use less space and still achieve the same :)
    • Like Like x 5
  31. WMAnon Member

:p
  32. Dragononymous Member

Still love you though <3
  33. Colin Member

Yea well we are still a little mixed up one of the anons and I are into Scientology and the others were about SOPA which is kinda put on hold for now in america so we cant really protest about that untill they re-write the laws and we decide to either like it or not
  34. Colin Member

We are also kinda into freedom of information so we might try that too :)
  35. Dragononymous Member

>
    >
  36. Colin Member

we cant rlly make up our mind..
  37. Waffle~ Member

Well, you should do that before you start making fliers. You need to approach whatever problem you decide, then agree on posters/fliers etc after making sure you know what you're up against.
  38. Colin Member

yea well right now they pretty much just go to the major websites so we can decide
  39. Waffle~ Member

Well, you need to decide for yourself. What are you going to protest against? And then you should gather the others who are against whatever it is you're against. Then you need to plan what you're going to do and when do it. Posters and fliers and stuff like that should be organized inbetween.
  40. Colin Member

kk thanks for the advice