Customize

Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Lorelei, Sep 12, 2008.

1. SARJ Member

Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

That is not my sock. I am not the only member of the Pirates Guild. You are merely trying to spread disinformation in an attempt to further your goals.

Stop attacking me and making unfounded allegations. All I want to do is speak my mind and attend peaceful protests, you filthy troll.
  2. kitfisto Member

You kicked his fucking ass all over youtube . You are now my BFF <3
  3. RightOn Member

Ok , I never heard of this troll?
    this troll just posted this on the tube, add him to the list. It is probably a sock puppet account?
    His page says he left the church due to personal reasons. So he is probably a Freezoner?

DAVIDFEORAS (5 hours ago)
    If you stand in the way of peace.
    You will be disposed of without sorrow.

AND at the opening of the vid ... it reads its from Xemutv and him:

AT THE END OF THE VIDEO HE THREATENS PEOPLE AND SAYS IF PEOPLE ARE TRY TO STOP THEM THEY WILL BE DISPOSED OF WITHOUT SORROW

Seems to me that this video should be copied and handed over to the FBI

4. ravenanon Member

5. ravenanon Member

double post darn you internet gods
  6. auchraw Member

David Feoras claims to have been a member of the cult for 10 years and is now A FREE BEING. Video is so boring it must be OSA, and uses a fake voice so is almost impossible to watch; well, there's nothing to watch except a screen saver saying there is nothing to watch.

Boring troll is boring. You'd think after a year they would have learned SOMETHING.
  7. Lorelei Member

CRY MOAR.

My role here is to add YT usernames to a list if they get reported to me more than a few times.

The list does nothing but allow people to choose to block you or not. If you weren't attempting to be abusive or irritating, you wouldn't be nominated repeatedly as a troll. If you weren't trying to contact people who were not interested in wasting their time on you, you'd never know if you were blocked or not.

Since "Anonyferret" doesn't troll (or seek out friends on YT), block away. Blocking isn't a punishment, you know. It won't be noticed or cared about if you do block, because, PROTIP, Anonyferret won't ever be looking at your channel or trying to contact you or comment on your videos or channel page. To Anonyferret, you do not even register.

Why are you so concerned about a list, anyway? It doesn't restrict your freedoms in any way. You are free to rant and flail and accuse others of being OSA or trolls, are you not? They just have the option to head you off by blocking you before you even notice them and fire off a message or comment.

If names on the list are not trolls, people will comment about that and edits will be made. I've removed several false positives and people nominated solely due to some (non-Sci-trolly, non-anti-Chanology) slapfighting retardery no one really cares about. NO ONE has chosen to speak up about YOU to say, "Not him! He's no troll!" Instead, I get "HELL YEAH, that guy is a big tard! Congratulate whoever beat me to nominating him, will you?"

Your whiny posts in this thread, full of BAAAAWWW and FAIL attack attempts, ensure your continued presence on the list. FAIL less, stop getting nominated (I'm sick of seeing your name come up) and perhaps I'll eventually edit you out.

Feel free to make your own list, post it, maintain it, and include any / all accounts, including mine, you like. The quality of the data on your list and the amount of work you end up putting into keeping it accurate and updated will speak for itself.

Unlike you, I'm not concerned about being blocked or ignored on YT, and you're the only idjit who has accused me of stuff I don't and didn't do, and my behavior here and elsewhere proves you are being ridiculous.

Grow up. Learn how to be less of an asshat on the Internets if you can't handle criticism from the people you annoy. Free hint: I had no opinion about you one way or the other, just listened to the MANY nominations to include you. Now I am beginning to see why you get nominated repeatedly. LOL.
  8. SARJ Member

I cant subscribe to your videos because you have blocked me.

why do you hate freedom of speech and information so much?

is it because you want to control knowledge?
  9. SARJ Member

I cant see one single person in this thread who nominated me.

Why do you lie so much anonyferret?

Is it because you hate freedom of speech?
  10. R2D2 Member

fixd
  11. SARJ Member

you guys sure accuse people of crying a lot...

I mean, especially considering the fact that this entire thread is an attempt to keep track of dozens of people who simply say things you dont like, so you can prevent their mean words from ever coming near your delicate eyes.

Oh but no, we're the ones who are crying here.
  12. ClingingMars Member

This thread is intended to block annoying Scifags. I don't know what you're crying about, but I don't really give a shit, cause I'm too lazy go through this thread and block everyone on the list.
  13. SARJ Member

good

only a butthurt crybaby who hates freedom of speech would bother to block everyone on some list just because a bunch of other assholes say you should block them.

However, trying to catalog all troll sock accounts is a pointless endeavor, since it only takes like 30 seconds for a troll to make a new sock. I thought you guys were savvy.

Why dont we just round up everyone we disagree with and cut of their hands so they cant type? That would at least show your true motives, and be effective.
  14. themadhair Member

Are there any Pitt anons who don't think this guy is a turd???
  15. SARJ Member

I got along with all the anons I met.

Maybe you cant understand that because youre one of the ones who just hangs out online and bickers about whos a fag, but those of us who actually attend protests understand the solidarity engendered by people who are all willing to show up on a saturday and fight for the same cause, regardless of their differences.
  16. themadhair Member

^ How many posts does this guy make where he doesn't come across as an argumentative asshole?
  17. Ichiru Member

Here is some youtube trolls.
    1. NotAchalel (he can DOX you if you arent careful)
    2. OfficialUknownMusic (Attentionwhore)
    3. InternetRaepMachine (DMR/Emo)

And also! I GOT A JAR OF DIRT!
  18. SARJ Member

how many times have you seen my name pop up as the last poster on a thread, and then opened it just to argue with me?
  19. SARJ Member

how am I anti-chanology? I am a protest attending participant

You are a deliberate inflammatory liar, and most likely an OSA plant

my 2 cents
  20. ClingingMars Member

ANONYMOUSisFAIL sent me a message:

21. SARJ Member

why do you want to block the lullz?

is it because you hate lullz?
  22. ClingingMars Member

lulz.jpg
  23. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

some accounts from the old "OSA youtube accounts" thread

YouTube - TheHotActionMan's Channel = Last Sign In: 7 months ago
    YouTube - petemanXTREME3265232's Channel = Last Sign In: 10 months ago
    YouTube - FreedommagTV's Channel = Last Sign In: 1 year ago
    YouTube - scientologypis's Channel Last Sign In: 2 months ago
    YouTube - Iamfearedbyanon's Channel Last Sign In: 9 months ago

http://www.youtube.com/user/marvbunker23 This account is suspended.
    http://youtube.com/darkmatter2222 This account is closed.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/00disintegrator88 This account is closed.
    http://www.youtube.com/allonblack10 This account is closed.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/unsleptwizard This account is closed.
  24. ravenanon Member

25. Lorelei Member

26. ClingingMars Member

27. Beavis Member

wut?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS8U6YL3NBY&feature=related]YouTube - Anonymous Exposed - The Truth About Greg Housh[/ame]
  28. Anonymous Member

He spells his name 'Gregg'. His case was 'continued without a finding'. The charges will be dismissed in October so long as he keeps away from both CoS Orgs in Boston, and otherwise keeps within the law. He still protests in Boston (and elsewhere), just not near the Orgs. If Anonymous is a 'criminal organization' of 'terrorists' etc., it's doing pretty terrible job of it.
  29. gregg Member

All correct.
  30. ClingingMars Member

YouTube - CaptainAdderal1's Channel

just posted on one of my YouTube videos...Hi Tom.

so I'm his target now. First the Ning, now YT. Bring it on.
  31. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Check out "BassPlayerBilly"he is the most deluded bass player in the business, one Mr Billy Sheehan
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

YT is account an obvious troll, which one source? YT no give fuck, no? Dunno, most seem to origionate from but a few sources, and they tend to buddy along in a sort of noticable pattern.
    'IAmLeaderofAnonymous' is one of the new irritants.

Just an azzhat talking crap imho.

For an intersting time, find a scilon or apologist YT user and follow the lists of friends and friends of friends, etc, and check out comments. Barring the fact that they figured out how to create sox, its intersting to watch how they thnink they conspire, scary things kiddies (old SCTV) Some of my ventures have been liek better than any vid-game, srsly fuckin' twisted shit, and educational too :p
    Regardless of my blathering, following 'troll-trails' can be not only fun, but informative too!
    Unfortunately playing reindeer games is time consuming and probably best suited for the terminally bored-but-wanna-do-something-but-stoned imho, and yup, been there (note pads sure help *hint*) :D

:D
    :)
  33. Zulas Member

I got a possible impersonator/troll.AnonymousOctuPussy. a comment on my new video and i quote
    "The APA suck camel cunts! Thanks for posting this vid!"

maybe? not sure
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Naam: Robyonder
    Geslacht: Man
    Leeftijd: 40
    Laatst ingelogd: 14-10-2009
    Profiel link: 123video - Grootste online video site van Nederland

Meer over mijzelf: ben 38 , schilder van beroep .. een goeie , ik woon in amsterdam , heb vrij veel gesurfed , speel guitaar en wil opleiding geluids technicus gaan volgen , hou enorm van muziek het strand , en een goeie film , heb in NZ gewoond van me 11 de tot me21 ste , zie er redelijk goed uit , hetero , meel me als er overeekomsten zijn, of niet ,is ook ok

Afkomstig uit: Nederland
  36. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Above is not me but Robyonder I mean the Data
  37. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Paintjam Dan Dunn | amp X LOLLL at ffarkinggg awesooome

5.robyonder Says:

November 3rd, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    that just put a …
    that just put a huge smile on my face , ffarkinggg awesooome .

6.robyonder Says:

November 3rd, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    omg i haven’t …
    omg i haven’t finished watching it yet but my guess hes gonna do something very frigin amazing .
  38. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

Hi my name is Rob i live in amsterdam am 37 and am a painter by proffesion , sound and music is a mainstay in my life , i currently have a mz-nf 810 and a pair of sennies HD25's hooked up to this , i was wondering if anny body could give me a few tips on the following : labeling , is there a better neater more permenant way of labeling MD's , i find the small sticky strokes to label the MD on the edges dont really last long and it looks very amateuristic , i was thingking about getting the album covers printed of the net on to good paper and slapping them on some how , also im looking for a portable amplifyer that 'll work on a AA sized batery ( the kind that go in walkmans etc .), ive checked out a 'Boostaroo' but havn't picked one up yet , (those damn volume limitations really limit the quality of the headphones i got ,anny body have the same problem?)wonder if anny body had some good advice

Gr Rob

MD Labels - Sony Insider Forums
  39. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Group:
    Members Posts:
    4 Joined:
    03-October 06 PSN ID:mz-nf 810
    Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:46 AM

OK thank you very much great help

do you think it is possible to maybe crank up a few dB 's , i find im missing a few to punch up the quality on the heddies , ive tried manual rec. volume controle which reduces the quality of the recording , i dont want to be to much of a bother , i thought it could be possible to get a more quicker answer this way to the 2 things that are bothering the most at this moment

Gr Rob

(ps , thanks for the welcome , its a big site , very proffesional, , i got a lot of reading to do
  40. Re: Share Your YouTube Troll / Sock Block List

Can anyone help us here? We are 6 people who were trolled and false DMCA'ed because we made pro anon vids, anti-racist vids, etc on YT.

the user ramhatx (was ramhat333, vanramdam, ramllj, sulcture, 3ramhat3 method123 etc) has felt necessary to take vids or pics of kids and post them all over, post dox all over, some real, some wrong, and continue to stalk and threaten by telling us he will send things to our kids schools, made several threats of rape and murder on channel comments even.

I see here you even have him on your block list for doing what he does.

He is a huge TomCruise fan, and claims to look like him, EMO wishful thinking, IDK.

what we need is please anyone who knows ANYTHING on him to contact one of us here, we need to make this person pay, and that means filing private criminal complaints, but we have no info and they said we need a name or location.
    We have some ideas (kansas/texas/colorado/georgia) but are not positive.

Please help.

anons in need.:(