Customize

Sept 12th sacramento

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Rug, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Rug Member

Sept 12th sacramento

hey guys, our post game spot is here, i'll have a short vid and the small (i mean 2 or so) pictures i took up, we didn't have many people show up (min of 2, max of 3)

i have to get back to work, so i'll get them up either tonight if i don't pass out or tomarrow -Rug
  2. coskilla Member

Re: Sept 12th sacramento

way to go sac anons i am from there miss it keeps up the good work!
  3. EmptySuit Member

Events transpired to prevent my and my fellow anon from coming to this one ::facepalm:: but we should be at the next for sure, just give us a time and place brudda
  4. RightOn Member

I'ts great that you guise were there! Keep up the good work and don't ever be discouraged by your numbers.
  5. Rug Member

hey guys, sorry for the lack of pics/vid, i'm having camera issues, i'll get them up as soon as i can, promise
  6. Re: Sept 12th sacramento

We won't give up or back down! There are 2 or three of us that have committed to being there until we're 65 if that's what's needed! We'll never give up the battle in our state's capital until they vanish from here!
  7. Anonymous Member

Why dont we hit up the org over on marconi? Seems to have a lot of traffic.
  8. i'mglib Member

Way to go, Sacramento.

Looking forward to the pictures and video.

I was having video issues, because I got a new camera. Then I downloaded the latest patch for my movie software, and voila. It works.