Customize

Shadow's jewtube suspended

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by norma_scock, Dec 30, 2008.

1. norma_scock Member

2. Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

LOL, couldn't have happened to a nicer egofag.
  3. The Shadow Member

Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

I only just found out.

My video 'Oh noes, another Downfall parody', the Oschaper one (it had no tags or his name in the title, totally stealth) was pulled for 'copyright infringement', apparently it was filed by 'ITV'. Anyway, as you know I had a load of vids pulled for 'copyright infringement' by Ollie, this one has finally gotten my account suspended.

I've just sent a very nasty email to Youtube, TBH I think I'll just set up on Vimeo. YouTube is full of faggotry now.
  4. Anon-007 Member

It was BlueBell wot done it!

She told JewTube!
  5. T.W.C_Anon Member

Faggotry is the understatement of the year. I got sick of reuploading clips months ago only to have that oshaper jerk take them down.

Is there any way you can challenge the copyright claim? at least to discover who is "ITV"?
  6. The Shadow Member

Nah, the only cancer on these boards is James Fucking Phillips. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was him, him and the rest of his fail chan are probably still pissed that I trolled them good and proper.

LOL, just went to sign up at Vimeo and discovered I already had an account waiting....
  7. The Shadow Member

ITV in this country is one of the major TV networks. I don't think they own any copyright on Downfall, but then again my vid is fair use because it's a parody, there are loads of other Downfall parodies still on YT. I suspect foul play....which is why I can't file a counter-claim, in case it is Asschaper or some other Sci.

No big deal though. All I gotta do is set up new accounts and re-upload. They'll never stop me.
  8. Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

Do you realise what you've just accused me of, in writing AND in public?

Fukken saved.

As saddo has me on ignore someone might want to draw his attention to this either ITT or for moar trolling via pm.
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

This might need a situation room.
  10. Evil Zoe Member

I was thinking they should get a room. Not a situation room.
  11. The Shadow Member

Let's not go overboard, now....

I've just remembered, I set up around 8 dummy accounts to flood YT with my Oschaper vids, I wonder if they are still operable?
  12. FraggedMind Member

Tom Newton...
  13. The Shadow Member

Nahh, it wasn't Newton, though it'd be pretty lulzy if it was. It'd be like the ultimate admission that I'd gotten to him!
  14. The Shadow Member

15. Anon-007 Member

Which saddo do you mean? Please be more specific, as I can immediately think of at least 5 saddos on here.
  16. Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

the shadow = saddo

he's libelled me twice tonight
  17. Evil Zoe Member

Let it go. We all see what's going on.

It will be taken care of.
  18. Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

Do you realise the sort of payouts you can get for this in the UK? Although seeing saddo legally trolled is priceless.
  19. Evil Zoe Member

I'd totally think of my wallet first, but then I'm shallow like that.
  20. Anon-007 Member

Ummm. Aren't you missing something here?

The Shadow is an Anon, so you wouldn't know who to sue.

And you are an Anon, so how the hell can The Shadow libel you if we haven't got a clue who you are?

Next time, think before you post :)
  21. The Shadow Member

The other hilarious thing is, Newton's thread is basically an admittion that he was flagging my videos for the hell of it, which is evidence I can use to be re-instated.

No, when they were handing out brains, 'ol Tom Newton was busy f*cking his cousin out back....
  22. The Shadow Member

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

That is like THE funniest thing I have ever seen!

OMG you guys, I'm gonna be sued for libel over something I posted in an Anonymous message board!!

Keep digging, James....
  23. Re: Shadow's jewtube suspended

Lurk a hell of a lot moar.
  24. T.W.C_Anon Member

I take it you two know each other irl? LOL
  25. The Shadow Member

No, thank god, The Shadow only associates with people who are his intellectual equals or superiors
  26. 0815 Member

You must be very lonely at the moment.... But again could you please remove your footer message because you spam this board.
  27. The Shadow Member

I have already cut down my signature as much as I can. Anyway. we ARE given a 500 character limit.....
  28. 0815 Member

dOME THIS sHIT nOA.

Shaddow lost it again and I'm sick about people crying about their lost JewTube accounts. We know how butthurt JT is and you should plan ahead.
  29. 0815 Member

Just be a hero today!

Cut it down because you pollute this board with your ego.
  30. The Shadow Member

First of all, I didn't start the thread. I'm not crying about it, I can set up another one easily enough.

The Shadow is now back in business on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/user846883 starting off with the video that started it all....
  31. twistedpuppet Member

I read that comment. I don't think you have a case. He didn't accuse you. He said that he would not be surprised if it was you. Grow the fuck up and continue doing what we are supposed to be doing, i.e. opposing scientology with lulz along the way.
  32. Anonynamefag Member

Less trolling eachother, moar trolling Ollie, faggots.
  33. 0815 Member

Taking bets on how long your account will remain up since you need to promote it again. You don't understand the concept of quite and undercover?
  34. The Shadow Member

THIS

Also he doesn't have a case because it's an ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD

I could say anything about him, I could say I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Maddie and he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

But anyway the best thing with JFP is just to ignore him, he's just a fail troll
  35. 0815 Member

Great idea but do you have any new clues on him? Is Ollie still on JewTube?
  36. The Shadow Member

Considering that my news videos, the Cruise video. and the Ollie Downfall video were never actually targeted by Scientology, just Ollie himself.
  37. 0815 Member

Do you have evidence that Ollie is behind the take-down? You pissed off many people and how knows, even the Scifag Tom Newton claims your channel.
    Any other reports about take-downs?
  38. Silent Member

Get over yourselves...

FUCKING YAWN...
  39. norma_scock Member

I lold :)
  40. The Shadow Member

My new Vimeo and Youtube accounts are up and running, all videos now on Vimeo, will be uploading them to YouTube in the next few days.

Also I'm planning on making an up-to-date Oschaper video =)