Customize

September 12 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Anonbots

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Aug 24, 2009.

1. September 12 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Anonbots

Following the epic http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-europe/august-15th-hamburg-anonbots-vs-deceptivecons-51264/

SEPTEMBER 12, 2009
    Clearwater Anons Present:

OPERATION ANONBOTS

The Sequel

anonbots.jpg
    * logos courtesy of Hamburg Anons

Meetup location is City Hall in downtown Clearwater,
    at the intersection of S Osceola Ave and Pierce Street.

cityhallmap2oj3.png

People generally arrive around 10:30AM and the first leg of the march heads out at 11:00. If you arrive after 11:00 just hang out with the people that stayed behind to keep an eye on the coolers and stuff until the march returns. Water, cake, food, protest signs (if you don't have your own), fliers, music, etc will be provided. Monetary donations to cover expenses are never required but always appreciated. Bottled water is another appreciated donation.

If you have never protested with us before...
    1) Masks are allowed at our protests and highly recommended if you wish your identity to remain anonymous. There are at least three cult-owned buildings with a direct camera angle/line-of-sight to our rest area at City Hall, including the Ft Harrison itself.
    2) Again, if you wish your identity to remain anonymous, do not park nearby. Extra walking time to your car is a good thing; it gives you longer to spot a potential tail. If all else fails, try the PTSA bus system.
    3) It's that annoyingly hot time of the year again. Keeping properly hydrated at the protest is important. So it's always wise to drink a bottle of water whenever the march comes back to City Hall for rest and drink a bottle before the first march. Protest weather is in the 90s right now and climbing, local humidity tends to be high which lowers how well you sweat, and you'll be exerting yourself in masks and in some cases suits. With the heat, we've recently been spending less time marching in the sun and more time in the shade with small groups on opposite street corners of the busy beach traffic intersection of Court Street (aka 60) and Fort Harrison Ave.

For more information or planning,
    see the decentralized Florida site at:
    Florida Anonymous

2. Anonymeat Member

Re: September 12 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Anonbots

I'm there.
  3. amaX Member

Yay! *Insider Clearwater joke: I know NOTHING of Pokemon, but I do know Transformers! I am filled with glee that this is our theme for September!

Thank you to the most awesome Hamburg Anons for another great protest theme! <3
  4. anon0004 Member

oh hai,
    I'd like to do a trailer for the operation, because only a Anonbot can destroy a Deceptice-Con, but you need the matrix of awesomeness, states the prohecy.

But I need a decent voiceover without the governator accent, maybe you can help out?
  5. Hammurabi Member

I'm in. Both for raid and your voiceover.

Just PM me with details.
  6. anon0004 Member

Okay
    I´ll do a roughcut of what I have in mind, with crappy voiceover or subtitles, so you get an idea. then we can refine it.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Bane Member

Sorry I have not been to a protest in quite some time.

I have been very busy with me new girlfriend ,and things have settled down a bit.
    I will be at this protest unless something major happens ie act of god, car breakdown ect!

AnonBot Bane reporting in and ready to roll out!
  9. amaX Member

Banesy! Hope to see you at protest!
  10. Bane Member

I will be there!

Except me LOL!
  11. anon0004 Member

I have recieved classified evidence that Anonbots are hiding in Cleawater....

My source says maybe even longer than anyone ever imagined...

ccfdengine4801md.jpg
  12. zebrafaced Member

o shi-

I knew you guize had contacts in the city.
  13. anon0004 Member

While I was going through the records on the Interwebs I followed thier track back and I found some amazing classified material

[IMG]
    90´s
    image002kfk.jpg
    70´s
    comstockcar.jpg
    60´s
    [IMG]
    img073edited1jjgo9n99.jpg
    50´s
    wwiialligatormarineslan.jpg
  14. amaX Member

Hamburg always delivers. &lt;3
  15. anonymous612 Member

Well, there WAS that ambulance driver that honked and waved at us that time...
  16. Re: September 12 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Anonbots

LOL, that's awesome.

Apparently his dad, wrestler & TV personality Hulk Hogan, approves of the message Anonymous delivers.

During a monthly raid earlier this year some protesters saw him blowing the horn on his Harley in support.

And the PSTA public transport bus driver and the US postal carrier in his delivery vehicle...
  17. anonymous612 Member

...and the firetruck and the garbage man and the guy hauling the boat and those two gokart things being driven out to the beach and the city worker volunteers and the...

Et cetera.

Mentioning this here instead of email because OSA I just don't give a shit Mansell couldn't scare my cat and Flag Security incidents make my fucking day bring it on faggots, but I'll be in the area early. Gonna...have a little fun. Yeah, that's it. Fun. Also I need to restock my coffee supplies and there's a starbucks RIGHT THERE...anyway, any newfags/first-timers that are worried about showing up and not being sure if they're the first ones there or it's safe to mask up, I should be (masked) somewhere around either 1) the Sandcastle on Drew St and Osceola, 2) the Ft Harrison, or 3) either the front or back side of the Coachman building (that big half brick half white thing across the road from the building that says CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY on Cleveland and Ft Harrison Ave) by the time you get there. So if you don't see anyone at City Hall, go for a bit of a walk and keep an eye out, you're not the first one there.
  18. amaX Member

Will be trying to get to City Hall fountain early. Putting up XBOXHUEG truthrundown tripods and will have NOICE fliers for the general public. Yay.

This protest should be lulzy: the Clearwater and Tampa Kennel Clubs are having a HUGE event at Harborview Center in downtown on Saturday.

This weekend is also a cult weekend. Gah, I can't remember what money-grubbing scheme this one is, but it's all weekend and that means Saturday. Yay.

Look for happy dog owners with their pooches and pissed-off, broke-ass Scientologists in downtown.

Bleed 'em dry and punch everyone around you, Shorty!

Awwwww, sixxy is finally pissed at her own personal OSA handler Peetie?

Hey, Mansell! THAT'S what you get for never sending her a C&D packet.

See y'all DOWNTOWN.
  19. anonymous612 Member

AMA: Something about the bridge. Who cares?

Who's pissed? I'm just questioning his supposed heterosexuality again, don't mind me.

GUESS WHAT TOY I GOT TODAY.

Remember Tom's I <3 Anonymous hat that was the custom embroidery? Got an "ANON" one made for lulz pre-raid. It's *pretty*.

Also a specific and yet not specific to Anonbots theme sign, side one "L Ron's gone but the DECEPTIVE CON goes on -- whyweprotest.net", side two is a sup Hamburg. We needed a sup Hamburg. (again, iirc).

Anyway, confirmed for brawl, confirmed for early arrival, confirmed bringing the supplies I've got stored, *not* confirmed response yet re: the text I sent about the BoA, confirmed heavy camerafag related preraid troll plans but I won't go into more detail than that >D , will have CDs as an optimistic hope for the BoA's appearance and will hopefully be able to pull that music you wanted.

Also /r/ my fellow jewfag. Don't let me down, faggot.
  20. amaX Member

WHA-WHA-WAT?! Queers in Scientology? More likely than you think...

I'm already jellus of hat. I shall break a commandment by coveting hat. Old Skool=Old Testament.

whatever Hamburg wants? Hamburg gets. It shall be so. <3

GARG! BUCKET of ACID DO WANT!!!!!
  21. anonymous612 Member

Don't be jealous of hat, suffers from "cannot be worn while wearing mask" syndrome and therefore has a significant fault.

Also Mini V lost his cape today. I have it, but the attachments finally gave up the ghost after a year of raids. That makes him 140 in Anonyears. So until I reglue it, he's in summer wear. *snickers*

Fortunately, he now weighs several times less.

So dog thing starts at 9:30? Hm...I can has sign and mask and camera...I may have to edit my plans.
  22. ravenanon Member

Sounds like a blast!
  23. Bane Member

Thinking of Doing a Raptor Jesus ADD medication Hat.

Win or Fail?
  24. amaX Member

WIN!
  25. anonymous612 Member

If you start walking now you can be here by the time we serve the pizza.
  26. Belladonna Member

There's so much Sci shenanigans going on in Florida right now it makes my head spin.

Much love to the front line protesters. May the force be with you.
  27. anonymous612 Member

RAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAID.

Heading out in a few minutes. Peetie, I expect curtain tech to already be in place when I get there. Don't fail me, buddy.
  28. drstrangelove Member

be careful y'all. please post tag number and pics of stalkers!
  29. amaX Member

OPERATION ANONBOTS IS STILL ON!

Writing this at 9:35AM Saturday Sept. 12th!

Six is already downtown.

I'm on my way as soon as I hit send on this.

Yes, it's raining, but we're not really witches and we're going to make the most of this protest.

See you downtown!!!
  30. Re: September 12 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Anonbots

Hell this is perfect.

It's a very light rain with no lighting, which will keep the temperate 15-20 degrees below what we've seen this summer.

In fact it's only 76 F/24 C out right now!

TODAY WE RAID IN THE SHADE!
  31. drstrangelove Member

how's going in mecca town?
  32. drstrangelove Member

There's a jazz show inside the ft harrison saturday evening. now you gotta' buy tickets, but it's open to anyone. just search harlem nights and clear water. maybe someone can enter and hand out fliers before getting kicked out. They seem to be targeting the black community and the site advertising the show mentions charity work in inner city communities. so this mat be a good way to expose some of their recruiting tactics.