Customize

September 12th - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Sep 12, 2009.

1. anonseatac Member

September 12th - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

It was nice and quiet today on the Ave, people trickling in to protest the fiendish cult of Scientology and very few culties at the Org. About an hour into the protest, Con Seannery and Secret Asian Man come strolling out with a purpose towards me. Secret Asian Man pulls out the camera and Con Seannery has a manila envelope. I start my video camera and point to our favorite cameraman, while glancing at the envelope. It's a letter of lulz and they are attempting to get my name right. They failed. Hard.

Attention Seattle Cultists: I will gladly take my letter of lulz filled with your lies and fanciful dreams about what you think goes on out here, but just get my fucking name right. Didn't look at the address, but since you can't get my name right, you inbred cock throttlers sure as hell couldn't find where I live. You are officially doing it wrong. What would that dead drug addled sociopath have to say about you when you can't get a simple thing like a name correct? You have failed LRH.

I'm going back to protest the cult in one week. Get it right for next time please because I'd like something to show people about how hard you all fail. See you on Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys.

Also, the video will be up when I can manage to get this new program to work. Can't get my usual program to work on my Netbook, so I'm using the one that comes with Windows. :| Drifter might have his video up before me, so there's that to look forward to.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: September 12th - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

Seatac Delivers.

Thanks
  3. anonseatac Member

It looks like Windows Movie Maker sucks and can't handle .mod files. So I have to figure a way to make my usual program to work. Sorry for the fail on that, but there should be some video this weekend if Drifter gets on it. I'll post video when I can.
  4. Anonymous Member

Thanks. I'll grab Popcorn.
    Bump for protesters day.
  5. Anonymous Member

? why my puter no werk ? No photos/vids ?
    Do want : )
  6. rawrz Member

you have to get the right codecs for different movie files to play.

good job on raiding btw.
  7. anonseatac Member

I can play them on VLC just fine. Just can't edit them worth shit on Windows Movie Maker. It's okay. Got a backup somewhere in my boxes since the move. Now I just have to find the stupid CD. Goes to show that I should really do digital archives of that shit.

And thanks. I think they were upset that I didn't gleefully take the envelope with a wrong name on there. Lots of dancing and honking, and I got to be closer to Con Seannery than ever before. Poor guy never talks though.
  8. anonseatac Member

After talking to the Tech Support Gnome, I have made my favorite program work on my Netbook. Here's the video.

9. Belladonna Member

Brought a tear to my eye. Win.