Customize

second ? to anonymous from aut0n0mous

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by aut0n0m0us, Feb 4, 2008.

1. second ? to anonymous from aut0n0mous

Here's the text:
    Anonymous,
    From you answers, it seems that you are apart of a larger resistance movement for truth and equality. This movement is probably as old as the hierarchy it searches to deconstruct. Besides the creativity you’ve revealed through you messages and the rallies planed on the tenth, are there any more tricks up you sleeve? I’m happy to see your preference towards decentralized organization. The more this grows the more power will be dismantled and redistributed. Hopefully staying that way.
    Respectfully,
    Aut0n0m0us

Link:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eaHRPIkKamw

Thanks, Good luck on the 10th!
  2. an()n Member

always.
  3. anon5712 Member

Anon is not what you think it is. When you understand what it is, you become Anon.
  4. Anonawhat Member

The Question was cooler in Justice League Unlimited.
  5. Re: second ? to anonymous from aut0n0mous

Your respect is nice, but it's not desired nearly so much as your participation.

True autonomy requires an evironment in which to practice it. In the modern online world, anonymity creates autonomy. You are almost certainly aware of this already.

Join us.
  6. L.the.Anon Member

I'm quoting that: "In the modern online world, anonymity creates autonomy."
    Hope you don't mind. ;)
  7. Anonymous delivers.
  8. This.
  9. Thanks for the replies

SeeingTheSights,
    Thanks for your response. It's the most informative one on this thread yet. Your cooperation is appreciated.
  10. How am I misunderstanding it?
  11. Daywatch Member

lurk moar