Customize

[Sep 17, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Washington D.C., DC)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by 3rdMan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. 3rdMan Member

Reconfirm RSVPs if your gonna be there for the 17th.
  2. I should be good either day... I'll double check my schedule at work to make sure.. But I'm 96.7% sure I don't have to work then
  3. MaidOfWin Member

Do you want the trollcannon? I can get it to you Friday evening. It's not like you're obligated to bring the monster bag of signs but if you want some of those too I can bring 'em over.
  4. 3rdMan Member

Nah I'm gonna be walking around town giving out flyers. No need.
  5. MrAnonization Member

Hey 3rdman thought for you:
    I can come because i wanna hand out flyers, but i don't wanna get there late, and you have already headed out on hand-outing. So i was thinking before mobilize wait maybe a 15min period of luxury for traffic so if i late i don't have to be left behind.
  6. 3rdMan Member

NP. Yeah there is going to be door-to-door flyer handing. I'm thinking we can cover the blocks surrounding the org.
  7. MrAnonization Member

Yeah that sounds good. It almost sounds childish to ask you to wait for me in some way lol. Yeah i can probably make it now, and ill be wearing my new stuff.
  8. MrAnonization Member

Picture Change complete!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. MaidOfWin Member

We're talking about Scientology, the undisputed kings of childish bullshit that occasionally wanders into "personally hazardous to their critics". 3rdman and I are pretty much the last truly anonymous long-term anons in this cell because no precaution is too dumb against these assholes. You will go far by not underestimating their capacity for stupid Hollywood detective bullshit.
  10. 3rdMan Member

It took them 3 years to find anything about me. And all I got out of it was the ugly face of a handler briefly boasting how proud they were having learned nothing useful. I was so glad I was wearing a gas mask at that time.
  11. MaidOfWin Member

lol then maybe I'm the last truly anonymous long-term anon in this cell, since they've got jack shit on me

I win anonymous, where is my prize
  12. hunterkll Member

If you need someone for future permits ... i'm back in the area... also... irc.anonnet.org #dcfags if you haven't forgotten, I still pay for that stuff... ;) what's the turn-out like these days..?
  13. anonsparrow Member

Congrats Maid! The Scilons could not penetrate your epic dance force field. We'll have to find you a worthy prize of worth for such an impressive feat.

Hunter! Welcome back! We stopped doing turnouts. Instead we concentrated all our power into an elite few. Plus a bunch of people stopped coming. :(
  14. hunterkll Member

Well, it sounds like there needs to be some recruitment... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. 3rdMan Member

WE NEED MORE FAGGOTS!
  16. MaidOfWin Member

Awesome, I hereby appoint you Master Recruiter, now get out there and find 'em. :p It ain't that easy.
  17. MrAnonization Member

I'll be heading out around 12:00pm. Please if you could wait for me before you begin :)
  18. hunterkll Member

I'll be enroute around 12, arrival around one-130ish at worst. (70-80mi drive, not using metro this time...) how shall I find you all?
  19. 3rdMan Member

In front of the Idle Org (new one) on 16th and P Street. I'll be handing out leaflets.
  20. hunterkll Member

Awsome, from the sound of it, it was like you guys were gonna be walking around - also, why flyer? we've never flyered before, just got permits and ran with it.... anyway, i'min transit as of 10 minutes from this post, ETA is 1hr 40m but we all know that I-95 is nicer than that ;)
  21. 3rdMan Member

Right, see you around 1pm. We'll do standing flyering and probably go door-to-door later.
  22. hunterkll Member

Well, ETA is more 2pmish due to delays. fuckin' sucks, but .... i'll be there. if anyone remembers what I drive, they'll recognize me in a heartbeat.
  23. 3rdMan Member

I do not see mranonization here yet.
  24. 3rdMan Member

Booorrrrrred. Distributed twenty leaflets but booooorrrrred.
  25. 3rdMan Member

Gonna go door to door now. If I see no anons when I get back. Gonna leave.
  26. hunterkll Member

I'm near the org now. Camo clothing
  27. 3rdMan Member

Shit man, right when iwas half way gone.
  28. hunterkll Member

Lol. DC traffic sucks
  29. hunterkll Member

You swinging back?
  30. 3rdMan Member

Yes, be there in a sec.
  31. hunterkll Member

you don't have to run
  32. MrAnonization Member

Hey guys i couldn't make it Anon-Mom is sick :(
  33. MrAnonization Member

Also does everyone BUT me have a smart phone?
  34. hunterkll Member

35. hunterkll Member

Total showing of two. I know you fucks can do betterthan that.
  36. 3rdMan Member

Yeah I was there for about 2 hours sense 12:30 and hung with hunterkll for a bit before leaving. I partly blame the flood last week for messing up plans and all. So I say October is our last chance for a successful megaraid. Past out flyers, about 50 of them letting Dupont know about our event.
  37. MaidOfWin Member

Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it. Glad you guys could. Schedule utterly cleared for October 15th, though, and I'm gonna try to guilt some of the old guard into making an appearance >:)

I'm pretty workfucked for the next few weeks but I'm gonna try to call a flashraid soon.
  38. anonsparrow Member

Whatevs.. You'll probably invent another illness like anonarea or gastrononymous.

:p
  39. hunterkll Member

It's time for me to tear into a few of the old ones....
  40. subgenius Member

ITT proof that anonymous is backed by big pharma