Customize

September 12 - Washington, D.C.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by EnturbulatedDC, Sep 4, 2009.

1. September 12 - Washington, D.C.

ITT: Planning for awesomeness in D.C.
  2. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

P.S. Already awesome.

3-7pm
    FCDC Org of Evil
    Bring chalk and moosics and dancing shoes and om noms.
  3. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

P.P.S. - May be pre-raid trolling Truthers and TEA Baggers. Just waiting on times and locations.

If only there were some furries in town, we could have a trolling trifecta before the Org.
  4. Acies Member

Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

times and locations for the Tea Party:
    09.12.09 March on Washington | Agenda
  5. none given Member

See you there.
  6. Xenuphobe Member

Looks like I will indeed be attending the DC protest as well. I intend to slip away from my teabagging friends at the earliest convenience, so I'm just wondering if anyone will be at the Org before 3 (I'm guessing sparrow).
  7. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

Before the raid, Anonymous comes to YOU. We thought we'd teabag the teabaggers, and you know I don't mean a hot drink. ;)
  8. Xenuphobe Member

Good -- give 'em hell.

I'll be hanging around them to take photos of the freakiest TEA protesters of course, but I'm not planning on making the entire march along the Mall with them. I might abandon them around lunchtime, then I just plan on making my way from the Mall up 17th to Connecticut, then up to the Org.
  9. Anonymous Member

Anon here visiting from California. We want to take time from being stupid gawking tourists to become temporary anon raiding masheens.

Unprepared fags are unprepared. We need spare masks. Can you spare two?

(I've been told that we might have some non-anon family coming with us. We might need to ditch the family...>_>)
  10. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

I'm sick, but I'm passing my swag to another anon to make sure there's enough fliers and posters for you guys. (Sorry to miss it, but I'm kind of gross right now, lol) I'll be sending her with my two extra masks. We'll be short staffed with people sick or out of town this month, so you're suuuper welcome! We be takin' care of ya, faggots!
  11. Anonymous Member

UGH. Sorry you're under the weather. Can you let your comrade know that we're super faggots because we couldn't get into the Vienna train station? It was packed to the gills with Teabag fags!!!

So we canceled our day downtown today on the advice of the family members.

Oh and I still have some stuff from CA for you.

12. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

Crazy idiots invading our city. D< The Truthers are out this weekend too. Ugh.

Drop me a line if you're free sometime. ;)
  13. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Got sick right before protest day, eh?

Yeah that's what happens when you mess with the OTs.... after they assault you, of course.
  14. Re: September 12 - Washington, D.C.

Lol, I got sick after I went to Toronto. It's not OTs, it's those damn diseased Canadians!! They're worse than Scientologists, eh?
  15. RaddaRadda Member

Please post many many pics of the teabaggers in DC today.
    The ones I have already seen have been AWESOME.
    slide_2673_37544_large.jpg

slide_2673_37536_large.jpg

Stay classy, teabaggers!
  16. Anonymous Member

Since I couldn't make the raid today due to teabaggers, I'll just make it up tomorrow by dropping some irresistible YFTC all over the Mall. My YFTC guarantees 100% pickup rate.

Stickers galore too.
  17. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ pix or...