Customize

[Sep 3, 2012] Chicago Scientology protest for September (Chicago, USA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Strong Strength, Aug 15, 2012.

1. anonymous612 Member

Okay I get the Illinois reference, but why would the Chicago anons protest in New Mexico?
  2. Darth Xander Member

I vote for 11 to 2 tomorrow. If we try to do early we'll lose people. We'll get them when they go for lunch.

Will they have security guards tomorrow? Can't wait to find out!
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Darth Xander Member

Cuz that's where the Sea Org are!
  5. anonymous612 Member

They don't have Sea Org in New Mexico.
  6. Darth Xander Member

I was responded to that Anonymous posting about Clearwater. Tried to quote it but it didn't work for some reason.
  7. Like who? Paladin and I are both on the early morning bandwagon. Dra said she's neutral, and even if she can't make it until 9:30 when they're mostly inside, I don't think it'd be any different than standing around at midday.

Plus we can see what kind of public they have coming in on the morning to do courses on a holiday.

We figure holidays around noon are going to be really quiet anyway, so I think it's the perfect month to add something new to the equation and catch the morning crew.

C'mon, sleepyheads!
  8. Darth Xander Member

9. Anonymous Member

Perhaps it help if I brought a gallon of Starbucks™.....
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dra Member

As long as I don't forget them... there will be milk choc chip cookies :) Not a ton since I don't have time, but enough to share...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Okay, I changed the starting time of the event. Not like anyone actually reads that, but hey.

It sounds like we're shooting for a starting time between 9 and 9:30 now. Being a holiday, it may be pretty quiet, so I don't know if we'll make it 3 hours or not We might cut it short, but we'll play it by ear. Take that stuff into account if you intend to participate - if you show up at like 10:30, don't be disappointed if people are getting ready to leave just 30 minutes after you arrive.

Let's roll!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sallysock Member

I did read. Also-planned, arrh.
    Next protest, come hell or highwater,
    I am in.
    Good luck!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

If you're getting ready to leave by 10:30, don't be disappointed if you're forced to stay under threat of exploding caek.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Post game? Please.
    • Like Like x 1