Customize

Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by An0nand0n, Sep 19, 2009.

1. An0nand0n Member

Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Shiver me timbers lads it be the day of the raid! A sorry day for me that I miss the battle but I leaves here this message hope to be hearing yer tall tales of daring and scilon slaughter. Feed 'em to the sharks till the bones float, me hearties!
  2. Jables Member

Re: Septembaar 19th London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Ahoy, me left early, due t' prior pirate plans, but successful raid was successful, gar! My bucket made a comeback, we got footage o' an angry scilon admittin' that he hit a minor (Holy). Would upload pics but have none. Whar war you Jedi?
  3. RawShack Member

Ey, This be a good day me heartys.
    I got photos and a few films to upload, which will happen in the next day or so. (Mainly of Jables and his awesome BUCKET)
    I can't belive he assulted JESUS!!:mad:

So then, whens the next raid?:D:D
  4. Re: Septembaar 19th London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

yarr did anyone happen to find a tie? lol cant wait to see all the pics
  5. new guy Member

ahar there. Twas a good raid.
    We have good vids of a batshit crazy scion.
    The others must be a rave raiding still
    Fare thee well
  6. Re: Septembaar 19th London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Good day, and it went perfectly smoothly without either police or barriers \o/ Rave Raid was damp but fun, and getting told to "Stop acting like fucking children" by the barman of the /b/cave was fucking epic.

A few pics from me: September 19 2009 pictures by Nothingtoseehere1 - Photobucket

Image019.jpg.gif
  7. HolyAnonymous Member

I just got back. To late.

Someone upload videos :D
  8. new guy Member

trap has all three vids. She will up load them when she can.
  9. garlic Member

Just got back myself. Much fun was to be has, though me and two others were left stranded by the rest of the group we went to southbank and back, picking up another anon on the way.

You rage you lose. the game
  10. vanarchy Member

awaiting pics eagerly...

looks like it was a good turnout.

anyone up for planning a larger raid for when the global one is being held in germany (for those who cant get there for it)?
  11. Re: Septembaar 19th London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Generally things went better than last month.
    Numbers were up at QVS, with 10 anons attending.

The plod left us unhindered at TCR, though things were more eventful that usual.
    2 Scilons headed towards a car parked just down a sidestreet opposite with a table. Several of us followed around the corner to see where they were going. At this point I was watching from the opposite side of the street seperate from the following of Anons.
    As they neared the scilons car, one of them about turned and took a swing for HolyAnonymous knocking his mask halfway off his face. Holy grabbed his mask placing it back on his face before it detached. At this point Camera tec was deployed and the scilon gave some confront followed by stare tec and then a bit more confront before the 2 of them got in the car and drove off. I believe the scilon admits to assaulting a minor on video.
    Video was taken of the confront from three angles, which I shall endeavor to get uploaded to you tube tonight. Had made a couple of attempts to upload via 3G and later using the wifi in the horner, but upload tec failed.

Slightly later on. The Old guy stopped next to our party in his car. Asked 'what is this all about' to us, like he expected us to not recognize us. I was not in earshot of that exchange. The anon he spoke to is still sat on a station waiting for their train home.

Visited /b/cave during after raid drinks. Barman told us off for drawing on the walls. Then for acting like children. Garlic tried to burn everything, then tried to burn it all again... Then onto the rave raid.

Rave raid had good attendance of ~10ish. Good response from public as always. Still no interference from the plod. Afraid after a few drinks I was more occupied trying to dance with my flag than paying attention to anything going on. Haz blisters on palms from gripping my pole now.
  12. Namenlos Member

Just got back myself! Will upload pix in the next few days, vid later.
    That barman was hilarious, telling us off for witting on the heavily gratified walls, then for playing with the candles ("act like adults, for fucks sake!")
    To be fair Garlic, you guys followed us out of the pub, we went about 20 feet down the road and you'd disappeared!! And when we went back, no sight of you! So we carried on to TCR like we'd planned to wait for you guise :b
  13. vanarchy Member

fucking scilon cunts, we gna follow up with anything if we have evidence on camera?
  14. Belladonna Member

You saw the Halifax post-game, right?
  15. Anonymous Member

I think that's a fairly common complaint amongst anons.
  16. Re: Septembaar 19th London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Videos have just been uploaded and once finished processing will be available here...

17. Vir Member

Arrr, me hearties. 'tis be a nice day (and night) of enturbulation by the crew of the good shippe Longcat. thine grog be sizzlin' and thine scilons be more crazy than usual.
  18. Anonymous Member

Is that a parking fine under his wind-screen wiper?
  19. blacklig Member

Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Shit, i wish I hadnt left early :(
    I have nothing to report besides tht since the police were apparently askec about us by worried people who didnt know who we are last time on the way to QVS, i brought flyers to hand out on the journey there. Worked well and i handed the excess out at QVS.
  20. Anonymous Member

holy can if he wants to. Its all on tape.
  21. blacklig Member

can he even though the actaul assault isnt on tape?
    also is it at all possible to use the ironic comment'he didnt just assault a minor, i swear' against Holy? because then there is a contradiction where the scilon admits assault.

man why would a scientologist hit jesus? :confused:
    Jesus tortures thetans for breakfast.
  22. Anonymous Member

Well, there was no Christ. So when the dude is right in front of you...

It sure looks like he's got himself a parking ticket for his mad curb-mounting hanging about. Anyone else think so?
  23. Anonymous Member

Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was protesting and you hit me in the face.'

They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you protesting and hit you in the face?'

He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did against one of the least of these, you did against me. And he was even wearing a freaking Jesus costume. Come on, can't you see the irony here, you failfags? Jeez...'
  24. Anonymous Member

He was making sure he wasn't watching a super-colossal motion-picture!

If it is a parking ticket it's win.
  25. Anonymous Member

It probably is as was on single yellow line, we have vid proof it was there, and probably a lot of us can confirm it was there for a while as i thought it was there at least 5 mins before the scilons came with stress table equipment
  26. HolyAnonymous Member

It was a leaflet unfortunatly :(
  27. Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

I'd be happy to namefag myself by giving a statement if Holy wants to proceed with this. Had quite a good view being on the pavement opposite.
    Just say if so soon. as otherwise plan to head home this evening.
  28. Sponge Member

Ooo, first Halifax Novia Scotia and now London UK scientology too gained their September "Slappy Tech(tm)" certification? Cool. They must be so proud.

cosslappy.jpg
  29. HolyAnonymous Member

Nothing.
  30. Jables Member

Holy, you not gonna follow up?
  31. HolyAnonymous Member

Cba, i'd rather sit here and eat some food, try and repress that horrible incident from my memory
  32. new guy Member

ok holy have a good day.
    But have a think about contacting the police .you don t need to do it today.but think about.it it is up to you though.
  33. XanonX Member

i wish i was there, i could certainly have fapped to scilon hitting holy. Shame, i could only manage to come for the rave raid due (moar liek JEW amirite)to some other events, was my first rave raid though and was pretty win, apart from chavs trying to take my mask, but that was resolved in about 3 seconds.
  34. Re: Septembaar 19 London, Ye Postgame Thread, It Be Here Lads.

Isn't it telling that in spite of all the big adult male anons there are, the scilons always seem to attack either women or minors?

cowardly scilons are cowardly
  35. Jables Member

Seriously Holy, I'd consider contacting the police, but yeah, its entirely up to you man. So from what I gather, rave raid was win?
  36. Anonymous Member

Big male anons? Most are either panzies or pussies ;)
  37. new guy Member

i thought that myself
  38. XanonX Member

mhm, you should have come and not fucked off to some gay pirate orgey;)
  39. HolyAnonymous Member

Fine ill report it........but I'm guessing I have to ring someone up

"crime is serious (i.e involves vulnerable, elderly or young victims or it is of a violent or sexual nature)"

Violent and to young victim (myself), so I can't email them *FFFUUUUUU*

I'll ring when people are out of my house - Don't want parents doing anything faggy.
  40. XanonX Member

dooooo eeeeet