Customize

Should Anonymous target British newspaper News fo the World?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. fuck that you should be angry.
  3. Anonymous Member

You've never had a fuck have you? You're a little virgin, cock in one hand, tissues in the other hand.
  4. veravendetter Member

Weak virgin comeback. No-one gives a fuck.
  5. Malory Member

Seriously, right up your arse. Northern Ireland Anonymous is a mixed group and we've great relations with the Dublin guys. If you're still butthurt about something that happened in your family several generations ago then go grind your axe somewhere else instead of lashing out at anyone from the Six Counties and trying to stir up faggotry we don't give a shit about.

No-one gives a fuck about you either. Post nudes of yourself downstairs if you want attention.

/derail.

Back on topic, did anyone else have a sense of schadenfreude when The Daily Star offices were raided yesterday?
  6. veravendetter Member

[IMG]
  7. Malory Member

8. Anonymous Member

Aye, there's no faggotry quite like some kid being butthurt about some Cromwell era drama.

Ireland is awesome. It's even more awesome without the gobshites on both sides of the border who really should have an heroed a long time ago.
  9. Anonymous Member

Domain name:
    sunday.co.uk

Registrant:
    News International Newspapers Limited

Registrant type:
    UK Limited Company, (Company number: 1885543)

Registrant's address:
    NI Group Limited
    3 Thomas More Square
    London
    E98 1ES
    United Kingdom

Registrar:
    News International Newspapers Limited [Tag = NEWSINT]
    URL: http://www.newsint.co.uk

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 14-May-1997
    Renewal date: 14-May-2013
    Last updated: 10-Jun-2011
    http://who.is/whois/sunday.co.uk/
  10. veravendetter Member

Why, because u mad?
  11. Anonymous Member

No, because your mean-spirited attack on your fellow Anons was out of character for you.

I guess folk were suprised and shocked by your not "giving a fuck" about Eire.
    It's just land. It's the people who matter and you dismiss them as though they were nothing.
  12. veravendetter Member

It was more the emerging 'emerald' discussion in a thread about newspapers which I didn't care for. I come from a Irish-Catholic family line. My grandad was born in Cork. If that counts for anything in your eyes.

This place can get pretty joyless sometimes.
  13. Malory Member

No, the pic you posted just reminded me of the 'son, I am disappoint' meme so I added the text in a bid to lighten things the fuck up a bit. If you're going to keep on spoiling for a fight then feel free to waste your time.
  14. veravendetter Member

My mistake. I have no desire to argue, I just couldn't see the relevance of a discussion of Ireland in the News of the World thread.
  15. Anonymous Member

You could have worded it better, is all.
  16. veravendetter Member

Ok, I get it. Super-serious thread about News of the World, policed by defensive Irishmen, where 'No-one gives a fuck' is a slogan which carries unimaginable political weight and meaning, fully exposing my lifelong UDA membership and my heinous views on anything with a shamrock on it.
    I think some of you guys need a laxative and some fresh air.
    [IMG]
  17. Anonymous Member

Bad vera, bad bad bad. And here's a reminder

poster61r.jpg

Whatever you say, say nothing.

Fucking white people, man.
  18. Anonymous Member

Reminds me of the Warn A Brother t-shirts black people wear...
  19. Murdoch drops bid to buy (the rest of) BSkyB - breaking news

Just announced so no link yet.

Good news?
  20. Anonymous Member

yes.