Customize

Sent Folder

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by pwnon, Mar 13, 2009.

1. pwnon Member

Sent Folder

I thought it was just me fucking up, but when Namenlos mentioned it, I figured it might be an actual bug. When I send a PM, they often don't show up in my sent folder. Maybe one in two or three, something like that. I know I've PMd admins before and most of those aren't even in my sent folder, therefore, I don't know if they got my messages. Is this a known bug or....?
  2. FUCK Member

Re: Sent Folder

I seem to have no problem with this...
  3. Anon-007 Member

I believe that in vBulletin (this forum software) you may need to tick a box when you send a PM to keep a copy in your sent box.

Have a look out next time you send one, as the setting could have been accidentally turned off in your control panel.
  4. Anon-007 Member

Coz you have no friends and thus send no PMs ;)
  5. pwnon Member

I sent two PMs in a row, without fidgeting with settings yesterday. One showed in the sent folder, one does not. I'll check the next tiem I send one though.
  6. Anon-007 Member

And you trust the forum software? ;)
  7. Moonbat69 Member

Mudkips ate it.
  8. Anonymous Member

I have two accounts on WWP. One of them automatically saves the sent messages as the checkbox is always checked. The other account never saves the sent messages unless I manually check the checkbox (below the submit button).

I've poked on every setting in the control panel and cannot find any setting anywhere that accounts for this. Since both accounts were created by me and no one else uses them, and they are both used on the same computer, I can't imagine why they are different. The only difference is that the newest account I created is the one which won't auto-save the messages.
  9. King Nerd Member

It means the mods were reading your PM.

Think of it like jail mail.