Customize

Shielded up San Diego bOrg gets visit from abroad

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by jensting, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jensting Member

Howdy!

Pictures from today's internationally attended flash raid on http://www.flickr.com/photos/jensting/5378696433/ .

Through their super OT powers the clams had found out that a raid was happening. So they raised their shield (they were up at least 20 minutes before the starting time; now, if their OT powers are so super, how come there was a raid in the first place?!?).

Anyway, I was in the region and could not let David Meyer's out-PR (having spoken out about prop 8 in a way that made Paul Haggis blow)remain ignored. So, with trusty local sidekicks I raided for two hours. Some half a dozen clams went in/out of the bOrg.

The only half-way notable thing that did happen was that one clam on his way to the boRg stopped at the bus-stop in front (to throw his trash in the public bin). He noted the KR about Mr Meyer and carefully took it down and read it as he entered the bOrg. I reminded him to read all of it before they took it away from him.

He looked like he was duplicating the heck out of that note, and he might even begin to think for himself - hurrah!

The only response, other than the wall of ignorance, was their "music" which got turned on some 30 seconds after ours (nicely reacted...). The volume kept getting turned up in little notches.

Since there was no action to speak of and entirely the opposite of "confront" we left after two hours and went sit in the shade and relax.

A darned fine day out :)

Jens
    • Like Like x 3
  2. AnonLover Member

ahhhhh hahaha, a new classic:
    5131703673_b617084400.jpg

TWTH, in a cheap suit, FTW!
  3. xenubarb Member

It was a delightful, warm sunny Socal afternoon!
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
    That's Paris (the baguette and beret are hints).
  5. OTBT Member

Nicely done, and a fine set of protest photos.

Can you post the Knowledge Report on David Meyer that you distributed? I haven't been keeping up on So Cal politics.
  6. Smurf Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ok-about-cos-and-dm.67320/page-3#post-1341129

"The funny thing is, only the San Diego org of Scientologists publicly endorsed Prop 8. It is solely the fault of whatever genius decided to break from the herd and take some initiative, probably org president David Meyer. So if there are any Scientologists reading this, I'm sure RTC would love to hear your concerns!" Posted by: imominous

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mov...tom-cruise-will-smith-church/comments/page/3/
  7. xenubarb Member

San Diego, heh.
    Their Ideal Org property has a for sale sign on it. Must go by and get a pic or two.

Also, I have to say that, for a Saturday, the parking lot was very empty. And the usual hours when people show up for courses, very few did. Not much activity, asked the few Scilons in the parking lot why their Ideal Org was for sale since they only just bought it a couple years ago. I bet some or all of them are unaware of that. Or were.
  8. i'mglib Member

Tres bien!
  9. OTBT Member

Thanks
  10. DeathHamster Member

OMG! An anon Baggettista!

BTW, the San Diego Delphi school has had its net domain bought out from under it. The site is still up, but eventually the name server records are going to time-out, or the new owner is going to broadcast the new location. Then, pffft, gone!

11. Bipolart Member

Proud of you in SD. "For Sale" = WIN
  12. Anonymous Member

this pix is from last fall
    but the funny guise in cheap suit with no mask on is still there 3 running the business" With the help of old alain franck sometimes he takes him out for pee and a cigarette in evenings paruisian nite
    his real name is PIERRE DU BARREAU he use to wear a fake mustachios and glasses
  13. Anonymous Member

PIERRE DU BARREAU ?
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

This is big big news.
    While their regular org has been for sale for years...they have done basically nothing for years on it save weed clearing...and now they are selling it?

They should have never bought it and any anon could have told them that. But those SPs just had to have their Ideal Org in an out of the way place in a building that looks like a big bargain warehouse. Who approved the purchase? He/she is an idiot.

Well...now they can raise more money for a new building. Who knows when they will be able to sell the ideal org. That money will be locked up for years I bet.
  18. Anonymous Member

This is BIG news.

While their regular org has been for sale for years, their Ideal Org has just sat empty with no improvements for years...out of the way, and looking like a giant discount warehouse.
    Whoever approved that purchase is an idiot, and any anon could have told them it was a stupid purchase.

So now they are trying to sell it? In this economy?
    I guess they will have to reg their public for a whole new building because that money will be tied up in the old Ideal Org for years I bet.
  19. Anonymous Member

Damn...old one didn't show at first. Anyways...big news.
  20. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. ZORRO Member

WOW!!!!
  23. Anonymous Member

THIS GUY ROCKS !!!
  24. ZORRO Member

LUCKY YOU IT IS COLD IN PARIS NOW
    SOON I WILL TRAVEL TO THE US OF A !!!!!
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Excellent news!!1Good job San Diegofags!! You guys are rockin my socks! SO-CAL POWAH!!
  27. DeathHamster Member

I'd love to hear how they explain the "out exchange" of this.

"We completely all the money you gave us."
  28. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.