Customize

September 2011 Flash Raids of Sea Org Alley

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Darth Xander Member

Its a sickness, really. Got a new camera and, hey, the microphones are on top and not in front. Oops. Sorry about that. Will be cognizant of that fact tomorrow.

• Like Like x 17
  2. subgenius Member

Satanic cult is satanic.
  3. moarxenu Member

Unstoppable Xander is unstoppable.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Six helpfully asking old Sea Org guy:

"Would you like me to show you how to use your camera?"

lol
    • Like Like x 3
  5. BLiP Member

Thank you Xander you glutton for punishment glorious bastard
    • Like Like x 7
  6. thewayup Member

I think the Sea Ogres have been watching Darth's previous vids and cognited that they should keep the loonies penned up inside.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Darth Xander Member

I think so. Things were pretty calm today too.

• Like Like x 3
  8. subgenius Member

That's possible.
    But you never expect the
    Spanish Inquisition.

So it might be good for him to not let his guard down, no?

9. subgenius Member

Btw, I'm still insanely curious about where these busloads of people are going to, and coming from.
    I have not gotten an answer as to what these sorry brainwashed zombies do all day.
    Someone help me here.
    This is relevant to my interests.
  10. thewayup Member

Spanish Prisoner, I know about.

I agree. What will happen next?

DX,
    I was hoping for some more points being given out by you, to perhaps the guard. Something to get him thinking.
    Anyway, I'm only a spectator here. Keep it up.
  11. thewayup Member

Apparently they get on the bus at a location not too far away.
    This is so that they don't have to walk and be exposed to the world's entheta.
  12. Darth Xander Member

Really good question. Also, I don't think it shows up in video too well but I constantly see the same people walking the alley. I know its lunchtime and they're going from offices in Coachman to the cafeteria in the bank, but for some of them its much more than just coming and going for lunch.
  13. subgenius Member

Begging the question, though.
    Assuming they are "going from offices in the Coachman" (whatever the fuck that is), what the holy blazing fuck are they doing in the Coachman, or any other place they come from to get lunch?????????????????
    This is getting more relevant to my interests all the time.
  14. subgenius Member

So, what were they doing at the location not too far away?
  15. Anonymous Member

Taking courses, auditing someone, getting auditing, learning how to be an auditor, counting and fixing their stats, getting yelled at.....

I'll think of more.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Busing Sea Org to and from Academy and berthing...
  17. Jeff Jacobsen Member

They own the Hacienda Gardens and another apartment complex near there. I assume they're just busing them from berthing to work and back. And I think they sold that old Inn on Highway 19?
  18. subgenius Member

Then my question becomes, how do they (Co$) generate income from these activities?
    All these people, who are doing no gainful labor, are able to pay for their brainwashing some other way than working a paying job?

What "work"?

Anyone see where this is going?
    I have my own theory, but will await some facts to develop it further.
  19. subgenius Member

None of this generates $ to pay for it.
  20. anonymous612 Member

0J5OL.png

You all might remember Scott What What Just Scott from Xander's earlier videos. He's a "not really officially" Scientologist who wants to help us because he isn't necessarily on the cult's side and is our friend because he's only SORT OF a Scientologist.

Except he's not.

Scott, baby, when your story is that you're not really a Scientologist per se, you just take some courses, you might want to be careful who you pull up alongside of in your formal Sea Org uniform on your motorcycle.
    • Like Like x 10
  21. amaX Member

They work. They work at the hotels: chefs; maids; reception; maintenance; etc. Tech work. Manual labor: construction work (skilled and unskilled); lawn care; demo work. Copying/filing/shredding. Going through folders. Taking courses.

*Six, his name is "Scott What What No Just Scott".

RPFer's wear thick black sweats and they do run everywhere.
  22. Anonymous Member

They are the unpaid staff that supervise and train and audit the people who do have money. It's a retreat that you have to pay big bucks to go to. The ronbots are the staff that service the paying customers.

Execs from Orgs around the world will send their staff to get higher training and auditing. Plus the public will also go to Flag for the same.
  23. amaX Member

^This, too.
  24. I'm curious about this too. In addition to selling to other scientologists do the local SeaOrgers produce any goods or services to sell to the general public ie wog world?
  25. Anonymous Member

Matt Feshbach asked me to deliver his car to Clearwater from Los Gatos back in the late 90's. I had to go thru all kinds of identification checks and show my IAS lifetime card just to get in the place. I don't think it is open to the public.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. amaX Member

Public scientologists own businesses and work and sell to us wogs. There are open houses and Sunday brunch is open at the Ft. Harrison. I'm assuming you could buy stuff in their gift shop if you visit for Sunday brunch. You can also walk in off the street and buy books and tapes, etc. in Ybor/Tampa.
  27. So do the public scientologist-owned businesses have SeaOrg semi-slaves assigned to work there?
  28. subgenius Member

But all those SeaOgres......in uniform
    I don't see the math
    this doesn't add up
    busses, fuel,
    even assuming stuff in gift shop, books, tapes.....
    not adding up..........
    but my ranting is becoming a derail....so back to the Xander show.....
    be safe......
  29. Sonichu Moderator

You forgot to carry over the money they stole got donated from the IAS and other sources of ill repute. Scis HAVE to make Clearwater look busiest because it's their "Mecca" If they didn't put on the pony show for public, people would leave every day.

Don't you remember that literally EVER cent of money made by Scientology is designed to give the APPEARANCE that Scientology is THRIVING?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

No, Sea Org do not work wog jobs, or produce goods or services for wogs.

Sea Org goal is "getting in Ethics on the planet." Scientologists are "ethical" and wogs are not.

Sea Org typically have little interaction with wogs.
  31. amaX Member

There are a lot of big scientology buildings in Clearwater. Just keeping them clean would be a full time job for probably double the amount of SO they have left.

Clearwater is their money. There are courses that are only offered at flag. Some scientologists come to flag and stay for months and months. Some move here permanently or until their money runs out. Lots and lots and lots of money forked over by fewer rich scis, but still being forked over. Of course, it's cheap to have all that slave labor to keep things going.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Enturbulette Member

Just throwing this out there - I think it might be overlooked these days that at this point the "Church" has shifted from making money through traditional methods (meat off the street) to higher finance transactions overseen by a small core group - real estate holdings, a private investment portfolio, and big money donations from celebrities and others. One nice donation from Lisa Marie or her mother or J Lo or Will Smith might be quite a bit more than a year of upstats from a local orgs at this stage of the game, and a lot easier to extract.

It makes me think (sigh) that even if the CO$ never acquired one new member after today, they could still continue and perhaps even prosper for quite a long period of time. Creating grass roots backlash against the church is and always will be important, it might be the only way to eventually get their tax status revoked, which I fear is really the only thing that would really crash their nasty culty party.
  33. Smurf Member

I've long told people who think Scientology is going broke.. are delusional. Scientology has alot of $$$.. not as much as they did a decade ago, but the constant regging of members in all their orgs & missions are bringing the cult a steady cash flow. The slack economy has not been kind to the cult, either.

Sea Org members are being pressured to beg for money from their family members to help in the cause.
  34. subgenius Member

Now we're getting somewhere. There has to be money coming in from somewhere. Just passing it around among themselves won't keep the lights on.
    But I will take this elsewhere and wait for Xander's latest.
  35. Darth Xander Member

Reserved parking at the Coachman. What if the Sadwicks and Mr. Cummins are on course at the same time?

6158265337_62e6535d7a_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's a scilon burial ground? Whoever goes first gets dibs on the lower bunk. 15k
    • Like Like x 6
  37. RightOn Member

Planting seeds of doubt make me so happy. Thanks guise
    Is it possible to throw in "your family misses you" too?

I wonder if COS approves of these videos? lol!
    They certainly do show a bustling org. Maybe they welcome these videos. Any public scilons who are still in viewing these vids, may think that all these "busy bodies" rushing off to who knows where MUST be proof that KSW is still very much alive and well.
    Of course they would fail to see that COS is just a "church" full of slaves/victims left.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. RightOn Member

Tom Cummins is OTVI?
    look at his track record in COS completions
    no wonder why he has reserved parking! lol Looks like he paid for the freakin' parking lot!
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/tom-cummins.html

Same goes for Nancy and Doug Sadwick
    Nancy appears to be an OTVIII (but apprantley she does not have the power to do anything if someone parks in her space... hence the much needed sign)

Doug is OTVII
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/doug-sadwick.html

and there is also a Douglas and a Douglass listed whose courses ended in the 1990's?
    Don't know if this is the same person.
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/stats-name-search.html?searchname=Sadwick

also other entries under the same names
  39. Marty Rugburn Member

Xander,

Not being critical, but here are a few suggestions of things to say to the Sea Ogres..

"When was the last time you had a day off?"

"When was the last time you saw your family?"

"How many hours did you work this week?"

Hail Xander!
    • Like Like x 5
  40. Darth Xander Member

You see that Six? Hail Xander. I don't see anyone saying, "Hail Six." I see people saying, "F u Six." But I don't see, "Hail Six."

Thanks for the suggestions. They are always welcome. I will use them on my next trip down, which is much sooner than you would think.
    • Like Like x 8