Customize

Sept. 10th: San Jose, LG Org. BRING HOME ALLENDER.

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Beautifully said.
    And I have to admit - it's kind of fun doing what Allender does (fun for him I mean). Moving to Texas, doing amateur music videos, dancing on boats, bullying Marty as if it were high school time all over again. Having water hose fights. Driving tiny golf cars. What's not to like?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. moarxenu Member

Perfect.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. adhocrat Member

well, right up until he tries to play the religion card with our Santa Clara County Network for a Hate Free Community. He was responsible for getting the County to issue a fatwa telling the locals that Anons are terrorists, criminals and all around bad people.

I imagine Allender will have a rougher go trying to convince the County of his good intentions. We've pooned the County about his antics.

here's a link to one of the fliers the County issued. Don't know if you were lurking when this occurred
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/san-jose-fliers-are-out.54504/
  4. As for Allender having a wog job, I think he was at one point (or still is) doing work as a contractor. Daisy and Rose might know more than I, but I could've sworn it was brought up before.
  5. Anonymous Member

Don't we have photos of his pickup? I seem to remember his company name on the doors.
  6. We do somewhere deep in our post-game threads for either LG or MV raids. I'll take a look on my next break.
  7. IT'S ALMOST TIME GUYS HOLY SHIT
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tangerine Member

9. Anonymous Member

Sterling Construction. Remember when we saw him pulling out of the cult parking lot in it? I guess it's a privilege of being an Assistant Manager.
  10. Smurf Member

License No. 781281

STERLING GENERAL CONSTRUCTION INC
    1506 DELL AVENUE SUITE D
    CAMPBELL, CA 95008
    Business Phone Number: (408) 871-1372
    Corporation
    Issue Date: 07/06/2000
    Expiration Date: 07/31/2012

Bonding: 1. The Responsible Managing Officer (RMO) WEHNER, PATRICK JOSEPH certified that he/she owns 10 percent or more of the voting stock/equity of the corporation. A bond of qualifying individual is not required. Effective: 05/07/2003

2. The Responsible Managing Officer (RMO) ALLENDER, JOHN WELSH certified that he/she owns 10 percent or more of the voting stock/equity of the corporation. A bond of qualifying individual is not required. Effective: 07/06/2000

http://sterling-gc.com/
    • Like Like x 2
  11. We have a little more than a week left until the big raid. I hope everybody who has expressed interest in joining will be ready.

Usually we attach silly themes to our local raids, but this one I think needs nothing more than one simple and clear message: that this is not a dying cell. We have not forgotten the sprinkler tech, the fish shit stains on our bags and belongings, the failed attempts to arrest our local activists, and the corruption that they oversaw in branding us as a "hate group" (even though it didn't succeed as much as they had hoped).

We may have grown up a little since we first started our monthly protests. We've taken on new responsibilities, hobbies, and friends. We've shifted priorities a little, and began to focus on our lives a little more. Hell, I moved 400 miles away from my cell so that I could live with the person I love and step into a career that I know I'll enjoy. I was about ready to leave all of this behind me, as I'm sure many that I know have done.

But no one could convince me not to extoll the truths behind Scientology, not for all the Marcabian credits in the galaxy. I know that the people in our cell can agree to that as well. We know what goes on behind those walls, we've spoken to those who have suffered within them, and we know for damn certain that it will not stop until that information is lying on the minds of the people who have the power to stop them. We can spread that message. We don't need the silly hats and dance moves to do that much (although it IS mandatory in our cell). What we need is what we already have: knowledge, lulz, and patience. These are our weapons. With them, there is no defeat, only inevitable victory.

So when you stand with us on the 10th of September in front of the Los Gatos Org in San Jose, just remember that whether you've been doing this for years, on occasion, or if you're popping your protest cherry, you are forever part of the legacy that is Chanology. You will be remembered as the unknown soldier fighting for the freedoms of all people, and dismantle what is arguably one of the greatest scams in the world. You will be invaluable. You will be victorious. But most importantly of all, you will be Anonymous. And, as always, Anonymous never forgives. Or forgets.

We run this.

EDIT: Ah, to hell with it. No dancing, no hats, no party.
    • Like Like x 10
  12. Anonymous Member

yadda yadda on the rant pacman
    just deliver on the tunak
    ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. LocalSP Member

Wow, Knute Rockne couldn't have said it better.
  14. Wow... I'm sentimental when I'm drunk >.> sorry about that.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. LocalSP Member

Win one for the Gipper.
  16. Can't make it. Going on vacation. Have fun and be safe.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TinyDancer Member

IT'S NEARLY 10 SEPTEMBER!!!
  18. RightOn Member

The perfect song!!

when Johhny Comes Marching Home lyrics:

When Johnny comes marching home again,
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    We'll give him a hearty welcome then
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    The men will cheer and the boys will shout
    The ladies they will all turn out
    And we'll all feel gay when Johnny comes marching home.

The old church bell will peal with joy
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    To welcome home our darling boy,
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    The village lads and lassies say
    With roses they will strew the way,

Get ready for the Jubilee,
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    We'll give the hero three times three,
    Hurrah! Hurrah!
    The laurel wreath is ready now
    To place upon his loyal brow

Let love and friendship on that day,
    Hurrah, hurrah!
    Their choicest pleasures then display,
    Hurrah, hurrah!
    And let each one perform some part,
    To fill with joy the warrior's heart,
    And we'll all feel gay when Johnny comes marching home

would love a vid of this of you all singing this song! lol!
  19. SHIT GUYS, THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

Don't forget to bring your essentials - masks, signs, flyers, camera, and cake. See you soon!
  20. RightOn Member

and song sheet lyrics with the "When Johhny Comes Marching Home Again" song?
    Everyone singing it at the org would make an historical vid lol!
  21. moarxenu Member

RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY
  22. xenubarb Member

You do know that 'When Johnny Comes Marching Home' is considered the theme song for southern forces in the Civil War, right?
  23. RightOn Member

of course.
    but it would be geared towards Allender for the lulz.
  24. Anonymous Member

I am on the edge waiting for reports on this. Home town, now I'm far away.
  25. MOOG Member

videos are on the way from everyone. for now all i can say is
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    • Like Like x 5
  26. moarxenu Member

It was totally friggin' awesome. Lulz were had, delicious caek was eaten, and Tunak was danced.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. Exponential Member

Here's a few images from today's Goddamn Pacman Bring Allender home raid in San Jose. Moar (tons) pics, postgame and vids cuming soon. Heres a taste.
    (Having danced the Tunak, native ritual dance of SJ Anons, I am now a proud honorary South Bay stat crasher!) A shit heap of win! Luff You guise dSzTQ.jpg
    Moog very wet
    9D31p.jpg
    The Goddamn Pacman!
    nEMiI.jpg
    Lovely femanons are lovely
    j9HkU.jpg
    Vulpes breakin it down
    xYRmB.jpg
    A council of sages; ty Rose Adhocrat and moarxenu for having us to SJ. And make some noise for our troll prince Goofy!!
    vp0dd.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  28. Smurf Member

John was a no-show? He probably hear you didn't have caek.
  29. Anonymous Member

Yay, Rose!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Exponential Member

We had a lovely chocolate caek courtesy of Rose. No show on the squirel bustard tho
    • Like Like x 2
  31. LocalSP Member

Maybe you should have to gone Casa Allender.
    11rcbw1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. adhocrat Member

This was sooooo much fun. Several of us met at a local place for breakfast, SFags with Stat Crashers. Marvelous meet up.

We had the Beach Bums, the Bagdad by the Bay crowd, the South Bay Stat Crashers, the cake, the dance moves, the horn love, hugs all around, more than usual foot traffic, many of whom stopped to talk. Then as I was putting stuff in the car a man says "Are you protesting scientology?"

"Sure am" I said.
    "Why? What's the purpose?"
    "Are you a scientologist?
    "No, I know something about it, and know it's crazy. But why come out here and expose yourself?"
    Turned out he knew a lot about the cult, had recently read BFG and Inside Scientology, so he knew the issues. A friend is still connected.
    We talked for five minutes by my car then I got a call, from Goofy, who said "We're getting ready to go" so I went over there (all of 20 feet) and showed myself. The man came over with me so I handed him off to MoarXenu and the rest. We talked another 15 minutes, then he directed us to a great pizza place. So thanks.

We had a post game pizza and wrap up, then after two hours i said "I'm a heading home" so Goofy, or maybe Pacman says "Is this where we do the hug thing?"

Yep, that's when.

Last I saw they were still in the parking lot, talking. If I don't hear from them by morning, I'll drive over and see if they can be found.

Videos tomorrow, including TTT
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Exponential Member

great write up bawss
    A merry bunch of pranksters we were :)
    • Like Like x 3
  34. adhocrat Member

Tunak to follow
    • Like Like x 7
  35. xenubarb Member

Bawww! Sry I missed it.
  36. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 10
  37. Anonymous Member

Ahhhhhhhh Sweet Sweet Tanuk. )

Rule #1 Femme anons in front.

Anonymous delivers
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Exponential Member

Ty for posting vids Adhocrat. Ty Goddamn Pacman and others for a great raid, pleasure to dance with Bay Area OG.
    Cheers
  39. Anonymous Member

<3 <3 and so cute! Nearly lost ya pants @2:46 Adhoc! :D
  40. Anonymous Member

Oh, the Tunak-Tunak, my favourite!