Customize

Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by An0nand0n, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Jables Member

Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Its on!
  2. Old Shadow Member

Damn right it's on, son.
  3. blacklig Member

:p
  4. Jables Member

...Fanboy but right.
  5. eleven Member

Bugger fuck shit.

Wish I could have been there. Bloody work.
  6. anon0004 Member

Good raid folks.

Also, for the IAS Event, We encountered some OSA activity around that at the Hamburg one saturday, so stay alert.
  7. blacklig Member

actually ive never played -.- made it up :p all i know is that freeman doesnt talk and he has a crowbar
  8. WhiteNight Member

I will... =(
  9. Jables Member

Me too.
  10. WhiteNight Member

13577-TEAMWORK-Share_victory_share_defeat.jpg
  11. stc Member

Well done on getting that recorded from three angles.

I expect this sort of behaviour will attract more people to go to protests. I am sure that loads of people would have found it entertaining to be there.

I heard a rumour that someone out there is publishing addresses for OT 8s (from East Grinstead etc). Even Stefania Cisco has been fingered. The higher level scilons consider themselves to be especially elite, or something.

One thing Scientology works really hard to do is block out critical information from reaching its members. If people start sending out (factual) critical info to scilons, disguised as something else, it may stimulate critical thinking.

One of those gays was Michal Kacej - his mobile number is on internal Scientology literature and can be found from simple google search. Don't know the name of the 'Run to your mama' faggot though.
  12. Anonymous Member

He was bawwing "Clearly you hate Scientology" or something, wasn't he? How'd he react to "I bet you're starting to hate it too!", I wonder.
  13. Old Shadow Member

...there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can see it.
  14. Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

It wasn't this guy, was it?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ch...t-london-john-irina-mappin-53254/#post1004497
  15. Anonymous Member

I'm pretty sure the guy in the car was a lot older, with grey shortish hair.

Gordon Freeman: 50.4%
    Snake: 49.6%
  16. Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Wildcard time...
    First side to forward me a python auto-voter wins
  17. Anonymous Member

18. WhiteNight Member

I swear I recognised that guy from one of our previous loldon vids. He was arguing and attempting to troll us
  19. Graeme Wilson Member

I've not read all of this thread, but would encourage HolyAnonymous to report everything and press charges, go with the minor anlge in particular. This could swing something much much bigger which is developing behind the scenes.
  20. afternon Member

21. afternon Member

I'm sure the fact that Holy was also dressed as Jesus has a major tabloid angle, too!
  22. afternon Member

I didn't pay that much attention to his appearance- but, in his 50's, short grey hair, and arrogant as fuck- as you'd expect from a $cilon!
  23. Anonymous Member

I've not been to E Grinstead and not to an IAS event- I'd imagine, being a major money spinner and having slappy there will provide quite a few bullbaiters- possible physical baiting- just guessing..and hoping, charging my video batteries and ma lazers!
  24. Anonymous Member

To be fair, that time we got b& by Ragin Azn, JFK and co had gone beyod 'trolling' to being utter cunts. I was actually glad they got b&.
  25. Old Shadow Member

neckandneck.jpg

Snake is overtaking again, Freeman has lost momentum!

Jables, I hope you and the other Freeman fanboys ITT are going to collect all your delicious tears in a bottle for me to drink at the October raid :D

Also:

herpderpfreemancrowbarf.png
  26. blacklig Member

I lol'd
  27. blacklig Member

All I have to say to you is this - If Snake wins i demnad a sacrifice of one Snake supporter. Since I believe that you are actually the only one on the planet who likes snake who just spends every second of the day changing your IP and pressing the vote button, explaining the fact that they are tied

well i have oe question for you:
    When your hand gets tired of pressing vote then who will be phone???
  28. Old Shadow Member

iMacros does the work for me, all I have to do is set 30 of them running and then go out to the pub :D
  29. Anonymous Member

but surely you would have to change your ip, and also I'm pretty sure all the snake votes are from you, as all proxys i could find have been used to vote for snake, its a shame he doesn't have as many supporters as votes

Also lol at all the faggotry over Gordan Freeman fans, while you are setting up 30 scripts to make sure he doesn't lose, i hope snake loses just to watch u bawwwww
  30. Jables Member

[IMG]

I like how snake needs 30 imacros to break even with the freeman.

Pic unrelated.
  31. Anonymous Member

just because snake wins a pretty much fixed vote( and only just looking at the votes) doesn't mean he's the best, when metal gear fans remake the original because they just loved the game then they might be compared properly.

half life remake: Black Mesa: A Half-Life 2 modification - Home

btw can anyone prove me wrong about a metal gear fan remake? did look but nothing really came up.
  32. Old Shadow Member

The thing is, Snake has something in common with Master Chief. Both of them have 'haters', mainly people who have not actually bothered to play the games and would rather slag them off as it is the 'cool' thing to do. This is why Bub and Bob defeated Master Chief in the first round, all the Master Chief haters (plus obviously the whole of /b/) voted for them.

There's no real character with Freeman, he's just a shell for the player, and that's why I find it so unbelievable that there are people who ACTUALLY believe Freeman is a better character than Snake.
  33. Jables Member

Go baww more.
  34. Jables Member

35. Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Master chief has haters because the whole halo series is fairly generic, he doesn't even have a face,( usually reserved for unimportant characters in most games) hes a marine who runs around with big futuristic guns killing aliens, just like about 75% of all FPS. the only original thing about halo is the recent addition of being able to view and record matches/kills. everything else has been done, and most of the time better, by almost all other FPS. i haven't played any of the metal gear series so cant really compare games, but as your bawwing so much about it I'm going to guess that its like halo, a fairly generic game with lots of fanboys who get butthurt when someone mocks their old hero.

also this whole argument should be settled by the fact that Gordon Freeman never appeared in a smash brothers game.
  36. Anonymous Member

Oh saddo
  37. Anonymous Member

I get what you mean, but he is like that on purpose. People imagine him as whatever their idea of cool is and project themselves into the 'shell' of his character, making it so that only emos who hate themselves hate freeman
  38. Jables Member

Freeman be winning!
  39. Old Shadow Member

Snake will be victorious.
  40. WhiteNight Member

[IMG]

Freeman would take snake every day of the week. Freeman has a fuckin crowbar AND a psycho robot. He can probably falcon punch too
    [IMG]