Customize

Seeking Video Editor(s) for Motherfuckery

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by pokeanon, Dec 29, 2011.

1. pokeanon Member

Motherfuckery.org has a big backlog of raw videos stretching out 1 whole standard long time. Our stuff runs the gamut from very clever and subtle to the much more common loud in your face crass vulgarity. We are looking for people who like our stuff to help put together videos so that we can have more content available more often.

Editors will have a large degree of creativity and freedom, but the videos must reflect the style of the actions. New rock pop punk over montaged pictures is tired. And stupid. Stop making those.

Yes, this sounds like a want ad, and we're going to interview. I for one would rather no content than shitty content. Have at it ladies and gents. Woo us.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dragononymous Member

inb4 insane editors
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Member, Guy Fox to the white courtesy phone, please.
  4. xenubarb Member

I agree that the format is tired and I confess to having used it too much, perhaps. Do I like your stuff?
    Perhaps.
    Do you like mine?
    Debatable.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xenubarb?feature=mhee

I only started working with video after the assault on us at Gold Base in 2008, when SocalAnon bought me a camera, so I'm not real slick and I haven't had classes. I did, however, figure out how to make Premiere work, no small feat in itself. If you want me to help I will.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. pokeanon Member

Long delay was long.

Barb, do you have skype? We tend to operate off of skype either chat or voice. We'll see how we line up.

Also no more helpers in the bunch? Don't tell me I'm going to have to learn to edit. There are going to end up being some really shitty videos if that happens.
  6. Dragononymous Member

Shouldn't fuck it up for once then.

Also;
    Tried Snag?
  7. GuyFox Member

Sorry, too busy with my own projects. And I'm really not a fan of that style of protests... IMHO that sort of shit just reassures the clams they're in the right.

Sorry guise, I really can't halp here.
  8. xenubarb Member

I haz skype.
  9. CharlieRat Member

I'm a film student at NYU so I know my stuff, if you still need help!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

that sounds promising
    • Like Like x 1