Customize

September 2011 Flash Raids of Sea Org Alley

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Sep 17, 2011.

1. anonsparrow Member

WHOA. WHoa. Whoa. (sorry.. vertigo)

Yeah I'm still waiting for DX to give me a heads up so we can tag-team. But he sure is doing fine all by his lonesome. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. anonymous612 Member

Actually.

Sparrow is the old Xander. Trufax. ;D
  3. grebe Member

View attachment screenshot20111007at101.png

Old dude's got spunk.

And very high waisted pants.

BTW, be careful saying, "Hi [actual name of person]!"

Also, I like your videos because I get to see a lot of Scientologists. Makes it real, seeing all those grim young faces. Poor bastards.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Darth Xander Member

Yesterday's video. Off camera action includes Boba Fett (aka Sarah Heller) chatting up the cop and Mansell getting in my face about supposedly insulting the elderly when I tried to converse with the middle finger happy OT instructor pictured above.

• Like Like x 4
  5. anonymous612 Member

Do I even want to know why Sarah is Boba Fett now?
  6. amaX Member

They let Peetie out of his cage yesterday? I am disapoint that there's no vid of Mansell in your face. I am also curious as to why Sarah is now being called Boba Fett?

Well done, you two!
  7. grebe Member

From your video: "What's a black man doing in a white man's cult?"

Are you saying that white people and black people should not mix with each other?
  8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Here's a compilation from 2001, from the back steps of the LMT:
  9. Darth Xander Member

Mmmmmmm, well Mansell is obviously Vader, and I know Sarah is plotting with him to trap us Anons. Just as Fett is shorter than Vader, Sarah is shorter than Mansell. So she's Fett. Ok?

Of course not. I'm saying Africans, or those of African descent, have yet one more reason (LRH's well-documented racism) to stay the heck away from the cult. First time I said this on Friday, believe it or not, I got a laugh and a wave from an African American public Scientologist. Saw a lot of AAs this weekend. And no, they are not NOI (at least as far as I can tell). I do not understand the lack of due diligence by people in general and by AAs in particular.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Darth Xander Member

Back to the wog world for me. Last vid of the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
  11. AnonLover Member

RAGE at the little kids spotted, 2:40-50 !!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Chipshotz Member

Sad, they do look like herded sheep.
  13. Darth Xander Member

The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess. Very sad.
  14. Quentinanon Member

Outraged by the exploitation of children by the scientology crime syndicate. The cult has become so desperate that they con scilon parents to sign their children over with promises that they will "take care" of their kids and give the parents "more time to go up The Bridge (to nowhere)." Children and adolescents get a false sense of adulthood by the possibility of getting authority to boss adults around. It is almost always fail when those youngsters get appointed into a position of authority: they are semi-literate, lack the cognitive and emotional development and skills to make executive decisions, and lack the secure attachment that only parents or committed legal guardians can provide. Since they are not of the age of majority, their ersatz guardians, OSA, have parental authority over them, which means OSA has the prerogative to send them off if it suits them. Ironically, many of these exploited children may end up as adults in therapy with psychiatrists or clinical psychologists due their experiences.

• Like Like x 2
  15. acepi86 Member

Might be heading to clearwater this summer to visit and to visit the drones :)
  16. Quentinanon Member

You witnessed the "rarely seen by wogs" OT secret salute, a gesture they give each other after a long day shaking public down for money.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. enthaeon Member

verified in SF.

U3BY6.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. underattack Member

Brave?Glorious?Effective?- Let's see. Broad daylight, cameras, phones(on911), cop around corner eating donut,witnesses, YOUR witnesses. Really ruffled some feathers, raised some eyebrows, spread the word, started a discussion, a debate, an argument, a confrontation. Your really puttin' a dent in 'em and shuttin' them down. (CoS to MSM ie:d.Cook) Yaayyy! You are really kickin' ass. This, and ONE other like this ain't personal, chosen at random after lotsa reading. Am returning briefly,(they wish) to my elsewhere to continue and finish a circular learning experience. Would give directions but don't know how.
  19. underattack Member

Didn't complete one sentence:(CoS to MSM ie: D. Cook) 27 new churches recently
  20. Anonymous Member

my advice to you is to follow Hubbard's writings and go and see and touch the all the different orgs around the US and the world if you can, so you can have "knowingness" thier emptiness
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

My advice is to try again at 3rd grade sentence structure, you obviously need to re take that course.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum