Customize

SENATE SAYS YES TO XENOPHON INQUIRY

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by TinyDancer, May 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: SENATE SAYS YES TO XENOPHON INQUIRY

Yay! Now my minority religion (well, minority in Aus) can afford to point fingers!

I'm so proud. :)
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Intelligence Member

4. Anonymous Member

Apols if the point has already been made, but I wonder if the Aussie powers that be are acutely aware that CoS in the UK gets it's tax exemption due to the lack of a comparative 'public benefit' test in Oz [assuming this is still true]. Making them aware that the current Australian system is being abused as a 'soft touch' to gain benefits on the other side of the planet might be useful.
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, both UK and Canada.
  6. Intelligence Member

A Higher Standard of Accountability?

When an organinzation receives the "gift of charitable status", they should be held to a high standard of accountability to the public. Does Narconon - ABLE - Scientology operate in a transparent manner for all to see or examine or do they operate in secret. I suggest the latter is the case.

Do the health care costs increase to any country who supports a Narconon. Does it contribute to the social and economic well being of all Australians or are there huge hidden costs?

Is it a safe place for employees to work, without costing Australia's Health System somewhere down the line? What measures do these types of charities take to safe gaurd their employees health and welfare?

It is a well known fact that Narconon handles an employee's work place stress with the doctrines of scientology called PTS Conditions. Employees are discouraged from filing any complaints or face PTS interviews, which point the blame upon themselves for being connected to a Suppressive Person. Many new employees are recent graduates of the Narconon Program, with little or no training whatsoever. Very few last long and a high number relapse, costing society untold sums.

A recent study in Canada, states between $2.97 billion and $11 billion per annum could be saved by discretionary modifications to the organization and management of work, to make it less injurious to employee mental health.

Narconon will not bend or change policy or listen to any arguement which contravenes the dogmatic doctrines of L. Ron Hubbard. If a solution to a problem is not wriiten by him, it is not considered Stable Datum and will not be considered. Many of these doctines conflict with real medical and scientifically proven methods of employee management of stress in the work place, as defined by nearly all government health care agencies world wide.

Does this charitable status benefit all Australian tax payers or does it add to the burden?

It's not rocket science or how to rid oneself of radiation by doing the Sauna Program.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Umm no, the Australian status has no effect in Canada.

There is a reciprocal agreement with the US that allows Canadian Scientologists to deduct the charitable "donations" made at American Orgs per the IRS agreement. (The rumour is that when that went through, a lot Toronto Org courses and such were charged through the Buffalo NY Org. Strictly illegal, of course.) This is another reason why the Canadian Advanced Org doesn't make any sense--CanClams wouldn't be able to claim the deduction that they'd get by going to Flag.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Dox?
  9. Re: SENATE SAYS YES TO XENOPHON INQUIRY

See australian scientology news site.
  10. Anonymous Member

This Is How Deap They Go?

While researching Marc Emery... - Cannabis Culture Forums

".....To my knowledge there is no more threat pending on top of Narconon Trois-Rivieres head. I keep my eyes and ears open and talk with the Representatives of the Office of M.Proulx regularly....."

".....We will keep applying FLORISH AND PROSPER and the enemy will fall into apathy, just like M.Couillard giving his resignation from one of the most powerful post you can have at the Parliament !!!....."

Stand on Gaurd Australians.
  11. Anonymous Member

Wanted - Needed?

I need a video link to an Post Sauna, Bull Baiting Session in a Narconon Facility? A government agency wants to see it. This will also aid in a file being sent to the Senate Inquiry.
  12. AnonKat Member

13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Clarify please. That is oddly worded.
  14. Intelligence Member

Read PM. There are two Bull Baiting Type Sessions at Narconon and Criminon. I don't know how it works inside the COS Cult.

The first type of bull baiting in Book One is straight up insult bull baiting with no sex or drugs mentioned. In Book Four A, all restrictions are off. Any and everything is allowed, which crosses the line with the Quebec HRC. Too long of story to explain right now.

Basically, it does much harm to the participants, and is of no benefit to any countries society, other than to render a person "Zombie Like", with no diginty or self respect left. It numbs their emotions.

I'm just looking for a video to help the government be able to see, as well as read about this procedure?
  15. hairlol Member

16. Re: SENATE SAYS YES TO XENOPHON INQUIRY

Way to go! BTW...Amazing name for a courageous Senator!
  17. TheBlockyMage Member

Let's break out the champagne!

Hey, my image verification pic was ecstasy the
  18. Re: SENATE SAYS YES TO XENOPHON INQUIRY

Wonder, it truly is.
  19. Touchstone Member

Wha hoppen?
    inb4lurkmoar

Pretty please, if there's a champagne moment (and I'm still working through my first cuppa coffee, here), dish and ling, plox!
    *sigh* I guess I'll be digging around, to find what you're talking about...
  20. NOJ1025 Member

Finally!!!
  21. Anonymous Member

slowpoke1.jpg