Customize

Show the love to David Love by raiding Narconon Trois-Rivières

Discussion in 'Canada' started by peterstorm, Jul 2, 2010.

1. peterstorm Member

Re: Show the love to David Love by raiding Narconon Trois-Rivières

Nah. It's gonna be raining it seems. Bring your unbrellas and raincoats on saturday.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

... Troups are on their way to narconon's ok koral.... Let the fun begin.
  4. Anonymous Member

APRÈS ANONYMOUS LE DÉLUGE!!!!1!
  5. Scythe Member

just came back from the raid

it was pretty successful, three media were there (2 tv 1 paper) and about 8 anons. pix coming soon. we have a picture of a scientologist mooning us, the vuvuzelas orchestra, david love and much more!
  6. Anonymous Member

.. Huge win!
    .... Media was waiting at protest. C. B. C. Tv, tva trois riviers, and le nouvellist newspaper. Tv video and photos will posted asap.
  7. moarxenu Member

Making a note here, huge success.
  8. AnubisMTL Member

It was a win raid. Came back home with a few sunburns, a new local cell meme was born, an awesome vuvuzela concert took place in front of Narconon, I dipped my toes in a fountain with other anons (very refreshing), also had a nice diner afterwards with David Love and the gang of anons.

Trolling the fuck out of Narconon was the best part of all. One possible patient of the center mooned us lol. At one point, a patient approached us as far as he could and spoke briefly to us before not one, not two but three handlers came to bring him back in the center. Of course, Sue Chubbs saw us, and was pissed lol. She yelled stuff to the staff and patients who were outside watching us and Sue waited for the media to leave. Then, she made a evil old witch kind of laugh, sat by a picnic table, whipped out her cellphone and called the cops on us. The cops came. They were two very friendly female officiers who said hi, asked us what were we doing here and left us alone. Sue was chain-smoking her cigarettes and fucking pissed afterwards. We left soon after, our mission accomplished.

Footage coming soon
  9. Scythe Member

the female police officers were hawt
  10. AnubisMTL Member

I second that
  11. Intelligence Member

I Third :) :)
  12. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières raid July 10th 2010 post game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did deliver - Express Post.

When we arrived from Montreal, Anons from Quebec City were already there. Waiting with them were CBC -TV, Radio Canada; TVA Television from Trois Rivieres; and Le Nouvellist Newspaper from Trois Rivieres.

Lots of photos, interviews and video. It was overwhelming at first, bringing back horrible memories as I looked over and pointed to the different areas and offices where unconscionable events happened to myself and others.

With already established credibilty from various Police Agencies, Government, and Press, the Media were eager to hear the real truth.

Anons are now working on posting photos and video. Media Broadcasts and Press Publications will be posted when released.

A long, productive day, with huge Epic Wins.

David Love

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/280-...d-july-10th-2010-post-game-69205/#post1284597