Customize

September 19, 2009|New Haven, CONNECTICUT|

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ParanoidCT, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ParanoidCT Member

September 19, 2009|New Haven, CONNECTICUT|

This is the same day as the east coast SP party. Hopefully we will have massive blackup on this one.

Details...

Church of Scientology
    909 Whalley Ave
    New Haven, CT

September 19, 2009
    11:00am - 2:00pm (or later if you party hard)
    .....punch and pie.

RSVP on our site...it makes us exited.:
    September 19 RAID - CT Anonymous and Friends :)

See you there all you fine SP's. OH! ALSO.......................

WE NEED SERIOUS (srs biz)HELP WITH THE POLICE. Last protest we had some real problems where they actually made one of us lay down on the ground and took out cuffs (then said get up...it was a scare tactic but still) and threatened to have us all arrested if we ever protest in front of the building again. WE (me and like 3 others anyway) HAVE SPOKEN TOO THE HEAD OF THE PERMIT DEPARTMENT AND WE ARE ALLOWED TO BE THERE. The police of that particular jurisdiction seem to think that doesn't matter. It should, and i believe it does. ANYONE who thinks they can help with this PLEASE PLEASE do something. We want to protest in front of the cult. It's more fun/effective that way. WE ARE ALLOWED TO PROTEST. JUST NOT IN FRONT OF THE CULT AT THIS MOMENT. I'm out of ideas with the cops at this moment. One fool proof way is to pay for a permit which is something I'd love to do but cannot afford at this time. Still, we shouldn't need one, cause were allowed to be there. So lets sort this shit out.
  2. Cheshirecat Member

Re: September 19, 2009|New Haven, CONNECTICUT|

Good luck Connecticutfags! Hope you guys can continue to protest right outside the cult in the future!
  3. xenubarb Member

We will need copies of all relevant NH laws regarding protest. That often makes teh LEO back off, if you can cite which laws are in effect. Can't hurt to call them with a heads up, either. Do you have a police liason?
  4. Re: September 19, 2009|New Haven, CONNECTICUT|

I agree with Xenubarb; you should have a designated Police liaison. We did, and it was a big help in a city where the police are notoriously corrupt. It got them on our side.

If citing the laws doesn't work (which it should) then they may be getting paid off by the cult to give you a hard time. If that's the case, you may want to tip off Internal Affairs that something less than moral is going down between the PD and the CoS.
  5. ParanoidCT Member

THANK YOU ALL for your tips and encouragement
  6. IncognitoNYC Member

Good luck, I will be there, but probably won't go to the party.
  7. Donkey Punch Member

September 19th you say?
  8. Budd Member

Wish I could be there again with ewe guise, but am working in St. Louis, MO for a few months.

Spreading the love... wherever I go!
  9. Anonymous Member

PARTY!
  10. Anonymous Member

"heeellll yeahh, lets do this shit cuz"
    ~doctor dre.
  11. WMAnon Member

Boston will be there with a group of 10-13. Everyone from CT is of course welcome to join us the next day to raid our org too :)
  12. Anonymous Member

13. ParanoidCT Member

I LOVE YOU BAWSTON!