Customize

"Shit, my ethics officer says..."

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

hey guys
    was just having a big ol' laugh with my ex-scilon buddies over on Facebook (private group).

One of the guys just mentioned something the HES at the time said:
    "I remember one time the HES told me (and with a totally serious look on their face and a totally serious tone of voice) that SP'S like making their dogs shit in their mouths"

...well, we've all heard some crazy stuff from our 'seniors' in scamo, but that takes the doggy biscuit.

Which then sparked an idea. Maybe we can pool our stories and make a "Shit, my ethics officer says..."

(8 million views btw)

So!! I put it out to you all to share the crazy-ass statements you got from other scilons - whether you are an ex or just heard some crazy shit at a raid. We'll work out a way of getting a decent actor and camera crew to make this as funny as fuck so it will just fly around the internets
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Pinkman Moderator

The n word ^^
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

"Shit Scientologists Say" as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RolandRB Member

That sounds like a typical perverted thing that wog SPs would do.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. "We gotta get these "dilittante" closet Scientologists in for Sunday Service and let them know we are open for business and that we have a lot of courses that they can take. We're not going to talk about 'religion' or 'spirituality' or something stupid like that. We're going to tell them to get off their asses and do something and contribute to this org."

(paraphrased but awfully close to the exact wording.)

-- an ED of a certain org
    • Like Like x 3
  8. RolandRB Member

^^^^
    Quite right too!
  9. Anonymous Member

I was told a story one time by howardmccrary{dot}com that one time a ginornous storm was en route up the coastline to the flag landbase. OTs were ordered to go out and put out 'anchor points' to stop the storm from reaching the mecca of scientology. The storm dissipated unexpectedly, of course, and never came close to ronnie's mecca. Poor Howard was wide-eyed with amazement as he was telling me all this. Must admit tho, I kinda swallowed it too ;(
  10. RolandRB Member

^^
    Scientology works and it helps people!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. anonymous612 Member

Lol. There's a sandbar or something just offshore here, storms and hurricanes do that all the time. "OH NO OH NO IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US--oh wait it bounced off the coast again. Nevermind."
    • Like Like x 1