Customize

September 2011 Flash Raids of Sea Org Alley

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Sep 17, 2011.

1. tippytoe Member

More sauce please?? :)
  2. RightOn Member

aww hell, those kids are so young
    breaks my heart
    • Like Like x 3
  3. amaX Member

I know, RO.
  4. Anonymous Member

How did the conversation really go? I heard something about $1000 and a stupid dauntless defiant resolute most humane person on the planet shit in his black fake navy slacks and cross the street...
  5. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 8
  6. Anonymous Member

Thank you Tom Smith and Darth Xander for putting your asses out on the line. You are epic. Stay safe.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Darth Xander Member

That was pretty much it. Mansell just walked right up to him and asked him to take his sunglasses off. They faced off at the birthday party this year as well.
  8. AnonLover Member

gawd - so many young faces getting on and off those buses. breaks my heart! but good job Xander, thanks for taking vids!!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

What the shit does Mansell care if Tom Smith is wearing sunglasses? I don't get it.
  10. Darth Xander Member

They just don't like each other.

Got to chat with a black dude on course taking a smoke break. Told him about OT3 and Miscavige. He seemed genuinely open to hearing the truth.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

Peetie probably wanted a staring contest and Tom Smith isn't about to follow orders from Peter Mansell.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Darth Xander Member

Missed you again out there AMA. Aaaaaannnnnnyyyyy day now....
  13. amaX Member

14. RightOn Member

great work guys!!!

but once again
    some suggestions.....

YOUR FAMILY MISSES YOU!
    YOUR RELATIVES MISS YOU!
    DO YOU MISS BEING HOME?
    DON'T YOU EVER WANT YOUR OWN ROOM?
    DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR OWN?
    DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FREE TO GO WHEREVER YOU WANT?
    START YOUR OWN FAMILY?
    DON'T YOU WANT TO DRIVE A CAR SOME DAY? OR GO ON VACATION?
    DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR PARENTS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?
    DONT' YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS?
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU SEE YOUR PARENTS?
    IS THIS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? LOOK AROUND AT THE ELDERLY SEA ORGERS RIDING THE BUS WITH YOU!
    IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO END UP?
    YOUR ETERNITY IS SAFE IF YOU LEAVE

To tell you the truth, I don't think they give a rats ass about Miscavige. Or that he beats his staff. (maybe this scares them even more and makes them block out what you are saying more)
    I think their main concern is trying to save their own asses on a daily basis. Survival- mode.

Maybe you can ask some ex Sea Org people if they really cared or even thought about DM on a daily basis.
    I am not trying to dis your style at all, just trying to give you a suggestion(s) on what may hit home with them.
    Many of them are very young. I don't think DM plays any part in their daily thoughts.
    Again, please dont' take this the wrong way.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Darth Xander Member

No worries. Thought I would try Mr. Beatty's approach today. Not sure what impact it had and probably won't know for a couple of years if ever. I have a whole sheet of stuff that includes many of those same statements and I'll get to all of them eventually.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. RightOn Member

<3!!!
  18. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 6
  19. amaX Member

My guess on the gallon water bottles: a gallon of water is cheaper than smaller bottles. Of course, there's probably some sooper sekrit bladder rundown crap per LRH that requires you to only drink gallons of water and carry the water bottle everywhere.

Edit: Hmmmm. I wonder how much a Bladder Rundown might cost?
  20. RightOn Member

pee pee is free
  21. Anonymous Member

Don't give DM ideas for a new source of revenue stream.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

I see what you did thar
  23. Darth Xander Member

RightOn, you'll like today's video.

As I wait for today's clips to be merged, let me pass this story along. I spent about 10 minutes out in the alley around 9 a.m. I focused on saying stuff like, "When is the last time you took a vacation?" and, "Didn't they promise you you could go home to visit family whenever you wanted to?" So head back to my car parked in the garage right off the alley. As I'm getting into my car a Sea Orger is getting out of her car (uh, Sea Org have cars?!?!?!). I ask her, "When's the last time you saw your family?" She says, "Yesterday." She kind of stumped me with that one. Finally muttered, "Visit the Internet," after she was in the stairwell.
  24. Darth Xander Member

That's gonna last her all day!

6181108619_19c1172199_z.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

Whoa,bitch was fast!
  26. amaX Member

My experience has taught me that they all say that they get to see their families all the time. Public scis who have come out to handle us almost always say they have family in the seaorg and they also say they get to see them all the time and talk to them and they take them out to dinner and all is well.

"How would you leave Sea Org if you changed your mind?"
    Follow that with things like, "Do you think you'll ever want a family?" "Do you ever think about having your own home?"

"What's your Sea Org retirement plan?"
    Follow that with things like, "Look at the older SO members who are still around----do you want that to be you when you get older?" "What's going to happen to you when you get older? You have no savings, no pension, no health insurance, you haven't paid anything into social security. Who's going to take care of you? Will you have family that takes care of you?"

"What DO you care about?" <--I found they don't like this one (it makes them have to think) after I was asking repeatedly "Where is Shelly Miscavige?" and the guy finally yelled that he didn't care about Shelly Miscavige.

You've got to make them think about themselves.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. DeathHamster Member

Staff and Sea Org don't really get that many courses or auditing, so it's probably stats and yelling.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

The big stars who make money doing the Scientology &quot;workshop&quot; circuit will eventually have the tap turned off. While Scientology takes a big cut of the money raised, they don't get all of it, and there will be rising pressure to cut out the middle men as the pool of available funds (aka sucker publics) shrinks.

Postulates.jpg
    spammm.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Darth Xander Member

Today's video.

• Like Like x 8
  30. So, the much vaunted 'Mecca' doesn't even have decently potable water? Lol @ lukewarm gallons in FL heat.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. DeathHamster Member

It'd be worth comparing current street traffic with Shawn Lonsdale's Cult Watch videos from 2006. Did anyone put them back up after whatshisass did a false DMCA claim to take them down?
  32. amaX Member

You done good, Jedi. :D
    • Like Like x 1

33. "Your family loves you and misses you."

"Didn't they promise you that you could go home and see your family?"

Awesome job........
    Little by Little.......
    Bit by Bit.......
    You're getting through......

The Sea-Org. love of Scientology is slipping away.....
  34. RightOn Member

yeah, some of these kids have parents in the Sea Org with them. But they don't get to see very much of them. And the importance of love and family is drummed out of their heads on a constant basis. No time for that crap!
    But many are FAR away from their patents and haven't seen them in years.

Thanks for doing all that you do!!!
    YAY!!!!! Xander!! <3
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

fake yawn by guard at 6:26-28
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Darth Xander Member

Xander's out there again?!?!?!?!

• Like Like x 8
  37. Django Member

All good suggestions. And you're right, I don't think they give a damn about DM's "handling" of Anonymous or even that he beats his staff. And I think the Dwarf-Tossing schtick is counterproductive, though Lulzy as hell.

Xander: I'm not there - you are. I don't even make it to protests at my local Org these days, whereas you're on the front lines every week, staring the monster in the face. Don't think I don't appreciate that. So take RO's (and my suggestions in YT comments ) with any grain of salt you think you need to. But as I said, you're in a unique and powerful position in SO Alley, you can affect so much. I love the idea of the car and the phone, so they can get away and call their family. Obviously, if one of them tries to do this, the Guards will try to stop them, so you oughta be prepared.

And the next time that one Guard says to Get Outa The Street, 20 internets to you if you say No, Make Me!

As ever, I look forward to your vids. You are the New Sparrow...
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Django Member

Oh, and not that you don't have enough suggestions from losers like me, but how's this: "You're within walking distance of one of Florida's greatest beaches. Have you ever been to it?". Just sayin'...
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Darth Xander Member

That's not bad. I'll use it tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. amaX Member

Oh, that Xander! Well done, y'all! <3