Customize

Sharron Angle interview

Discussion in 'Sharron Angle' started by Nathan Baca, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Nathan Baca Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Sharron Angle interview

thank you sir.
  3. Anonymous Member

So you will be doing other interviews with her?
  4. Triumph Member

She called you an idiot!..really?...can you disclose what the other thing was that she called you?

idiot2.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

With a team like that, victory for Angle is imminent.
  6. Re: Sharron Angle interview

This is why Journalists should be able to bitch slap people....
    *shrugs
  7. AnonyVix Member

Is it just me or does Angle interview like a scientologist, don't like the question attack the source (where are you getting these questions?)

Angle is looking to be a representative at the Federal level and so must have positions on Federal matters, EPA and Social Security for instance. Homes in Nevada is a state issue. She is dodging all the Federal issues and trying to focus on the state ones which evidently she believes she will win votes by woo'ing the locals with promises of a better Nevada.

To me this smacks of someone who wants power but rather than serve the people she just wants to use them as a means to get what she wants. She doesn't care about actually delivering she simply wants the votes of the local people, hence her focus on local issues, away from the federal issues.
  8. Anonymous Member

As opposed to Harry Reid? Are you an American?

didn't think so.

hush.
  9. AnonyVix Member

No I'm not American and I certainly don't know Harry Reid. I do know it's bloody awkward to know which way to go when one is presented with all useless candidates.

If it doesn't make a heap of difference, as I suspect it won't, I'd go with the single issue that Angle supported Criminon and Narconon and so I would vote for the other one regardless.

Then again if Angle really has some interesting policies that I think would really make a difference, particularly for me of course, then I may well still vote for her and hope that she's learnt her lesson that scilons are bad news.

Like I said, out of curiosity for me, what are her federal policies? Why attack the source of the questions? Why deflect away from them to local policies?

Surely Nevada voters should be thinking about these things?
  10. Anonymous Member

Personally, I think a single issue is the wrong way to go. But I will respect your opinion.

There is a lot happening in the world today. When you limit yourself to one point you might miss the bigger issue.

respectfully.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Stalin Member

Bookmarked, will watch later.

Thank you Nathan, I'm sure you did a fine job as usual.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

On a personal level, in terms of both real-world support under your own name as well as the actual casting of a vote, you're right. But this is [strike]Sparta![/strike] Chanology; we have a single-issue focus here as a "group". Individually, of course, we're all independent (of each other, I mean) and will behave politically as such.

I'm not in Nevada, and this video really makes her look bad (it's the only video I've ever seen of her, so I can't say whether it's a representative or distortive view; would love to see the unedited interview), but Harry Reid is bad too, so I'm not sure what I'd do if I did live in Nevada. 3rd party FTW? Anyway, we're all gonna support whomever we want to, and nothing said here will stop that. But we'll also be here fighting to keep Scientology in the spotlight anywhere we can.
  14. Baca Interviews Angle FTW

Whoops. didn't knw thread already extisted. Cocks.
    8NewsNow: Senate Nominee Sharron Angle Breaks Her Silence
    LOL @ circular logic, like Nathan hasn't run into that before...
    Also, honorable mention in voices.washingtonpost and from politco:
  15. Zak McKracken Member

Re: Nathan Baca requests information on Narconon nevada

Hi Nathan!

Sorry to derail,
    but if you DO get another chance to ask her about [stuff]
    re: EPA

How does she feel about Yucca Mountain?
    Are her views about deregulation of essentially -everything- consistent,
    or does she make an exception where "the issues of homes here in Nevada" are concerned?
  16. Anonymous Member

Lol, maybe her Cult friends warned her about SP reporter.
  17. Anonymous Member

GREAT job Nathan!
    Send that clip over to Rachel Maddow.
  18. Bipolart Member

Yes, she does argue like a scientologist. She also sounds like other politicians, skirting the issues. Either way, she sux.
  19. Goosh Goosh Member

THIS

maddow, olbermann, and possibly ed schultz would have a field day with this

it's almost as if every time sharron angle opens her mouth, she digs herself another mile deeper
  20. MenoBitch Member

Who would vote for someone who can not even articulate her own positions on the questions asked? Nathan you did a great job on pressing her to talk about her own campaign points. She did a lousy job on answering.

I agree send to Rachael Maddow and Keith Olbermann.
  21. Anonymous Member

cda.gif [IMG]
  22. moarxenu Member

WOW - the news is at the top of memeorandum's reports in the political blogosphere with 12+ links:

http://www.memeorandum.com

One of the links is to this great piece at The Moderate Voice:

Sharron Angle Finally Meets a Real Journalist Named Nathan Baca | The Moderate Voice

23. Consensus Member

GOP Senate Nominee Sharron Angle Breaks Her Silence - KLAS-TV Channel 8 News Las Vegas
    memeorandum

(link fixed)

I'm all for rewarding Baca for being a balls-out investigative report. It's a rare enough thing that he stands out, and it's so essential to serious news journalism that it should provide him a long and profitable career. I want to encourage all budding journalists to pursue this hard-hitting approach, and I'm glad he's already getting national press for being such a journalist.
  24. anonymous1312 Member

opps
  25. Stalin Member

California would.

ZgrDb.jpg.png
  26. Triumph Member

27. xenubarb Member

28. Anonymous Member

I am watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann right now.
    At the start of the show when they do the montage of clips of what will appear later, and they included Baca's interview with Angle.

I hope they show a lot of it.
  29. Anonymous Member

Yeah...Nathan Baca is referred to in a story covered nationally now.
    Your video was also shown on Countdown.

I love when Sharron tells Nathan she wants him to be very clear, lol

Sharon just can't handle media that doesn't fawn over her.
  30. Re: Sharron Angle interview

washingtonpost.com: Angle campaign denies unprintable insult against a reporter
    Launch the canoes and let the back-peddling begin.
  31. TinyDancer Member

Congratulations on the national coverage, NB.
  32. Anonymous Member

It's great to see the birth of a career for Baca. He got a taste for confrontational, truth-seeking journalism with a hostile interviewee in Tommy Davis, and he got (a small amount of) international recognition for it. To see this getting national press, with his name in lights, is terrific. His experiences should really drive home the point that the best journalism asks the tough questions. And he's being rewarded for having balls, so the experience isn't going to 'teach him a lesson' about 'asking too many questions.' I know that, ultimately, he's serving his own ends and not ours - and I think that's perfectly appropriate. It is as an American Citizen, and not as a Chanologist, that I recognize what he's doing as fucking awesome. And I couldn't be happier that it's paying off for him.

I do expect there will be a backlash, mixed in with the damage control. I hope he weathers it well - it could mean big things for him.
  33. Anon1720 Member

Well done Nathan.
  34. Anonymous Member

Rachel Maddow is showing the interview tonight as well.

Nathan, try to get these guys (news and or opinion shows) to interview you.
  35. tikk Member

Fantastic job Nathan--you handed her ass to her. She's a lot like Palin in the sense that asking her to explain her own words is a hostile act. Her barely informed views on the Constitution make her barely informed views on Scientology seem practically sane.
  36. Goosh Goosh Member

rachel maddow is airing the baca interview as we speak

notice anything familiar about her interview? ALWAYS ATTACK, NEVER DEFEND etc.

Maddow: "Nathan, you are DOING IT RIGHT." direct quote
  37. Rockyj Member

I'm watching you RIGHT NOW on Rachel Maddow, GO BACA!
    You're so awesome, Rachel just said "Nathan Baca you're doing it RIGHT!

AND FROM ONE OF THE BEST REAL NEWS SOURCES:
    http://mediamatters.org/strupp/201006180028
  38. Rockyj Member

I've been meaning to do this but now that your here I want to apologize for a comment I made from one of your posts on another thread. I could attempt to try to justify with some other BS going on but truly it was my bad.
  39. stuwyatt Member

My god.... that woman is insane. Well done NB for having the balls to confront her in the way that you did. Keep up the good work! You are going to make quite a name for yourself.... (the next Anderson Cooper maybe?)...

That is the first thing that I noticed when watching the video. 100% cult tech.
  40. Anonymous Member

bears repeating, her interview tactics are straight out of the LRH playbook