Customize

September 2011 Flash Raids of Sea Org Alley

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Marty Rugburn Member

I really like the freeloader debt is not valid when you say it. You should also add "I am an attorney, so I know what I am talking about"

From a fellow Chicago Anon. Great work!

Hail Xander!

Marty
  2. Darth Xander Member

More reserved parking. As soon as I stepped on the curb to get the angle security was on me with "this is private property." Will try to get more names next time.

6158837861_cbb1701a0b_z.jpg

6159376078_755f10dc12_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Darth Xander Member

I cannot tell you how many times I saw this Sea Orger walking in the alley this weekend. Bunch of times on Saturday, then Saturday night at 9 p.m. then first thing this morning at 9 a.m. Then again for this pic.

6158833327_f76c470be4_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Darth Xander Member

Last video from this weekend. Bye bye Sea Org. For now.

• Like Like x 5
  5. PodPeople Member

Sub, there are a handful of really wealthy, like the Jensens, like some celebs, whose donations are in the Millions, not thousands. As far as the few wealthy, but not That wealthy, they'd dumped all their assets into IAS, SuperPower, sci Real Estate. These seem to be limping off into the sunset. This is all 100% profit. 100%. Also, interest income on a Billion is, well, a lot! Other than that, you have slave labor that rivals China's. You have your tax exemptions. Any profits any org makes, whether lower orgs, or even Flag, or out in PAC, they all have always been squeezed for disproportionate amounts up to you know where and you know who. Also, many staff from other areas are sent to Flag, especially these days, some of them are SO, some Class V. Flag has been ripping off staff and public for service and money for the last 2, no, 3 years, another sign of abject desperation, and I think even those are just to cover their electric bill (FL rates are unreal). I think besides your IAS lifetime card, you also have to present a note from your stock broker to get into Flag these days.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PodPeople Member

Thank you, Darth! Did Six chase you out for not "hailing" her (ha)? So I saw quite a few seniors get off those buses that look like they need to be seen by a gerontologist pronto. I hope anyone who sees these videos & can identify any of them might consider contact family. Senior's need to be seen by non-scientology doctors who specialize in senior citizen health problems and needs. It was very sad and painful to watch their labored and hunched over hobbling. If they don't have family, but someone knows their name, there are two contact points for potential assistance and/or intervention:

http://www.agingwisely.com/senior-care/
    Aging Wisely is a Florida Senior Care Resource Expert. ... and the professionals with whom they work (provides research, education, awareness, advocacy) ...

http://elderaffairs.state.fl.us/
    Florida Dept of Elder Affiars

Aging Resource Centers

7. amaX Member

Every other city has to put Clearwater into perspective. There used to be literally thousands of SO on the streets. You might have four or five large groups of 75-125 moving from place to place at one time. This was along with other smaller groups of 5-25 going other places. Downtown would literally be swarmed. I know this looks like a lot of Sea Org to you all, but keep in mind that there is also staff and every so often there are non SO that eat in the old bank building. I would estimate that there are about 200-300 permanent SO in Clearwater.

Yes, there is still money in Clearwater/Tampa Bay, but it is severely strained. We've seen that just a handful of people are showing up for the mandated regging sessions. We also saw very little traffic for a recent celebratory evening (really more regging) for the big contributors. These people with big money are not happy. In years past, these people were mocking and dismissive when they would see us protesting. Now they are angry and two of them even snarled at me that the super power building WOULD be open sometime this year when questioned about it. (This was before the fine was issued by the Code Enforcement Board.)

People with money usually want to make more money for themselves. Slowly, but surely there are less good contacts within scientology. Less money to be made. IMO, that's what will run the big money people off---there will be no more opportunities to make money and less flashy contacts. They'll leave.
    • Like Like x 11
  8. moarxenu Member

Thanks, AMA! Very perceptive remarks. I am glad to get a sense of how many SO are in Mecca; sounds about as many as at Gold Base.

I hope you are right about the cult slaughtering the chickens that lay their golden eggs.
  9. PodPeople Member

All very true. A few hundred in Clearwater is a drop in the ocean. While Miscavige will groom his circle of millionaires to keep his bikes polished, the point you made about the spongers I hadn't though of before. Yes, wealthy sci business owners sold to scientologist market. They also used them for their own slave labor. Not as bad as orgs, but always paid less than the norm with little to no benefits and of course if you didn't donate some of your pay to sci, you had a problem. There was also a network of scientoloy realtors, right, so everything from your home to your toothpaste (Tom's) was money that eventually went to Miscavige's spare change sock drawer. lol
    • Like Like x 3
  10. amaX Member

Speaking of real estate: many of the scientology owned houses in the downtown area that used to be rented out to people coming to Clearwater to take sci courses over a long period of time are now listed on Craigslist for rent to anyone!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

This sounds like what we call "Tordenskjolds soldater" in Norway. I'm sure every nation have their own version of this story, but essentially it consists of a shrewd commander parading his troops before the enemy stronghold, and have them swapping hats and march again to give the impression his army was way bigger than it actually is.

The cult is dependent on the appearance of being big and thriving, both to keep the big spenders donating, the critics at bay and the clams themselves from start asking question. If they are as depleted in number as AMA suggested (and I have no reason to doubt her judgement), they may have taken to artificially increasing the appearance of activity by sending people back and forth on make work errands.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. subgenius Member

I give this whole satanic pyramid scheme another 2 weeks.
  13. Anonymous Member

I've been waiting for one of their largest donors Bob (Robert) Duggan to realize this.
  14. tippytoe Member

Sorry, I can't help myself. :)
    wOEHS.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  15. tippytoe Member

^^This. Really like the "freeloader debt is unenforceable", and "management is lying to you", Xander. I might humbly suggest, just for variety ( and you never know what will resonate with them), though these may seem more confrontational:

- LRH died on psych drugs.
    - Miscavige is a violent psychopath.
    - Lincoln freed the slaves.
    - Your family misses you.
    - You have a right to live free.
    - Jan Eastgate, head of CCHR, arrested in Australia.
    - Anonymous is your friend!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tippytoe Member

Elderly lady just breaks my heart...
    • Like Like x 1
  17. PodPeople Member

Yeah, really bad scene with the housing. I'm leaving this here, from a poster on Marty's place, Disenchanted, today (on his I just got busted thread). Loyalty checks are now in vogue? hahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
    OH, and if anyone knows where to get ahold of that list mentioned, sure would like to have it linked here.

"With the fiasco called Squirrel Busters the stats of OT 8s that have either quietly or publicly left is highest ever. Not as many had left until they saw the guys with head cams on at Marty’s door. I don’t think people that have dedicated the time and money to process to the highest levels want to be associated with the mental illness that has overtaken the church.

There is now a situation internally in the church where its own Sea Org staff and Org staff are either admitting defeat or being the biggest glutzes of pr ever imaginable. Public at Flag, on the ship and in orgs are being told about the many OT8s leaving in mass and about the disaffection nationwide and global. They are being put on meters and asked what websites they’ve been to and about their friends and family. In thinking that these missions are exposing disaffected public what is really happening is that the interrogated public person is now aware of a potentially disaffected public, one they can now go to and ask questions about what’s really going on. Go Team Glutz….. Epic Fail……

In recent weeks it’s come out that several OL OTs have been declared. In the Denver area a former non-SO Super Power reg was declared. Her alleged crime? Being friends with Mike and Marty. Public are questioning the integrity of writing such a declare on a great person that not only I think the world of but so many others too. The Denver field is buzzing about this one. This is a big hit for Scientology as more people ask questions about who are Mike and Marty and why they left the church after being COBs top lieutenants.
    There is a new and updated Declared People list that is going viral.

The Flag and Freewinds staff out on recon missions are hauling in OTs for “Loyalty Checks” and forcing these public to get on meters that are being used as lie detectors, watch Int misManagement events and forced to work on misManagement Intention projects. This is being done with force and in coercive ways. The leverage being used is the threat of disconnection from friends, family and jobs".

Clearwater is Awake chimes in with: "I know the list you are referring to.
    There is an awakening happening at Flag. I know of 5 OT8's in the past 90 days who have quietly left. More will follow. The way I see it, Scientology has less than 1 year before it all comes down.
    There are moves being made behind the scenes. Things are happening. Be prepared people. This will happen quicker than you think.Marty- so many “on lines” OT’s are reading your blog you have no idea"
    Disenchanted then says knows of 10 OT's who've left (I think since April, but at least this year).
    • Like Like x 9
  18. RightOn Member

Their name when they joined COS was the Gladwicks
    now its the Sadwicks :(
    • Like Like x 8
  19. amaX Member

More OT8's have come to their senses? Good.

I believe this is the way it will go, too, PodPeople. It will go fast when the money is gone and I also feel it is going to happen sooner rather than later.

We also have to factor in Super Power. They can't deliver on it.

I am split right in half on what I think Miscavige will do. Will he open the building and try to deliver while he regs people into the ground or will he refuse to open it because not enough people are on Solo NOTs and also continue to reg and place the blame on everyone else?

Either way, I believe Super Power will be the end of this cult as we know it.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Darth Xander Member

I hope you're right AMA. I just hope someone stops them from burning all the incriminating evidence when everything collapses and Miscavige flees to Venezuela. Missed you out there this go-round.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. PodPeople Member

Wow, speaking of just that, I also read this from poster Gary Jackson in that same thread, just today.

"There is in fact 2 or 3 different pool sized pits at Int I dug and then dumped truck load after truck load of church documents into and burned. I did this for 2 years.

I did the burning at night so the colum of smoke could not be seen in day light in a high fire zone area.
    Just thought I’d let you know the burning of church confidential documents and church doc’s, books etc have in fact been burned by my doing. As each pile too so long to burn i eventually located paper pulping places in Fontana CA that I saw to church material and document destruction.

I know for a fact there is evidence to this day still buried in the ground."

lol, I can just hear those shovels crackin' in the moonlight tonight.
  22. amaX Member

They're BIG on shredding, too. Shred and burn.
  23. Darth Xander Member

Ponzi schemers always leave a paper trail.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Marty Rugburn Member

Anyone else notice the abundance of very attractive Scilon Chickbots in the videos? I'm moving to Flag and signing up!

Marty
  25. xenubarb Member

I've spoken with a few people who got in and got out fast, in part because they weren't prepared for all the regging: TWTH Foundation, money for VMs, Ideal Org fundraisers, and a myriad other causes that have nothing to do with going up the Bridge. These people were out-gradient, they hadn't been properly conditioned to hand over their hard earned cash for some peer approval and a stupid framed certificate.

These are not the pet richies, just ordinary folks looking for ways to improve their lives. Keep lookin, folks! The pier only goes out and ends in 60 feet of salt water.
  26. Anonymous Member

I live in a town of perhaps half the size of Clearwater. The streets are bustling with people in the weekends. Even side streets and have people there from early on. In the evening it gets downright crowded. Downtown Clearwater looks so deserted.
  27. Darth Xander Member

Because it is. Considering you have one of the best beaches in the country right across the causeway, downtown should be a bustling place. But when you have a cancer like Scientology eating away at the core, you get blocks of closed storefronts. You get a little patch of restaurants (all owned by Scientologists) and a Starbucks and that's pretty much it.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. subgenius Member

Didja get to the beach? (I'm guessin' no)
    I'm googling now, but are the beaches busy but downtown zombie-ville?
    Or is it all depressed?
    You're right, a downtown near great beaches should be bustling, especially at night with clubs and restaurants for tourists after a long hot day at the beach.
    That town is going to re-surge when the scam collapses.
    (BTW, according to my calculations that will be in less than 2 weeks....although I reserve the right to be wrong, and exercise it frequently)
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Darth Xander Member

This go-round? No I didn't visit the beach. Been there many, many times though. Clearwater Beach is packed year-round. And its starting to go corporate...unfortunately. I mean, look at the size of this hotel just built within the last year or so.

http://clearwaterbeach.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
  30. Smurf Member

I'm surprised the City Council approved a hotel of this size, but then it's all about money & profit nowadays. I'm suprised to see Domenic's Italian Restaurant is still there.. this is DM's favorite haunt when he's in Clearwater.

DM is on a first-name basis with it's owner Domenico Forlini (not a Scilon, but the Forlini's have investments all over Pinellas County).
  31. Darth Xander Member

Yeah, they're tearing down all the mom-and-pops to make way. All the character is slowly being drained.
  32. subgenius Member

There is hope for that town.
  33. BigBeard Member

Doesn't sound much like "voluntary religious work" to me. So, are they getting paid at least minimum wage for all of this work?? /sarcasm

Too bad there's no FWO office in Florida.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Darth Xander Member

More reserved spots in the Coachman parking lot.

6178456599_e35018d0e7_z.jpg

6178455969_258a915a28_z.jpg
  35. Darth Xander Member

I think Scientology boys are born with this look:

6178454109_01fd43753c_z.jpg

And the girls are born with this look:

6178970212_43c6fb8ee8_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Darth Xander Member

This kid in EPF uniform is like, what, eight years old?

6178450721_d658df11ed_z.jpg
  37. amaX Member

They'll tell you he's 19.

They're dragging them in very young again.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Darth Xander Member

From today's activities:

• Like Like x 7
  39. thewayup Member

^
    What led to that?
    I'd like to hear about Tom's interest in going to the Alley himself.

More vids coming? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Sonichu Moderator

You would think that with all the money they spend to get a reserved spot, they could properly place the sign. That looks like they just went to Office Depot to do that. Where's the craftsmanship? Where is the love?